PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 09-25-2012, 08:12 PM #1
Enfurno

Norman

I just moved back here from the wesr coast. What are some good places to play that are fairly close to Norman? I am having some issues looking online as even Legends still shows up and that field has been closed for over a decade... does redlands still exist? The telephone number seems dead... How is the crowd at dodge city on the weekend and is there any games running during the week anywhere. Lastly, any freelance groups that meet up to play woods ball?
Enfurno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 10:58 PM #2
Wakewarrior7
Now in Technicolor

Your best bet for tourny ball is Sunday at pcoc.

If woods are your thing, that is a bit that I can help on. Dodge city has a decent crowd on Saturdays. October 6&7 there is a scenario game at adventure zone in Guthrie. There will be plenty of okc's finest woods teams and many others. At the top of this page, there is the AZ section that has info. If you have any questions about the scene or are looking to get with a group, send me a pm. My team knows just about everyone and would be happy to send you an invite, or help you find a group that fits your play style.
Wakewarrior7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 01:07 AM #3
RabidPanda

Saturday is your best day to go to Dodge City. I'm there every weekend and pull a good 6vs6 - 8vs8 walk on group at 8a-noon. Air field is up by 9:30am and they are starting to build more bunkers on all the fields during the week so you can expect something new every weekend.
Dodge City is open Sat 8a-9p, Sunday noon-5p, and is closed during the week unless you book a party.
Old 09-26-2012, 12:16 PM #4
Enfurno

Thanks for the info guys!!! Definitely looking to get some play going on a regular basis. I prefer woods ball but heck I'm down for anything that includes paint and a marker.

I'll check out Dodge City next weekend.
Enfurno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 01:13 AM #5
RabidPanda

Sweet!! see ya there.. Dodge city has also has a woods field. When the ref ask the walk-ons where they would like to go, speak up!! walk-ons go out there a few times..