Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2012, 01:22 AM #946
Demondestroyer
Master Tech
 
Demondestroyer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: lincoln/omaha
Annual Supporting Member
Demondestroyer is playing at Living Legends VII
Demondestroyer owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Demondestroyer supports Team VICIOUS
Demondestroyer supports Team VICIOUS
Demondestroyer supports Team VICIOUS
Demondestroyer plays in the APPA D5 division
i own every super loader except the spire, i can honestly say with 100% certainty that the Z2 is the best. it doesn't jam and has the best battery efficiency, personally i like the rotor because it is simple, but mine jammed this weekend like a mother****er. they all feed 12.5 so that is an invalid point.

also. all V-max's must be burned in a fire. the WORST loader i have ever used. save some money and go buy a revvy with an X-board, it will feed better. i sent mine in to get "fixed" and they didn't do ****. i haven't used it in months because it is a piece of crap.

i have shot all the highends except the NT or DM because they are worthless piles of overpriced junk that don't work. luxe is ok, but not the end of the world ungodly marker of jesus. they just are not. i like my marq but my brother doesn't like his vic alot and is probably going to trade it, the thing just doesn't work right, pressures always change. there are pro's and cons to everything but having a pretty good bias being experienced in every gun on the market and many that are no longer. i can fairly say that the luxe is a good marker but not the greatest thing ever. if anyone has any questions for me feel free, i can usually give a pretty honest even opinion.

unless it is dye. **** dye, those *******s could care less about their customers.
__________________
Mad Cow Paintball referee and tech
UNL Husker Paintball

World Ballas Vice President
VICIOUS OT
"Let's play a game of go **** yourself, you first..."
Demondestroyer is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-10-2012, 01:29 AM #947
Brossardballer12
OFWGK△
 
Brossardballer12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Michigan
Brossardballer12 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Brossardballer12 supports Team VICIOUS
Brossardballer12 posts videos on PbNation
Brossardballer12 supports DLX Technology
I love the ended lol but im hoping i like the marq after i put some cases through it and i get a good feel for it! But today was christmas. For me when i got the victory it was aupercharged and had 4c2 eyes the guy didnt tell me that it did
__________________
Detroit Repression
Lone Wolf Paintball-V Force-GI Sportz-Ansgear.com-Virtue

EBAY 2/0/0
Brossardballer12 is offline  
Old 10-10-2012, 01:42 AM #948
Demondestroyer
Master Tech
 
Demondestroyer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: lincoln/omaha
Annual Supporting Member
Demondestroyer is playing at Living Legends VII
Demondestroyer owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Demondestroyer supports Team VICIOUS
Demondestroyer supports Team VICIOUS
Demondestroyer supports Team VICIOUS
Demondestroyer plays in the APPA D5 division
fun day....




i mean i liked the vic, but it just didn't shoot as well as my marq rapper. it had a slight ping to it and the pressures are always stupid even after bjorn tech'd it at LL5 eric is fed up with it. but i am sure you will like it. i am banking on my demon shooting mega titties/lazerbeams/ropes/chairs/whateverthe****else you youngins come up with
__________________
Mad Cow Paintball referee and tech
UNL Husker Paintball

World Ballas Vice President
VICIOUS OT
"Let's play a game of go **** yourself, you first..."
Demondestroyer is offline  
Old 10-10-2012, 01:58 AM #949
Brossardballer12
OFWGK△
 
Brossardballer12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Michigan
Brossardballer12 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Brossardballer12 supports Team VICIOUS
Brossardballer12 posts videos on PbNation
Brossardballer12 supports DLX Technology
Ropes!
__________________
Detroit Repression
Lone Wolf Paintball-V Force-GI Sportz-Ansgear.com-Virtue

EBAY 2/0/0
Brossardballer12 is offline  
Old 10-10-2012, 02:22 AM #950
Demondestroyer
Master Tech
 
Demondestroyer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: lincoln/omaha
Annual Supporting Member
Demondestroyer is playing at Living Legends VII
Demondestroyer owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Demondestroyer supports Team VICIOUS
Demondestroyer supports Team VICIOUS
Demondestroyer supports Team VICIOUS
Demondestroyer plays in the APPA D5 division
i kinda like chairs... that would probably take someone out... seems effective.
__________________
Mad Cow Paintball referee and tech
UNL Husker Paintball

World Ballas Vice President
VICIOUS OT
"Let's play a game of go **** yourself, you first..."
Demondestroyer is offline  
Old 10-10-2012, 04:10 AM #951
mister2driver
This is my PUMP BADGE
 
mister2driver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: 213/323/818 SoCal
mister2driver plays in the PSP
mister2driver plays in the APPA D4 division
mister2driver supports Empire
Ouch!!!




Peace-
__________________

KAMANDAG Bang Out Games @ WARPED & AMBUSH

mister2driver is offline  
Old 10-10-2012, 06:27 AM #952
iiDangerCloseBK
EAT MY SHORTS!
 
iiDangerCloseBK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Pen Island
iiDangerCloseBK owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
iiDangerCloseBK supports Team VICIOUS
iiDangerCloseBK is an NCPA player
iiDangerCloseBK is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
iiDangerCloseBK is Legendary
iiDangerCloseBK supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demondestroyer
i own every super loader except the spire, i can honestly say with 100% certainty that the Z2 is the best. it doesn't jam and has the best battery efficiency, personally i like the rotor because it is simple, but mine jammed this weekend like a mother****er. they all feed 12.5 so that is an invalid point.

also. all V-max's must be burned in a fire. the WORST loader i have ever used. save some money and go buy a revvy with an X-board, it will feed better. i sent mine in to get "fixed" and they didn't do ****. i haven't used it in months because it is a piece of crap.

i have shot all the highends except the NT or DM because they are worthless piles of overpriced junk that don't work. luxe is ok, but not the end of the world ungodly marker of jesus. they just are not. i like my marq but my brother doesn't like his vic alot and is probably going to trade it, the thing just doesn't work right, pressures always change. there are pro's and cons to everything but having a pretty good bias being experienced in every gun on the market and many that are no longer. i can fairly say that the luxe is a good marker but not the greatest thing ever. if anyone has any questions for me feel free, i can usually give a pretty honest even opinion.

unless it is dye. **** dye, those *******s could care less about their customers.
Give your opinion on the axe. I get a lot of **** for having one.
__________________
Xbox 360 Games



Axe User's Club | | Rotor Mafia | | Ninja User's Club | | Headband Ballers | | E-Flex Army | | World Ballas Club
iiDangerCloseBK is offline  
Old 10-10-2012, 09:43 AM #953
JOHNNY G
little rainbow bomb
 
JOHNNY G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Nova Scotia
JOHNNY G donated to help Peyton Trent
JOHNNY G owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
JOHNNY G supports DLX Technology
JOHNNY G supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demondestroyer
i own every super loader except the spire, i can honestly say with 100% certainty that the Z2 is the best. it doesn't jam and has the best battery efficiency, personally i like the rotor because it is simple, but mine jammed this weekend like a mother****er. they all feed 12.5 so that is an invalid point.

also. all V-max's must be burned in a fire. the WORST loader i have ever used. save some money and go buy a revvy with an X-board, it will feed better. i sent mine in to get "fixed" and they didn't do ****. i haven't used it in months because it is a piece of crap.

i have shot all the highends except the NT or DM because they are worthless piles of overpriced junk that don't work. luxe is ok, but not the end of the world ungodly marker of jesus. they just are not. i like my marq but my brother doesn't like his vic alot and is probably going to trade it, the thing just doesn't work right, pressures always change. there are pro's and cons to everything but having a pretty good bias being experienced in every gun on the market and many that are no longer. i can fairly say that the luxe is a good marker but not the greatest thing ever. if anyone has any questions for me feel free, i can usually give a pretty honest even opinion.

unless it is dye. **** dye, those *******s could care less about their customers.
I have owned all and I can say with 100% certainty the rotors the best. I have owned all 3v never had a jam never had any ball get blended nothing.
__________________
RIP p8ntballa4life69
(we all miss you Blair)


"Originally posted by "Codypbnation: You really are a dick Johnny"
JOHNNY G is offline  
Old 10-10-2012, 09:44 AM #954
JOHNNY G
little rainbow bomb
 
JOHNNY G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Nova Scotia
JOHNNY G donated to help Peyton Trent
JOHNNY G owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
JOHNNY G supports DLX Technology
JOHNNY G supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by iiDangerCloseBK

Give your opinion on the axe. I get a lot of **** for having one.
You don't get **** for having one I hope you know when I bust your balls I'm joking around. Idk about Dave he just likes to be a dick lol
__________________
RIP p8ntballa4life69
(we all miss you Blair)


"Originally posted by "Codypbnation: You really are a dick Johnny"
JOHNNY G is offline  
Old 10-10-2012, 10:32 AM #955
Demondestroyer
Master Tech
 
Demondestroyer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: lincoln/omaha
Annual Supporting Member
Demondestroyer is playing at Living Legends VII
Demondestroyer owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Demondestroyer supports Team VICIOUS
Demondestroyer supports Team VICIOUS
Demondestroyer supports Team VICIOUS
Demondestroyer plays in the APPA D5 division
the axe is a good shooter especially when tuned right, for some people it doesn't feel well in the hands, personally i had the magnet removed on the trigger of my axe but i definitely felt it shot well. i just prefer the hatchet i built as it has a smaller body and i like slimmer and more stretched guns. overall axe is a very very good platform. people who **** on the axe are probably on the receiving end wondering why their $1500 mega squirter isn't killing everyone for them.

johnny my rotor is a V. 3 and you have to take into account that i play EVERY weekend, you play... once or twice every 6 months? i put alot more time through my equipment and the rotor has jammed up on me. so far after putting a few hundred cases through all of them the Z2 hasn't had a hiccup, the nokio had one or 2 due to low batteries or putting in a pod with broken paint. rotor has had a few but i have not yet blended paint even really brittle evil due to the rotor. i have only experienced breaks in the rotor due to a hard hit from a dive, though it has jammed up on me. and i have a big big bias against dye on everything but the rotor because they have screwed me over multiple times when trying to work with their CS and then they made me wait 6 months. it forced me to buy my profit and i hardly wear my i4 anymore because of that, but i still really really love my rotor, soo simple and works great with a nice profile.
__________________
Mad Cow Paintball referee and tech
UNL Husker Paintball

World Ballas Vice President
VICIOUS OT
"Let's play a game of go **** yourself, you first..."

Last edited by Demondestroyer : 10-10-2012 at 11:17 AM.
Demondestroyer is offline  
Old 10-10-2012, 11:03 AM #956
iiDangerCloseBK
EAT MY SHORTS!
 
iiDangerCloseBK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Pen Island
iiDangerCloseBK owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
iiDangerCloseBK supports Team VICIOUS
iiDangerCloseBK is an NCPA player
iiDangerCloseBK is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
iiDangerCloseBK is Legendary
iiDangerCloseBK supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNNY G

You don't get **** for having one I hope you know when I bust your balls I'm joking around. Idk about Dave he just likes to be a dick lol
I know I was just wanting to hear that my gun isn't **** for once lol!
__________________
Xbox 360 Games



Axe User's Club | | Rotor Mafia | | Ninja User's Club | | Headband Ballers | | E-Flex Army | | World Ballas Club
iiDangerCloseBK is offline  
Old 10-10-2012, 12:20 PM #957
ParisRose
Meow?
 
ParisRose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Omaha
ParisRose owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
ParisRose supports Team VICIOUS
ParisRose supports Team VICIOUS
ParisRose is for the Gunfight
Your guns not ****. There's just others out there that people think are better. Like shoes...
__________________
"Die going forward"
ParisRose is offline  
Old 10-10-2012, 12:23 PM #958
iiDangerCloseBK
EAT MY SHORTS!
 
iiDangerCloseBK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Pen Island
iiDangerCloseBK owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
iiDangerCloseBK supports Team VICIOUS
iiDangerCloseBK is an NCPA player
iiDangerCloseBK is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
iiDangerCloseBK is Legendary
iiDangerCloseBK supports DLX Technology
I know there are guns that are better, but for the price mine is the best.
__________________
Xbox 360 Games



Axe User's Club | | Rotor Mafia | | Ninja User's Club | | Headband Ballers | | E-Flex Army | | World Ballas Club
iiDangerCloseBK is offline  
Old 10-10-2012, 12:39 PM #959
bignasty sns
Addison Winstead
 
bignasty sns's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Central Ohio
bignasty sns plays in the PSP
bignasty sns owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
bignasty sns supports Team VICIOUS
bignasty sns is an NCPA player
bignasty sns plays in the APPA D3 division
Axe feel is poop
Shooting is great
__________________
Death To All
University of Akron G4H
"DM19" Mark Dusa

LV1
bignasty sns is offline  
Old 10-10-2012, 12:43 PM #960
iiDangerCloseBK
EAT MY SHORTS!
 
iiDangerCloseBK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Pen Island
iiDangerCloseBK owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
iiDangerCloseBK supports Team VICIOUS
iiDangerCloseBK is an NCPA player
iiDangerCloseBK is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
iiDangerCloseBK is Legendary
iiDangerCloseBK supports DLX Technology
I don't mind it
__________________
Xbox 360 Games



Axe User's Club | | Rotor Mafia | | Ninja User's Club | | Headband Ballers | | E-Flex Army | | World Ballas Club
iiDangerCloseBK is offline  
Old 10-10-2012, 01:05 PM #961
JOHNNY G
little rainbow bomb
 
JOHNNY G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Nova Scotia
JOHNNY G donated to help Peyton Trent
JOHNNY G owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
JOHNNY G supports DLX Technology
JOHNNY G supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demondestroyer
the axe is a good shooter especially when tuned right, for some people it doesn't feel well in the hands, personally i had the magnet removed on the trigger of my axe but i definitely felt it shot well. i just prefer the hatchet i built as it has a smaller body and i like slimmer and more stretched guns. overall axe is a very very good platform. people who **** on the axe are probably on the receiving end wondering why their $1500 mega squirter isn't killing everyone for them.

johnny my rotor is a V. 3 and you have to take into account that i play EVERY weekend, you play... once or twice every 6 months? i put alot more time through my equipment and the rotor has jammed up on me. so far after putting a few hundred cases through all of them the Z2 hasn't had a hiccup, the nokio had one or 2 due to low batteries or putting in a pod with broken paint. rotor has had a few but i have not yet blended paint even really brittle evil due to the rotor. i have only experienced breaks in the rotor due to a hard hit from a dive, though it has jammed up on me. and i have a big big bias against dye on everything but the rotor because they have screwed me over multiple times when trying to work with their CS and then they made me wait 6 months. it forced me to buy my profit and i hardly wear my i4 anymore because of that, but i still really really love my rotor, soo simple and works great with a nice profile.
I'm know play a little but I still tell when something **** and the z2 is the biggest pos on the marten
Quote:
Originally Posted by iiDangerCloseBK

I know I was just wanting to hear that my gun isn't **** for once lol!
I really don't think axes are **** I'm joking with you
__________________
RIP p8ntballa4life69
(we all miss you Blair)


"Originally posted by "Codypbnation: You really are a dick Johnny"
JOHNNY G is offline  
Old 10-10-2012, 01:16 PM #962
iiDangerCloseBK
EAT MY SHORTS!
 
iiDangerCloseBK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Pen Island
iiDangerCloseBK owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
iiDangerCloseBK supports Team VICIOUS
iiDangerCloseBK is an NCPA player
iiDangerCloseBK is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
iiDangerCloseBK is Legendary
iiDangerCloseBK supports DLX Technology
I know
__________________
Xbox 360 Games



Axe User's Club | | Rotor Mafia | | Ninja User's Club | | Headband Ballers | | E-Flex Army | | World Ballas Club
iiDangerCloseBK is offline  
Old 10-10-2012, 01:21 PM #963
JOHNNY G
little rainbow bomb
 
JOHNNY G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Nova Scotia
JOHNNY G donated to help Peyton Trent
JOHNNY G owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
JOHNNY G supports DLX Technology
JOHNNY G supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by iiDangerCloseBK
I know
I tested one but coming from a luxe o the axe didn't feel right and I just like to give you a hard time :p
__________________
RIP p8ntballa4life69
(we all miss you Blair)


"Originally posted by "Codypbnation: You really are a dick Johnny"
JOHNNY G is offline  
Old 10-10-2012, 01:23 PM #964
iiDangerCloseBK
EAT MY SHORTS!
 
iiDangerCloseBK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Pen Island
iiDangerCloseBK owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
iiDangerCloseBK supports Team VICIOUS
iiDangerCloseBK is an NCPA player
iiDangerCloseBK is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
iiDangerCloseBK is Legendary
iiDangerCloseBK supports DLX Technology
I'd rather shoot a luxe, I just need the money.
__________________
Xbox 360 Games



Axe User's Club | | Rotor Mafia | | Ninja User's Club | | Headband Ballers | | E-Flex Army | | World Ballas Club
iiDangerCloseBK is offline  
Old 10-10-2012, 01:24 PM #965
p8ntballr68059
Post whore since 08
 
p8ntballr68059's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: corn&cowville
Annual Supporting Member
p8ntballr68059 supports Team VICIOUS
p8ntballr68059 supports Team VICIOUS
p8ntballr68059 supports Team VICIOUS
p8ntballr68059 plays in the APPA D5 division
p8ntballr68059 is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
p8ntballr68059 is Boss
p8ntballr68059 supports DLX Technology
I didn't mind the axe I shot. I'm kinda in the market to trade my vice and marq for something else I think I wanta vic maybe a clone or g6r

Buy a nicely upped shocker and save your money instead of getting a luxe
__________________
GSA FOREVER
shocker owners/World Ballas/marq clan/IOT/Fat Ballers/Insight Operators
72/45 empire bring me a stubby/SFT DYE UL
Vicious fan #42
My Current markers Texas Storm G6R,Insight,Sniper,Vice,Marq 7, TonTon Shocker

Last edited by p8ntballr68059 : 10-10-2012 at 01:38 PM.
p8ntballr68059 is offline  
Old 10-10-2012, 01:57 PM #966
bignasty sns
Addison Winstead
 
bignasty sns's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Central Ohio
bignasty sns plays in the PSP
bignasty sns owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
bignasty sns supports Team VICIOUS
bignasty sns is an NCPA player
bignasty sns plays in the APPA D3 division
have to maintain a shocker though

egos you just clean the barrel and bolt and you can ignore that bad boy
__________________
Death To All
University of Akron G4H
"DM19" Mark Dusa

LV1
bignasty sns is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump