PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 08-18-2012, 10:32 PM #1
oldskool50

+++Scenario Day @ High Performance Paintball+++

Saturday, September 22 will be Scenario day at High Performance Paintball. The story line and specifics are still being worked through by Brothers Mercenary Paintball Group. Normal Open Play Pricing will apply for this event. the only thing is it will be Field Paint Only.

As details are gathered they will be posted.
oldskool50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-28-2012, 10:12 PM #2
oldskool50

Details on Scenario Day

Saturday September 22nd - Brother Mercenary Group is hosting a SCENARIO EVENT at HIGH PERFORMANCE PAINTBALL in HARRISONVILLE, MO!

The games will start right at 12PM so show up early! Entry and all day air is $15 and paint will be $45-50 for a case!

First mission will involve search and rescue of a dummy, gathering prop intel, and defusing prop (fake) bombs. This will be 1-1.5 hour long, point based game with a death pool reinserting approximately every 5 minutes. Sides will switch at the conclusion and mission will repeat.

Second game will be a capture the flag/elimination game. This will be a 1-1.5 hour long game with a reinserting death pool.

Special units are assigned on a first come first serve basis. These include the following:

EOD unit: 2 players from each team will be assigned to the EOD unit. These are the only players that can defuse a prop (fake) bomb. Best that these players have a dump bag handy and won't mind carrying a little extra weight.

Medic: 1-2 players from each team can be assigned to be a medic. These players are allowed to "revive" hit teammates on the field so they don't have to make a trip to the dead box. Shots to the head and torso result in a mandatory trip to the dead box.

Any questions, I can be contacted at 660 232 3759.
Old 08-29-2012, 06:52 PM #3
toneg28
Brother Mercenary Group

PBN Feedback
toneg28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 08:22 PM #4
oldskool50

Don't forget about this it should be fun for everyone>>>
Old 09-24-2012, 07:45 PM #5
oldskool50

Thanks For Participating In Our Scenario Event

I just wanted to take a moment to thank Brothers Mercenary Paintball Group and all those who participated in our Scenario Event Saturday. If you have any ideas that would make our event stronger I would appreciate the feedback, so please shoot me a line or give me a call. Because of the feedback I received I have asked the Brothers Mercenary Group to try it again in December.

Last edited by oldskool50 : 09-25-2012 at 03:27 PM. Reason: next Woodsball event is Dec not Nov
Old 09-25-2012, 07:58 PM #6
toneg28
Brother Mercenary Group

It was a fun day and I cannot wait till the next. Thank you High Performance from all us Brothers!

PBN Feedback
toneg28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 07:47 PM #7
oldskool50

The Brothers are welcome and thanks for hanging out with us.
ReplyRegional Ups