Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-02-2013, 09:32 AM #1828
Deathmoney07
 
 
Deathmoney07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Alexandria, VA
Deathmoney07 plays in the PSP
Deathmoney07 donated to help Peyton Trent
Deathmoney07 supports our troops
Pretty dead set on getting out, starting my BS degree and getting into med school...this would delay that but honestly, I'd really enjoy going to colorado, and this base only has a clinic so no weekends, or swing/night shift hours....

97.33% sure I'm still getting out though
Deathmoney07 is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-02-2013, 09:37 AM #1829
CptObvious
2A755 / 2A753
 
CptObvious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: NJ>TX>FL>NV>VA>FL
CptObvious owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
CptObvious owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
CptObvious supports Bob Gurnsey
Who is shred? I see you're at nellis...I was there for 2yrs. Miss it.
__________________
USAF|PS3
psn: simplyMAXX
Headbangers Scenario Team
Headbangers on Facebook
Proudly sponsored by: The Vest Guy || ANS Gear || Pinokio Hoppers || St!ffi Barrels || ChroniX Radio
CptObvious is offline  
Old 03-02-2013, 09:38 AM #1830
Deathmoney07
 
 
Deathmoney07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Alexandria, VA
Deathmoney07 plays in the PSP
Deathmoney07 donated to help Peyton Trent
Deathmoney07 supports our troops
He's relatively new to posting here,think he's an HH60 como guy??? not sure, I think he's orvis lvl classified
Deathmoney07 is offline  
Old 03-02-2013, 09:48 AM #1831
Dark Side
You will know the power
 
Dark Side's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Charleston SC
Annual Supporting Member
Dark Side is BST Trusted
Dark Side is attending Decay of Nations VI
Dark Side is attending Decay of Nations VII
Quote:
Originally Posted by CptObvious View Post
Went TDY to savannah back in August where our flight really ****ed up. Had 6 of our guys (out of 20 who came) get sent back on a Greyhound. Reasons? 4 cases of ****ing married people (one of those cases were between my buddy from BMT, who was a Staff, ****ing the A1C on his shift), and 2 cases of ARI's, well, same case, just two people...one of whom was driving the GOV in the town. So what did I do? I remade the TDY patch. It was called Operation Southern Fury. I changed it to this;



I had found out I passed the WAPS test while in Savannah, and this image somehow made the rounds via phone...it got to people back here at Langley, and one guy (who was cool before he made staff...) immediately went to the first shirt, whom went to the commander. Then the CO sent a message to our lead in savannah, cussing and pissed off and wanting the neck of whoever made it. Keep in mind this is all within 24hrs. Our lead knew it was me, warned me about it...so I said **** it and called our shop back at home station and fessed up. Came back from TDY, went to see the CO in blues expecting to be hemmed up. He completely caught me off guard and had a little chat. Then we had a roll call the following week and he showed it on the big screen. Fast forward to a couple of weeks ago. We had an LCAP inspection and scored the highest in the history of the LCAP since it was revamped (beating our own record). He named out shops who didn't get any write ups. He saved us for last...but before he named our shop he popped it back on the screen. This patch has become my legacy at Langley.

PCSing to Tyndall in a week. Unfortunately we (military) are replacing contractors. Those civvies ****ed our jets up...and their (for lack of a better term) 'stealth ratings' are off the ****ing charts. So I am walking into 60-70hr weeks for probably the next 3yrs. Oh yea, I also reenlisted.


Oh...HAAAAAIIII. Haven't 'balled in a year.
Tyndall has a pretty good field (for being a self help project). Talk to Brian when you get down there. He should still have a team.

The 43rd was a cakewalk while I was still there. 4 hour days most of the time. I guess they finally got the hint that contractors can't do what we can.

People get butthurt over a patch but forget we help kill people for a living.
__________________
WTB

07/08 Ego Vici Board
Dust Black ShockTech AutoCocker snatch grip
Dark Side is offline  
Old 03-02-2013, 10:17 AM #1832
shredxcam
 
 
shredxcam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Las vegas
H60 com Nav at nellis yes.
I'm ready to leave Vegas but i like my squadron for the most part and love the air frame
Compared to 130s
New AFSC created to keep experience in carrer field
Then they pcs all the experience away
__________________
Ahhhhhhhhhh cats everywhere
shredxcam is offline  
Old 03-02-2013, 05:09 PM #1833
CptObvious
2A755 / 2A753
 
CptObvious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: NJ>TX>FL>NV>VA>FL
CptObvious owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
CptObvious owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
CptObvious supports Bob Gurnsey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
Tyndall has a pretty good field (for being a self help project). Talk to Brian when you get down there. He should still have a team.

The 43rd was a cakewalk while I was still there. 4 hour days most of the time. I guess they finally got the hint that contractors can't do what we can.

People get butthurt over a patch but forget we help kill people for a living.
Yea, going there to the LO shop. 4hr days eh? Sounds cake...I'm walking into 60-70hr weeks though. Them contractors ****ed up the jets something fierce. I do remember hearing about a field when I went TDY there a few years back. If I recall, it's near the bridge?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shredxcam View Post
H60 com Nav at nellis yes.
I'm ready to leave Vegas but i like my squadron for the most part and love the air frame
Compared to 130s
New AFSC created to keep experience in carrer field
Then they pcs all the experience away
Ready to leave vegas? ****, I wasn't ready- I was forced out of nellis since they replaced our squadrons with contractors. Couple of my friends moved over to the 66th as sheet metal. If I hadn't goten stuck in LO, I'd of stayed there with the helos. I loved working on them.
__________________
USAF|PS3
psn: simplyMAXX
Headbangers Scenario Team
Headbangers on Facebook
Proudly sponsored by: The Vest Guy || ANS Gear || Pinokio Hoppers || St!ffi Barrels || ChroniX Radio
CptObvious is offline  
Old 03-02-2013, 05:43 PM #1834
DyePaintballer2k11
Greek, I am it
 
DyePaintballer2k11's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Terrain eval, standby
DyePaintballer2k11 helped look for balloons
DyePaintballer2k11 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
DyePaintballer2k11 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
DyePaintballer2k11 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Squadron had a paintball day.

The ref in me couldn't hold back due to the ones there being straight ****. I had to walk around and make sure barrels were covered and masks were on before going on the field. The commander and all the SNCO's took notice and they BS'd and got relaxed with me differently than with everyone else.
__________________
ST GDT Crew: OVER 10,000

USAF
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine.
And the machine is bleeding to death.
DyePaintballer2k11 is offline  
Old 03-02-2013, 06:26 PM #1835
CptObvious
2A755 / 2A753
 
CptObvious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: NJ>TX>FL>NV>VA>FL
CptObvious owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
CptObvious owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
CptObvious supports Bob Gurnsey
Quote:
Originally Posted by DyePaintballer2k11 View Post
Squadron had a paintball day.

The ref in me couldn't hold back due to the ones there being straight ****. I had to walk around and make sure barrels were covered and masks were on before going on the field. The commander and all the SNCO's took notice and they BS'd and got relaxed with me differently than with everyone else.
Did they issue you knee pads and chap stick? Bet they'll be looking for favors.
__________________
USAF|PS3
psn: simplyMAXX
Headbangers Scenario Team
Headbangers on Facebook
Proudly sponsored by: The Vest Guy || ANS Gear || Pinokio Hoppers || St!ffi Barrels || ChroniX Radio
CptObvious is offline  
Old 03-02-2013, 07:33 PM #1836
DyePaintballer2k11
Greek, I am it
 
DyePaintballer2k11's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Terrain eval, standby
DyePaintballer2k11 helped look for balloons
DyePaintballer2k11 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
DyePaintballer2k11 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
DyePaintballer2k11 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
I got the fancy Crye pants with the knee pads built in, and that yellow tube chapstick with the red top. The fancy whatever it is. They spoiled me rotten.

But in honesty, it's nice to be noticed for doing something good here. Everyone either sucks their dicks (ropes and such) or gets **** on. I just did what I would always do.
__________________
ST GDT Crew: OVER 10,000

USAF
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine.
And the machine is bleeding to death.
DyePaintballer2k11 is offline  
Old 03-02-2013, 08:03 PM #1837
shredxcam
 
 
shredxcam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Las vegas
I'm ready to leave Vegas and see green again. An weather.
But the only places I wanna go I can work are hurby England and Japan

Our chaplains threw a big free paintball day once. Was awesome
__________________
Ahhhhhhhhhh cats everywhere
shredxcam is offline  
Old 03-02-2013, 09:30 PM #1838
4literranger485
xtreme noob
 
4literranger485's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: California City, CA
4literranger485 supports Team VICIOUS
4literranger485 supports Empire
everyone says england is tits. my brother has been to both bases in japan and loves the place!
__________________
There are rules here!
4literranger485 is offline  
Old 03-03-2013, 12:22 AM #1839
NEp8ntballer
 
 
NEp8ntballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
NEp8ntballer supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by DyePaintballer2k11 View Post
But in honesty, it's nice to be noticed for doing something good here. Everyone either sucks their dicks (ropes and such) or gets **** on. I just did what I would always do.
yeah, it's really bad to be noticed for the wrong reasons... no

in other news I'm about four months from deploying and less than a year and a half away from separating. time flies.
__________________
best porn thread in ST history by ScorpionShock - I was there 6/7 or 6/8 depending on your timezone

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Official ST Atheists #8


Old Feedback
NEp8ntballer is offline  
Old 03-03-2013, 12:27 AM #1840
shredxcam
 
 
shredxcam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Las vegas
I should be deploying soon By summer?
__________________
Ahhhhhhhhhh cats everywhere
shredxcam is offline  
Old 03-03-2013, 12:16 PM #1841
DyePaintballer2k11
Greek, I am it
 
DyePaintballer2k11's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Terrain eval, standby
DyePaintballer2k11 helped look for balloons
DyePaintballer2k11 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
DyePaintballer2k11 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
DyePaintballer2k11 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Roommate has two thongs sitting out in his wall locker. Dude is a straight freaky mother****er.
__________________
ST GDT Crew: OVER 10,000

USAF
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine.
And the machine is bleeding to death.
DyePaintballer2k11 is offline  
Old 03-03-2013, 12:50 PM #1842
shredxcam
 
 
shredxcam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Las vegas
I had a horrible roommate at keesler.
My roommate at Shepard was cool tho
__________________
Ahhhhhhhhhh cats everywhere
shredxcam is offline  
Old 03-03-2013, 02:01 PM #1843
NEp8ntballer
 
 
NEp8ntballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
NEp8ntballer supports our troops
what's a roommate? I joke because I never really had one. I bunked with a bunch of other dudes one summer when I was a camp counselor, I've shared a tent with people and I was in a room with three other dudes during field training but I've never had a long term roommate...
__________________
best porn thread in ST history by ScorpionShock - I was there 6/7 or 6/8 depending on your timezone

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Official ST Atheists #8


Old Feedback
NEp8ntballer is offline  
Old 03-03-2013, 02:04 PM #1844
Deathmoney07
 
 
Deathmoney07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Alexandria, VA
Deathmoney07 plays in the PSP
Deathmoney07 donated to help Peyton Trent
Deathmoney07 supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEp8ntballer View Post
what's a roommate? I joke because I never really had one. I bunked with a bunch of other dudes one summer when I was a camp counselor, I've shared a tent with people and I was in a room with three other dudes during field training but I've never had a long term roommate...
you'll figure it out when you deploy...
Deathmoney07 is offline  
Old 03-03-2013, 02:37 PM #1845
Dark Side
You will know the power
 
Dark Side's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Charleston SC
Annual Supporting Member
Dark Side is BST Trusted
Dark Side is attending Decay of Nations VI
Dark Side is attending Decay of Nations VII
Quote:
Originally Posted by CptObvious View Post
Yea, going there to the LO shop. 4hr days eh? Sounds cake...I'm walking into 60-70hr weeks though. Them contractors ****ed up the jets something fierce. I do remember hearing about a field when I went TDY there a few years back. If I recall, it's near the bridge?
I can't comment directly as I never worked with the LO/sheet metal/metals tech guys but after seeing people getting there after I did and leaving before (plus my brother in law worked in the 43rd) I'd like to think I know how it is/was.

Yeah the field is after the bridge on the left as you are traveling towards the base from PC. Take a right at the first light (where Pass and ID is), go through the gate and it is a gravel driveway on your right maybe a hundred yards in.

I miss playing there. Had some pretty baddass fields when I ran the place in 08. Had to quit when I pcs'd to Korea. Bring your own air and paint and some snacks. I was pissed I didn't get to go there for NCOA.
__________________
WTB

07/08 Ego Vici Board
Dust Black ShockTech AutoCocker snatch grip
Dark Side is offline  
Old 03-03-2013, 02:51 PM #1846
DeadBodyMan
Pricedollaz
 
DeadBodyMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Germany
Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
DeadBodyMan is a Paintball photographer
Quote:
Originally Posted by CptObvious View Post
Went TDY to savannah back in August where our flight really ****ed up. Had 6 of our guys (out of 20 who came) get sent back on a Greyhound. Reasons? 4 cases of ****ing married people (one of those cases were between my buddy from BMT, who was a Staff, ****ing the A1C on his shift), and 2 cases of ARI's, well, same case, just two people...one of whom was driving the GOV in the town. So what did I do? I remade the TDY patch. It was called Operation Southern Fury. I changed it to this;



I had found out I passed the WAPS test while in Savannah, and this image somehow made the rounds via phone...it got to people back here at Langley, and one guy (who was cool before he made staff...) immediately went to the first shirt, whom went to the commander. Then the CO sent a message to our lead in savannah, cussing and pissed off and wanting the neck of whoever made it. Keep in mind this is all within 24hrs. Our lead knew it was me, warned me about it...so I said **** it and called our shop back at home station and fessed up. Came back from TDY, went to see the CO in blues expecting to be hemmed up. He completely caught me off guard and had a little chat. Then we had a roll call the following week and he showed it on the big screen. Fast forward to a couple of weeks ago. We had an LCAP inspection and scored the highest in the history of the LCAP since it was revamped (beating our own record). He named out shops who didn't get any write ups. He saved us for last...but before he named our shop he popped it back on the screen. This patch has become my legacy at Langley.
I approve of this and well done craftsmanship, i wouldn't expect anything less

in other news international - i got to meet the Peoples Champ Paul Wall

ALcatraz aka DEMIgod out
__________________
I'm the HNIC of Steven C. Price Photography But I never wear a suit
Social Sites | Vimeo | Twitter | Youtube | Fracture Competition Program Facebook
Active Duty Air Force Above All | Get TuF TuF Shot Video

I beat women, they call me daddy.
DeadBodyMan is offline  
Old 03-03-2013, 04:26 PM #1847
Crane
Infotography
 
Crane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Deutschland
Crane supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadBodyMan View Post

ALcatraz aka DEMIgod out
So what kind of selection of cars can I get out there in the $6-8k price range? I gotta sell our Caddy since I can only move one car over. It is paid off and worth about $8 or 9k. Figured I would pay cash for semi cheap car over there for the 3 years I'll be there.
__________________
Crane is offline  
Old 03-03-2013, 04:54 PM #1848
dukduk
six6seven7one1
 
dukduk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Nebraska
dukduk supports Team VICIOUS
dukduk supports Bob Gurnsey
dukduk supports our troops
dukduk is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Honda civic
dukduk is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump