PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-21-2012, 11:48 AM #1
wickedgrim13
dannyhill1311@gmail.com

sup guys been awhile

Just dropped in to see how you degenerates have been doing ,seems like things haven't changed in my 3 yr absence . Hows everyone doing , anything happened since i've been gone, see charles hasn't retired on nation and Will still being the clown , and dang they allowed brian to run something whats the world coming to

Danny
Advertisement
Old 09-26-2012, 07:48 PM #2
tj nivens

To hell
tj nivens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 09:57 PM #3
Atmosfearballer
Ready to Grind

has been a member for 10 years
Atmosfearballer plays in the PSP
Atmosfearballer donated to help Peyton Trent
Atmosfearballer plays in the APPA D4 division
Danny, what's up killer?

I'm never retiring! I still haven't played masters yet, but I'm getting close. Lol.

How you and Chris been?
HATE Squad 2012, 2013, 2014
Atmosfearballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 10:34 PM #4
wickedgrim13
dannyhill1311@gmail.com

sup Tj long time bro , cool cool Chris is doing good chat when him on occasion still working at akzo , me on the other hand moved to northern Virginia 1yr ago ( Manassas ) about 30-40 mins from Josh Silverman doing pretty good at the moment looking to getting back to playing after my 3 yr vacation from paintball. What brought me to Northern Va you ask well layoff from my job and a hot Puerto Rican I met over 3yrs ago , couldn't pass up the offer and oppertunity to get back to work and be with her more so why not . So for right now its home but we've talked about moving back to Nc in about 1yr or 2 miss hanging out with you guys , miss the old days like poptart was posting those we're the days . Unfortunately the Greensboro event is the week before I come back to Nc for a few days would of been cool to drop in and hang out with you guys some more . I'll see what my schedule looks like might do a road trip to rockhill and hang for a day or two, how are you guys fams doing , who all still around .

Last edited by wickedgrim13 : 09-27-2012 at 10:45 PM.
wickedgrim13 is offline   Reply With Quote