Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 06-12-2013, 12:05 AM #1
2scoops_ofPE
commandobadass

2scoops_ofPE owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
ego 07 not firing

the eyes work. its airing up. detects trigger pull. no air is fired and rammer doesnt move. no leaks. cant figure it out. help??
Advertisement
Old 06-14-2013, 10:51 PM #2
Traje

Traje is playing at Living Legends VI
Traje has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Hey buddy, I had the EXACT same problem, and here's the answer that fixed my issue as quoted from Bill the PE tech here on the nation:

(It turns out that my Ego didn't like my brand new CVS brand 9v and would only accept a brand new Duracell brand battery and then worked fine....picky little b*tch. Pretty...but picky.)

- Try a new Energy, Duracell or Energizer battery. The gun needs a good amount of power to run the marker properly. A lessor brand of battery may read fully charged but doesn't have the upkeep to sustain the power needed to run the gun. This is the #1 cause of all issues in an EGO.
- Replace the #11 rammer oring. Even if it looks good. It will be the largest black oring towards the rear of the rammer.
- Set your dwell (14.0).
- QEV Diaphragm issue. Inside the QEV, between the blue and silver halves, is a rubber diaphragm. This part should be one piece. Make sure it is not ripped or cut (see page 63 in the manual).
- Check the HPR. Make sure it is assembled, lubed. Make sure there are 16 shim springs properly assembled. The shims are slightly bent. You want them opposing each other. )()()()()()()()(
- While you have the HPR apart, check the HPR Piston reg seat. Make sure it is there and not cracked (See page 44/45 of the manual). Perfect preesure would be 325 psi. It can be achieved by properly assembling it then spinning the adjuster screw all the way out and then 3.5 turns in. This will give you the approximte pressure.
- Check the LPR. Make sure both springs are present. There should be 5 pieces within the LPR. Starting from front: Adjuster screw, Adjuster piston, gold spring, Regulator piston and second gold spring. Both springs are the same. Put the adjuster screw flush to one turn out, see if this affects the velocity at all.
- While you have the LPR apart check the LPR piston seat. Looks just like the HPR piston but smaller. Seat is in the same area...
- ASA On/Off knob turned in to far? When you add your air system to the gun you want to turn the knob until you hear the initial gas transfer. Do not turn it more then one complete turn more or you will actually restrict the airflow coming out of your air system.
- Complete oring overhaul
Traje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 11:50 PM #3
2scoops_ofPE
commandobadass

2scoops_ofPE owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
thank you very much

oh my goodness. thank you. i bought this ego and it had no manual with it and i dont know any of this secrets and stuff. but thank you for the help. its a life saver. because my back up is down too and i almost went to buy a new marker. so thank you very much.

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.