PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 01-08-2004, 12:59 AM #22
Hammer1
Planet MW Service Center

has been a member for 10 years
OK, both Eclipse teams and Nexus are sponsored by WGP...Planet does a cross sponsorship deal with both Worrgames and JT...if you notice all the adds that JT and WGP run on their teams, will have Eclipse logos in there and all teams that are WGP sponsored are somewhat sponsored by Eclipse, that's why you will see these teams in the Planet booth at the NPPL events because we tech these teams...

It is true that Sonny hasn't played with the Dogs since Chicago if I'm not mistaken, because of injury, and it seems like his role with the team has been slowly diminishing since then. He has been limited to the WGP booth for the most part for the remainder of the NPPL schedule...at the time it did seem somewhat strange that he wasn't spending much time with the Dogs at New Jersey and probably Miami also, but I didn't get to talk to him much there since we where so busy and the WGP trailer wasn't as close as usual there!
I would find it hard to believe that Sonny would break ties with Bud and the guys at WGP since he and Kat both work for Bud and are considered family over there!

I can tell you Rocky didn't pack up the Dogs and go elsewhere without a lot of agonizing...They are all great guys and had a good relationship with Bud! I'm sure this was not an easy decision!

Hammer

HAMMERTIMEPAINTBALL.COM

Last edited by Hammer1 : 01-08-2004 at 01:06 AM.
Old 01-08-2004, 02:29 AM #23
R3MY
MCMLXXXVII

R3MY is a Supporting Member
R3MY owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
R3MY supports Team VICIOUS
R3MY plays in the APPA D4 division
Clear things up for me...

Ok,
1. Why would strange be sponsored by WGP, they're a SP sponsored team. Although, it would be awesome if they started using 'cockers. They were my favorite team 'till I found out about ND.

Quote:
as rocky said in the timmy fourm he actually did leave the dogs because of an injury and he wanted to pursue other things
Does that mean rocky left the dogs too?

Feedback
Old 01-08-2004, 02:34 AM #24
Hammer1
Planet MW Service Center

has been a member for 10 years
No that was Rocky commenting on Sonny...

Hammer

HAMMERTIMEPAINTBALL.COM