UNDRPRVLGD_V2 plays in the PSP
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 donated to help Peyton Trent
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 supports our troops
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 plays in the APPA D2 division
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonloc91483 View Post
I really just wanted people's feed back on performance of the item. not peoples opinion of pootys religious believes. When I asked why people seemed to always hate on him i was expecting to hear about him being a jerk or a$$, never shipping product bought or stuff like that.... Pooty actually pmed me about this thread and he seems like a really nice guy. People mix personal with business to much.
Glad I got you all stirred up. Thanks for the opinions ;-)

I think we can close this thread now before we get it out of control.
Heres a great example, yesterday before a event one of the guys on the team I was playing with had a leak in his gun, after breaking it down and fixing first the grip frame o ring, then cleaning the reg it still leaked. I swapped out his full Pooty core with a stock core and guess what NO LEAKS. Put back in his Pooty Core and it blew out a oring and once again it leaked, threw in a stock core and boom, it worked flawless for the rest of the day.
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-23-2012, 03:06 PM #23
YeloSno
ALT Bazaar - Coming Soon!

Annual Supporting Member
YeloSno supports Team VICIOUS
YeloSno is for the Gunfight
YeloSno is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
YeloSno is Legendary
YeloSno supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim4130 View Post
Ive only had 2 pooty bolts come through my hands in svmyer's SFT and yelosno's hybrid NXT and neither impressed me any more than a standard NDZ bolt.
Ahh, ****.

Whatever. Breech movement is big for me. I can time my NXT a bit more aggressively when I shoot without eyes... but now that I have laser eyes instead of no eyes...

well...

ehh..

****. Whatever. It's ****in' pink.

Thinking of Buying Something, But Don't Know What?
Have A Look Inside for Some Help.

Sale so good you'll get a ****in' coma trying to find your wallet.

ALT Bazaar
A new top secret project that isn't so secret. Brought to you by the creator of the Ultimate Purchasing Hierarchy and TBQF Technologies.

"Originally posted by R3L: Nostalgia's a hell of a drug."
"Originally posted by Somnambulistz: i'm not wearing any underwear! :D"
YeloSno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 05:44 PM #24
DaWeekendWarrior

Well I have a nxt coming in the mail, one of the upgrades is a pooty bolt. This thread has got me a little worried...I was just going to try it out and if works good just keep my fingers crossed, what do you guys think? My first shocker too.

MIAMI RAGE -It all started the the DIRTY SOUTH. RIP
DaWeekendWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 06:08 PM #25
eatafetus
knows you love it.

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
eatafetus supports our troops
eatafetus plays in the APPA D5 division
eatafetus is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
eatafetus is Legendary
eatafetus supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by YeloSno View Post
Ahh, ****.

Whatever. Breech movement is big for me.
This is what I thought. For some guns, its a huge deal to have a straight ball stack. I thought that when i get my shocker I'll certainly put a flat(er) face bolt in there to keep it straight...turns out its totally not necessary.

Right now Im rocking the sprung HE bolt. works great.
eatafetus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 06:19 PM #26
1mg_virus

1mg_virus owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
1mg_virus supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNDRPRVLGD_V2 View Post
Heres a great example, yesterday before a event one of the guys on the team I was playing with had a leak in his gun, after breaking it down and fixing first the grip frame o ring, then cleaning the reg it still leaked. I swapped out his full Pooty core with a stock core and guess what NO LEAKS. Put back in his Pooty Core and it blew out a oring and once again it leaked, threw in a stock core and boom, it worked flawless for the rest of the day.
This sounds like you had a bad oring in the pooty core so its unfair to make it seem like it was becuase of it being a pooty core that it leaked. Did you put all the orings on the stock one on the pooty one?

On another note I have shoot a pooty bolt in my shocker and I dont think it was better then my ndz bolt. Also if you watch pooty's youtube video on how the flat faced bolt keeps the balls in the breach better this is again a unfair test. This is because when you have a hopper on the shocker other then a gravity one but who uses those anyway you will have more pressure on the balls so it wont pop up any way.

I think the main thing here is that pooty's bolts are just not a upgrade from any other aftermarket bolt so why spend more.
1mg_virus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 07:49 PM #27
jim4130
proud gmax owner!!!

jim4130 plays in the PSP
jim4130 plays in the APPA D4 division
jim4130 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
jim4130 is Boss
I did see that video and I shoot reballs and paint at my house all the time just like he did in that video with dropping 2 balls at a time in the breach and I cant recall a single time that happening to me. When I do it the next ball drops in no being bounced out.

come check out my gun collection

proud suporter of

shocker owners
jim4130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 09:38 PM #28
Gisgo09
vGisgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim4130 View Post
I did see that video and I shoot reballs and paint at my house all the time just like he did in that video with dropping 2 balls at a time in the breach and I cant recall a single time that happening to me. When I do it the next ball drops in no being bounced out.
Not saying he did this, but a little trick to get them to bounce out is to remove the sft o-ring and allow lots of blow back. My old ndz bolt with the adjustable guide could shoot with the feed neck loaded over the top (last ball was barely able to fit without falling out) and the top ball wouldn't bobble out.

http://www.lurkerpb.com/
Gisgo09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 09:55 PM #29
jim4130
proud gmax owner!!!

jim4130 plays in the PSP
jim4130 is Boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gisgo09 View Post
Not saying he did this, but a little trick to get them to bounce out is to remove the sft o-ring and allow lots of blow back. My old ndz bolt with the adjustable guide could shoot with the feed neck loaded over the top (last ball was barely able to fit without falling out) and the top ball wouldn't bobble out.
No sft oring was my first thought when I watched the vid. But he was using a vapor and I havnt seen the breach in that to even know if it has an sft oring or not. But now I know Im not crazy and the only one who does and noticed that lol.

proud suporter of

shocker owners
Old 09-23-2012, 10:13 PM #30
1mg_virus

nope your not crazy when I seen it first thing i was thinking even it was a true video with no funny business it would not matter with the hopper on it.
Old 09-23-2012, 10:27 PM #31
jim4130
proud gmax owner!!!

jim4130 plays in the PSP
jim4130 is Boss
Well that video's purpose wasn't suppose to show a blow back issue or anything like that. The video was pretty much trying to prove umami's science false by showing that with his flat face bolt it doesn't allow ball movement in the breach so the ball cant fall in like umami showed and clip that next ball in the stack but with a regular cupped/open face bolt it does allow that movement to bounce, clip or pop the next ball out but like I said I've done it that way a million times and balls never pop out on me like that. But like your saying to with a loader on there, particularly force feed loaders they could be pushing that next ball into umami's gap which makes pooty's whole basis of that video pointless to begin with seing as theres no pressure on his ball stack in that video.

proud suporter of

shocker owners
Old 09-23-2012, 11:01 PM #32
Pooty51
Pootypaintball.com

The video is to show the effects of ball rollback and how the bolts tip can effect the second ball in the stack when you have a deep cuped face bolt and the ball has a chance to move into the cup. Now when the balls are forced down from a loader the effect is even worse. The little valley idea is just a theory that nobody has ever proven at all. Zero zero proof. It's just another odd theory. The fact is the Pooty shocker bolt doesn't break paint. Just like the clones new flat face bolt and the vapors flat face bolt. It doesn't clip nor does the silly valley idea effect ball chops. If it did then the haters might have a little something to add proof wise to the hate. Sorry guys.

But don't let me interrupt the hate fest! It's nice to see all the OG Pooty haters in one thread. Just fantastic and a fun read. If the Pooty shocker bolt doesn't work then no fear?

All the hate fest does is free advertising. The amount of emails I have recieved from people who love there Pooty shocker stuff in response from this thread has been great. More sales also. So this negative thread is not doing what you guys want..

The Pooty shocker bolts are made by ndz for me alone. I add the rhino spring, extra orings and custom anno them. The price is what I need to sell them at to make it worth the time to sell them. I don't get them cheap. Yes the bolt is the highest priced shocker bolt you can buy. But it's also the best bolt I have ever used for the shocker. I also get weekly responses from shocker owners that thank me for the kits I sell and how it changed there shocker so much that it's now there primary gun and not the backup anymore to egos and such.

The lp bolt guide and bolt has been a massive hit for me. Not just with sales but with buyer feedback. Non of the above negativity makes me feel bad at all! It just makes me want to do more vs videos and parts videos.

Ow the sft oring,,well if you guys put any thought into it, you will notice I didn't edit the video or make any cuts, so both bolts would have blow back...not just the one I wanted to make seem better. Anything to be negative. It's amazing

But again thanks for all you guys that have supported me and love your Pooty shocker parts.

Chris

Ow I won't be back. So you 4 guys can continue the hate fest without me inturupting again.. As you were!

---Pooty's Youtube Channel - Mod - Tech - Product Videos---

---Pooty Paintball Facebook---
Pooty51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 11:19 PM #33
inmylife2415
SBPB

inmylife2415 supports DLX Technology
its just funny that you "came up with it" , the flat face bolt....cuz it has never been done before right?
inmylife2415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 11:49 PM #34
jim4130
proud gmax owner!!!

jim4130 plays in the PSP
jim4130 is Boss
Your welcome and you litteraly just said what I was trying to say about your video then added my own speculation on top of it. No one ever said you pulled shennanergans in your video we just pointed out how its odd that it doesnt happen to us when we shoot that way and that removing the sft oring would cause that. And Im glad people are buying bolts and making their own opinions based on their own experience rather than take our word of mouth it shows people aren't just believing everything they read on the internet anymore. But people come on the forums asking for opinions and Im going to give mine, I mean do you realy feel that everyone is going to like your products and give them positive reviews? Im just trying to give other people the alternative side of the view so they can thier own opinion to buy or not based on the pro's and CON's from other people with experience with the product. Like I said before Ive had 2 of the pooty bolts pass through my hands now and I had no such problems with them but they didnt blow my mind in terms of performance either they shot like any other shocker bolt except the eigen. So continue to cry about us giving alternative opinions to your products or dont I for one could care less. Call me a hater all you want I could care less I dont hate you or your products I just choose to not put out that much cash for anything thats not an eigen. Make all the videos you feel necessry but as far as Im concerned until you do one like PE did with a clear gun body in super slow motion that realy shows what happens in the breach of the gun with both bolts nothing is proven fact but its hard to argue with a god damn cad drawing of the breach o Both bolts that shows dimensions and acurate measurements and how things are affected durring the cycle from quite frankly one of the best scientific minds the shocker forum and perhaps even all of pbn has to offer compared to a simple video of a ball popping out of a breach. But apparently you want to live in a world where everyone's personal opinion is that your bolt is the greats thing ever because you say so, so more power to you on that.but me I prefer to live in a world where people can express their own opinion on an open forum such as this where were free to do so. But quite frankly the last person who's opinion Im ever going to take for truth is a person who stands to make proffit off the product in question such as yourself.

proud suporter of

shocker owners
Old 09-24-2012, 12:30 AM #35
1mg_virus

very well put, I even defending him about the guy who changed a pooty core for a stock one. Also was just saying like jim that the ball bouncing like that has never happened to me. I dont know if you did anything or not dont really care to be honest. Also GL with your sales I hope you get rich off your products. I shot a pooty bolt and didnt see to much of a difference from a ndz bolt. I never had a eigen so I cant compare.
Old 09-24-2012, 01:44 AM #36
eyeownyu
ryan

eyeownyu plays in the APPA D3 division
stock luxe bolt is my favorite luxe bolt PERIOD.

"It's the decisions you make when you have no time to make them that defines who you are." ~ teh_masterer
Only after disaster can we be resurrected. ~Tyler Durden
San Diego Pirates
VSB.
eyeownyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 07:12 AM #37
c4l2ps
I'm a US Soldier!

Annual Supporting Member
c4l2ps supports Cereal Killerz 2
c4l2ps owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
c4l2ps supports Team VICIOUS
c4l2ps is for the Gunfight
c4l2ps supports Bob Gurnsey
c4l2ps supports our troops
Well.... I think Pooty's bolt works GREAT! I used to get breaks quite a bit with my shocker in the winter.... So I decided to go out and look for one of those soft face NOX bolts. As most of you all ready know, they are really hard to find, so I gave the Pooty bolt a shot, and I'm glad I did! That bolt will shoot Ultra Evil with ZERO problems! I would recommend his bolt to people.... as well as use it myself.
GEO3
c4l2ps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 08:07 AM #38
Shooter28
PEACE

Shooter28 plays in the PSP
Shooter28 plays in the APPA D3 division
Shooter28 supports DLX Technology
Shooter28 supports Empire
Only time I lose respect for pooty is when he comes in here defending himself in such an unprofessional manner.

Jim
ΞΞ

R.I.P. Rob Kerr 2/1/91 - 3/15/10 & {HSP}
Gun Sale Thread | SHOCKER PARTS!!! | My gun collection | D00M.
Shooter28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 08:47 AM #39
jim4130
proud gmax owner!!!

jim4130 plays in the PSP
jim4130 is Boss
I feel the same way. He needs to let his product speak for itself. If it realy is what he claims then people will find that out with their own experience and make their own opinion based on that. Then they can decide for themselves if me (the "hater") has the douche opinion or not.

proud suporter of

shocker owners
Old 09-24-2012, 10:01 AM #40
UNDRPRVLGD_V2
UNDR Industries

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooter28 View Post
Only time I lose respect for pooty is when he comes in here defending himself in such an unprofessional manner.

Jim
Agreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1mg_virus View Post
This sounds like you had a bad oring in the pooty core so its unfair to make it seem like it was becuase of it being a pooty core that it leaked. Did you put all the orings on the stock one on the pooty one?
No I didnt spend anytime swapping orings because I was at a event and didnt have the time to mess with orings and isolating the the leak. The quickest and easiest thing was to put in a stock core that would work.

Last edited by UNDRPRVLGD_V2 : 09-24-2012 at 10:15 AM.
Old 09-24-2012, 10:15 AM #41
UNDRPRVLGD_V2
UNDR Industries

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pooty51 View Post
The video is to show the effects of ball rollback and how the bolts tip can effect the second ball in the stack when you have a deep cuped face bolt and the ball has a chance to move into the cup. Now when the balls are forced down from a loader the effect is even worse. The little valley idea is just a theory that nobody has ever proven at all. Zero zero proof. It's just another odd theory. The fact is the Pooty shocker bolt doesn't break paint. Just like the clones new flat face bolt and the vapors flat face bolt. It doesn't clip nor does the silly valley idea effect ball chops. If it did then the haters might have a little something to add proof wise to the hate. Sorry guys.

But don't let me interrupt the hate fest! It's nice to see all the OG Pooty haters in one thread. Just fantastic and a fun read. If the Pooty shocker bolt doesn't work then no fear?

All the hate fest does is free advertising. The amount of emails I have recieved from people who love there Pooty shocker stuff in response from this thread has been great. More sales also. So this negative thread is not doing what you guys want..

The Pooty shocker bolts are made by ndz for me alone. I add the rhino spring, extra orings and custom anno them. The price is what I need to sell them at to make it worth the time to sell them. I don't get them cheap. Yes the bolt is the highest priced shocker bolt you can buy. But it's also the best bolt I have ever used for the shocker. I also get weekly responses from shocker owners that thank me for the kits I sell and how it changed there shocker so much that it's now there primary gun and not the backup anymore to egos and such.

The lp bolt guide and bolt has been a massive hit for me. Not just with sales but with buyer feedback. Non of the above negativity makes me feel bad at all! It just makes me want to do more vs videos and parts videos.

Ow the sft oring,,well if you guys put any thought into it, you will notice I didn't edit the video or make any cuts, so both bolts would have blow back...not just the one I wanted to make seem better. Anything to be negative. It's amazing

But again thanks for all you guys that have supported me and love your Pooty shocker parts.

Chris

Ow I won't be back. So you 4 guys can continue the hate fest without me inturupting again.. As you were!

Stupid **** Ive read today.
Old 09-24-2012, 01:20 PM #42
M98custom1212

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umami View Post
Because they are overpriced, use other people's ideas, and rollback isn't an issue in the Shocker breech due to the way it was designed.

I didn't realize just saying the way things are made people "haters". You're still free to buy one if you want, just know that the people most familiar with the shocker generally see them as a waste of money.
Bring up your Solidworks screenshot(s) again. I want to giggle.

I guess the pink bolt doesn't give me agg points

WeekendWarrior- Send me a pm if need any stock shockers parts/bolts. (just pay shipping)

I have alot but no shockers

OLD FEEDBACK

No Custom Milling Without A Deposit
Manufacturing Engineer

Last edited by M98custom1212 : 09-24-2012 at 01:25 PM.
M98custom1212 is offline   Reply With Quote