Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-18-2012, 05:57 PM #1
Daisyahoy

Mini Magnet !!!

One day a guy grabbed my mini and was gonna gonna show me how fast he could shoot it. his caveman fingers somehow broke off the magnet on top of the trigger and i have no idea where it went.

Im in search of a replacement magnet if such a thing exist. I have scoured the internet looking for one but havent found one.

I thought my prayers were answered when i found something on paintballdelivery.com. i ordered it and some o-rings and hater sauce. They sent my package to vernon hills, illinoise which is about 4 states away from me. after 2 months and many unanswered emails they finally reshipped my package.

it was the wrong magnet. it was the body magnet not the trigger one.

So i am still in search for the trigger magnet and my mini is collecting dust. I dont want to buy an upgraded trigger i just want a magnet if anyone can help
Old 09-18-2012, 08:30 PM #2
SNAKESNIPER (Banned)

Boss Paintball, Part #73. 5 bucks.

Anything you need for your Mini can be ordered from Boss. Great shop, definitely worthy of your support. PM TheBoss33 if you have any questions.
SNAKESNIPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 08:37 PM #3
billy1234
pew pew

Annual Supporting Member
you know where i can get a grip frame magnet? not the one in the trigger, but the one that counters that one in the grip frame
you will NEVER be forgotten
billy1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 08:50 PM #4
SNAKESNIPER (Banned)

Read the first post.
Old 09-18-2012, 10:06 PM #5
Daisyahoy

yea they have them at paintballdelivery.com for about $2. good luck though, thats the last time i order from that place. ansgear all the way!
Old 09-18-2012, 10:14 PM #6
Daisyahoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNAKESNIPER View Post
Boss Paintball, Part #73. 5 bucks.

Anything you need for your Mini can be ordered from Boss. Great shop, definitely worthy of your support. PM TheBoss33 if you have any questions.
thanks man. i can tbelieve i had such doubt when i posted this. I should have known the pbnation would pull through for me yet again. Ive ordered it. i shall return to boss for all my mini needs, it looks like they have every part in stock
Old 09-19-2012, 07:04 AM #7
SNAKESNIPER (Banned)

No problem man.

Boss Paintball is without a doubt the BEST source for stock Mini & Axe parts online, and most anything else Kee related for that matter.
Old 09-19-2012, 07:33 AM #8
EmpireTech
Always here to Help

EmpireTech works for a Paintball manufacturer
EmpireTech plays in the PSP
EmpireTech plays in the APPA D4 division
EmpireTech supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisyahoy View Post
thanks man. i can tbelieve i had such doubt when i posted this. I should have known the pbnation would pull through for me yet again. Ive ordered it. i shall return to boss for all my mini needs, it looks like they have every part in stock
If you don't find it there you can always give us a call (Kee) and we can see what we can do.
Or Call Us at
1-800-220-3222
EmpireTech is offline   Reply With Quote