09-21-2012, 01:50 PM
7 AGAINST THE WORLD!
A little Team Philosophy for all to read.
* One can (Not) build a team by tearing down its players. In the end you will find that you have built nothing....
* A team is like a garden, Do not expect the ground to produce any crops other than what you have sown into it.
It is my hope this will help someone whether you are a Team captn or Team member. It doesnt matter. Friendships and respect are formed and maintained within the realm of relationship. However you choose to build your "House"
is totally up to you. But whatever dwells in it or how long it stands will be based upon (who or what) you let in it, and the (Foundation) upon which you have built it. All the Best Player.
* If you are not in control of your team, then your team will control you. And thats to many chiefs void of definitive mutual direction...
* IF you discourage a teammate from making any mistakes instead of encouragment to try again, not only will they make even more mistakes, but they will also fear them, leaving them to the point of doing nothing, this way they avoid making any... so they think. Then what have you accomplished?
* In Game; Play your strengths not your weaknesses, In Practice; strengthen your weaknesses and keep your strengths.
* If you are a Cheater because you hate making mistakes, then you have not accepted the fact that you are not perfect, and your going to be cheating for a long time until you finally do.
* A True professional of the sport of paintball or any sport, has learned the art of minimizing his mistakes, NOT the art of covering them up.
* Some of the greatest achievements in science history were attained through "Trial and Error". So what makes us think that cheating will truly push us to a higher echelon.
* Ever ask an obnoxious cheater why he cheats? He will give you every kinda of answer under the sun from denial to F U, but almost never the truth.
* There are some referees out there with empty shotguns waiting for YOU to give them some shells. Dont make it worse than it already is.
* Let compliments build confidence in your Heart, not an Ego in your head.
* Do you know what the problem is with crabs in a barrel? They are so busy pulling each other down that they never learn how to be a ladder to pull each other up. So they all end up in hot water.
* If you find your self mentally and emotionally burnt out in a stress-relieving sport that you dont even get paid for doing, You might wanna get that checked out............just saying.
more to come...........
You do not have to be "PRO" to be Professional."
Play hard, Die well, and have a beautiful ending..."OR AT LEAST FAKE IT DUDE.
"A TEAM IS NOT A TEAM IF YOU DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT ONE ANOTHER." YOUR JUST SEVERAL PLAYERS ON ONE SIDE OF THE FIELD.
SUPPORT OUR HOMETOWN FIELDS. Stop being cheap! Be reasonable. And they'll be reasonable with you.
Last edited by REDZ INFAMY : 09-25-2012 at 12:46 PM.