PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-21-2013, 09:05 PM #1
PlanetEmpire

PlanetEmpire owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Custom paintball rifle

Hey, I'm thinking about making a rifle body and putting tippmann 98 internals in it. It would be made of wood and have an internal feeding system. If anyone has ideas on how to fit the tippmann parts in there or anything else please reply or private message, i check this daily. Any help would be great, thanks.
PlanetEmpire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-21-2013, 09:50 PM #2
Jedihippie
My backpack's got jets

Annual Supporting Member
Jedihippie is playing at Living Legends VI
Jedihippie is playing at Living Legends VII
Jedihippie has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Jedihippie has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Jedihippie has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
the tippmann internals all fit in a tube and are based around a center mounted blow back valve and a back cap. all you really need is a tube that that valve will mount in, a solid stop in the back for the spring and pin to sit in, and a slot to let the rod connecting the hammer and bolt together to ride in.

best way I can think of is to find a cheap tippmann somewhere and hack the body to an utter minimum and then fit that into the rifle
"Reminds me of the kids that bolt on exhausts, wings and vinyl cutouts onto their rice mobiles and then hate on a ground up resto rodded 69 Camaro" -OPBN
"Due to the Berzerkers rep and knowledge of Mag awesomeness, the opposing team dropped their markers and are actually out of the frame curled up in fetal positions" -OPBN... Again
Jedihippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 02:33 PM #3
PlanetEmpire

PlanetEmpire owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Ok thanks , I already have the 98. And do have any I deals on an internal feeding systems. I have some ideas but none would be easy. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
PlanetEmpire is offline   Reply With Quote