Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-23-2012, 10:04 AM #1
scroople

Ion solenoid piston gasket shot, what are my options?

I was working on a buddies Ion that he hasnt touched in about 5 years (much like my Invert Mini and my other buddes Angel A1), a new field opened up down the street so we are getting back into it.

Anyway, when we aired his gun up it was shooting poorly, very intermittently. I broke it down to clean out what I was guessing were gummed up internals. What I found was a solenoid piston where the bottom rubber stop was completely turned to goop. It was sticking to the bottom of the solenoid, not sure if it was from paint that happened to get in there and wasnt cleaned before he stored it for 5 years, or if it just happens. Doesnt matter at this point.

My question is, can we order a new solenoid piston somewhere, or are we better off getting a new board kit for him? Does Smart Parts still exist, and how the heck can I find them?!

Thank you guys for your help!
scroople is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-25-2012, 09:52 PM #2
zackattack9909
Sucka Free Sunday

zackattack9909 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
zackattack9909 supports Team VICIOUS
zackattack9909 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
zackattack9909 supports DLX Technology
Smart Parts is now owned by GoG paintball. Shoot them an email and see if you can get the solenoid piston. They still make the eXtcy (basically an Ion XE), so they should have the pistons.
zackattack9909 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 10:31 PM #3
ballahamman32
BOOM!!

Annual Supporting Member
ballahamman32 is BST Legit
ballahamman32 is playing at Living Legends VII
ballahamman32 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
ballahamman32 supports DLX Technology
ballahamman32 supports Empire
You can find them for sale easily pm me or text me 7175526666

I fix ions leaks not shooting tuning, I also fix broken ion boards pm me for prices on any ion instillations or prices for fixing/ maintenance!!

SMART PARTS ION PARTS STOCK/UPGRADED ------> http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...7#post77505767
ballahamman32 is offline   Reply With Quote