Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-15-2012, 11:38 PM #64
Rampager2000
-Voted best Avvy 2011 <3-
 
Rampager2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: East Texas
It was not meant as me eating peanuts to survive. It was meant as them avoiding them to survive.
__________________
Steam: N-Ur-Face
I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
Maktub

OGPT: It's Not Rocket Surgery
Rampager2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 11:39 PM #65
ProtoBaller1991
The Grippiest Grip
 
ProtoBaller1991's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Chicago
ProtoBaller1991 donated to help Peyton Trent
Obviously they'll avoid them. Also, I edited my post.
__________________
OG-Seven Deadly Sins

I do tv show things


ProtoBaller1991 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 12:22 AM #66
Rampager2000
-Voted best Avvy 2011 <3-
 
Rampager2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: East Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtoBaller1991 View Post
you don't need peanuts to survive. You can't seriously be this much of a douche in real life. Either you hide it and are able to get girls, or you only get hick girls. But I'm guessing you aren't.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtoBaller1991 View Post
Obviously they'll avoid them. Also, I edited my post.
I noticed the ninja when I came back in.

Ehh, I'm extremely self centered in that everything I do, I do in hopes that someday it will come back to help me. For example, I help people all the time, give rides to hitch hikers, help a woman with a flat on the side of the road, etc. But I do it in hopes that karma will come back and help me when I'm in trouble and need help. I'm a compassionate person to people that deserve help, or that I'm indifferent to. I have to hide who I am a lot because of where I live. It's social suicide to admit to being like I am around here. And as much as I hate it at times, I'd rather be a social person and have friends and go to parties and all than be purely who I am and have none of that. So I accept this and go on with life. I was a much different person when I lived in Orlando as opposed to here.

However, I'm a firm believer in forcing people to man the **** up and make something of themselves. This is a case of it. Honestly, if I had someone who kindly came up to me and asked me to not east peanut butter around them, I wouldn't. But if their mom goes ***** mode and and forces the school to ban all peanuts, I'll do everything in my power to oppose it. Does this make sense?

I'm actually kind of a passive dick to girls. I treat them pretty great in person but ignore the **** out of them when I'm away from them. I make a lot of negative comments, little small slaps/thumps/pinches and always mess with them and, for some reason, they keep coming around.

Kind of O/T, but that's okay.
__________________
Steam: N-Ur-Face
I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
Maktub

OGPT: It's Not Rocket Surgery
Rampager2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 12:38 AM #67
undiscoveredtalent
 
 
undiscoveredtalent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Out on the porch...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rampager2000 View Post

I'm actually kind of a passive dick to girls. I treat them pretty great in person but ignore the **** out of them when I'm away from them. I make a lot of negative comments, little small slaps/thumps/pinches and always mess with them and, for some reason, they keep coming around.

Kind of O/T, but that's okay.


__________________
I like songs about drifters, books about the same they both seem to make me feel a little less insane.


Gateway Theory? Absolutely, it leads me to my fridge every time.
undiscoveredtalent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 12:40 AM #68
Rampager2000
-Voted best Avvy 2011 <3-
 
Rampager2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: East Texas
That's right *****, you betta back the **** up.
__________________
Steam: N-Ur-Face
I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
Maktub

OGPT: It's Not Rocket Surgery
Rampager2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 06:48 AM #69
BMcC13
Vatican Assasin
 
BMcC13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: CA
BMcC13 helped look for balloons
BMcC13 is playing at Living Legends III
BMcC13 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
BMcC13 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rampager2000 View Post
I noticed the ninja when I came back in.

Ehh, I'm extremely self centered in that everything I do, I do in hopes that someday it will come back to help me. For example, I help people all the time, give rides to hitch hikers, help a woman with a flat on the side of the road, etc. But I do it in hopes that karma will come back and help me when I'm in trouble and need help. I'm a compassionate person to people that deserve help, or that I'm indifferent to. I have to hide who I am a lot because of where I live. It's social suicide to admit to being like I am around here. And as much as I hate it at times, I'd rather be a social person and have friends and go to parties and all than be purely who I am and have none of that. So I accept this and go on with life. I was a much different person when I lived in Orlando as opposed to here.

However, I'm a firm believer in forcing people to man the **** up and make something of themselves. This is a case of it. Honestly, if I had someone who kindly came up to me and asked me to not east peanut butter around them, I wouldn't. But if their mom goes ***** mode and and forces the school to ban all peanuts, I'll do everything in my power to oppose it. Does this make sense?

I'm actually kind of a passive dick to girls. I treat them pretty great in person but ignore the **** out of them when I'm away from them. I make a lot of negative comments, little small slaps/thumps/pinches and always mess with them and, for some reason, they keep coming around.

Kind of O/T, but that's okay.
You sound more like an egotistical narcissist.

If you were really compassionate, why the hell wouldn't you just [i]not eat peanuts[/I?. It's that simple. You can eat anything else in the world you want, just avoid stuff with peanut products.

A kid with a peanut allergy isn't trying to "infringe on your rights" or alter your lifestyle or whatever. He's not trying to "ruin" it for you. He can't "man up" about his problem--the point is, he can't be around ****ing peanuts. So what do you do? You get rid of the peanuts from his public school, because its a place he has to go everyday. And yes, you can control that, by banning the peanuts and informing the students of the situation--and hopefully, nobody will be enough of an ******* to challenge it.
__________________
"It is absurd to hold that a man ought to be ashamed of being unable to defend himself with his limbs, but not of being unable to defend himself with speech and reason."
-Aristotle
BMcC13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 09:11 AM #70
Zerosignals
52nd street gang
 
Zerosignals's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Minnesota
__________________
we got da choppas on deck, you die like the rest
52nd street ride or die

Jamin fan club
Zerosignals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 09:31 AM #71
Rampager2000
-Voted best Avvy 2011 <3-
 
Rampager2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: East Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMcC13 View Post
You sound more like an egotistical narcissist.

If you were really compassionate, why the hell wouldn't you just [i]not eat peanuts[/I?. It's that simple. You can eat anything else in the world you want, just avoid stuff with peanut products.

A kid with a peanut allergy isn't trying to "infringe on your rights" or alter your lifestyle or whatever. He's not trying to "ruin" it for you. He can't "man up" about his problem--the point is, he can't be around ****ing peanuts. So what do you do? You get rid of the peanuts from his public school, because its a place he has to go everyday. And yes, you can control that, by banning the peanuts and informing the students of the situation--and hopefully, nobody will be enough of an ******* to challenge it.
The point I'm making is it's unrealistic to cater to needs like that. This is why we have state schools for special children. There are just some cases where it is unrealistic. Where the kids, albeit not their fault, just can't function properly in a usual social setting because of it. I'm sorry, but this kid can't go to college, can't go to work, can't go shopping, nothing, because a few wiffs of peanut butter will send him into extreme meltdown.

If a kid is really that bad, he needs to be protecting himself and wearing a mask or something. It shouldn't be up to me to keep him safe. It should be up to him. Also, I'd expect his friends would be cool enough to understand to not bring peanuts to lunch. That's all that matters, is the immediate surroundings.

Also reiterating, if some kid kindly came up and asked me to not bring peanuts to school because he has a really ****ing bad allergy, I wouldn't. Or I would and just not be anywhere near him. But that's different than mom going ***** mode because she has to protect poor little Tommy.

We all have our flaws. However, this one is too extreme to realistically be dealt with in a public setting. I think there should be a rule that if they can't function in a normal public setting, the school shouldn't have to deal with it. It's still ridiculous this isn't considered a serious handicap like the retarded kids who like to beat people up.
__________________
Steam: N-Ur-Face
I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
Maktub

OGPT: It's Not Rocket Surgery
Rampager2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 03:07 AM #72
Softie68
Dan Hines makes me moist
 
Softie68's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ossining,Ny
Softie68 plays in the PSP
Softie68 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Softie68 supports Team VICIOUS
Softie68 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rampager2000 View Post
If you're that overly sensitive to peanuts, you shouldn't be putting yourself in situations where they're around. You can't go to the mall, you can't go to the circus, and you shouldn't be in a ****ing lunch room.

If you're not that bad, just don't sit next to people eating it.

I went to a school once where they banned peanuts. I still ate a damn sandwich. When they raised hell to my parents, my dad went all ape **** and I got to keep eating them. It was in Kindergarten, so I can't remember what all went down. It's bull****. People today need to learn responsibility. Teaching kids that you can push others over to get whatever the **** you want and live a safer life is NOT a good lesson.
yea because your right to eat peanut butter at lunch trumps their right to live and enjoy a normal life as best as possible.
__________________
Overlook Paintball
Action Sports Park
Hungry Fat Chicks
Overlook Project Zero
Softie68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 03:14 AM #73
Softie68
Dan Hines makes me moist
 
Softie68's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ossining,Ny
Softie68 plays in the PSP
Softie68 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Softie68 supports Team VICIOUS
Softie68 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rampager2000 View Post
The point I'm making is it's unrealistic to cater to needs like that. This is why we have state schools for special children. There are just some cases where it is unrealistic. Where the kids, albeit not their fault, just can't function properly in a usual social setting because of it. I'm sorry, but this kid can't go to college, can't go to work, can't go shopping, nothing, because a few wiffs of peanut butter will send him into extreme meltdown.

Its very realistic to prevent it... Ban it from the school problem solved.

If a kid is really that bad, he needs to be protecting himself and wearing a mask or something. It shouldn't be up to me to keep him safe. It should be up to him. Also, I'd expect his friends would be cool enough to understand to not bring peanuts to lunch. That's all that matters, is the immediate surroundings.

you're right its not up to you to keep him safe. its the schools job. But it is your job to follow the rules. School keeps kids safe by making rules you be good boy and follow rules. See how that works?

Also reiterating, if some kid kindly came up and asked me to not bring peanuts to school because he has a really ****ing bad allergy, I wouldn't. Or I would and just not be anywhere near him. But that's different than mom going ***** mode because she has to protect poor little Tommy.

We all have our flaws. However, this one is too extreme to realistically be dealt with in a public setting. I think there should be a rule that if they can't function in a normal public setting, the school shouldn't have to deal with it. It's still ridiculous this isn't considered a serious handicap like the retarded kids who like to beat people up.
and in closing the Americans with Disabilities act says that it is the schools job to protect that kid and to do it without making him feel any different. which is why they tossed the peanut butter and not the kid.
__________________
Overlook Paintball
Action Sports Park
Hungry Fat Chicks
Overlook Project Zero
Softie68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 03:57 AM #74
B2KOwNeR12 (Banned)
ಠ_ಠ
 
B2KOwNeR12's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
i thought this was america..

wtf
B2KOwNeR12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 11:21 AM #75
bushhog750
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Woodstock, GA
bushhog750 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Well if we say a person with a peanut allergy should just eat the **** and die..... Then we might as well take cancer patients, asthma, wounded/disabled vets, and any other person that has a weakness and throw them to the curb as well. I guarantee all the ****s in this thread that are saying screw the people with allergies or disabilities know or have someone with a disability in their family that this would effect. Now imagine losing that person to a piece of trash with an attitude such as yourself.
bushhog750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 12:25 PM #76
byarosh201
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Okay so everyone supporting the banning of peanuts in school. That's great whatever, but what happens if he goes to college? The aren't going to say no one out of our thousands of students and faculty can bring peanuts on campus. It's unpractical and near impossible to enforce.

What about after that in the work place? A large office building with various different companies occupying it aren't going to ban peanuts especially across multiple ones. Maybe his employer would but I doubt any other ones would follow because he isn't their liability.

So baby him now, he's only going to either amount to nothing, or die a peanuty death somewhere down the line.
byarosh201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 12:30 PM #77
Ryan3773 (Banned)
PoopScooper
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Wisco
Quote:
Originally Posted by byarosh201
Okay so everyone supporting the banning of peanuts in school. That's great whatever, but what happens if he goes to college? The aren't going to say no one out of our thousands of students and faculty can bring peanuts on campus. It's unpractical and near impossible to enforce.

What about after that in the work place? A large office building with various different companies occupying it aren't going to ban peanuts especially across multiple ones. Maybe his employer would but I doubt any other ones would follow because he isn't their liability.

So baby him now, he's only going to either amount to nothing, or die a peanuty death somewhere down the line.
Eating in a cafeteria is wholly different than eating on a college campus. On a campus the student chooses where he goes and eats, in lower education the school chooses where students eat.
Ryan3773 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 12:55 PM #78
Little_PB_Newb
www.jamesrphoto.com
 
Little_PB_Newb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Saskatchewan, Canada
Little_PB_Newb is a Paintball photographer
Little_PB_Newb donated to help Peyton Trent
Little_PB_Newb supports Team VICIOUS
Peanuts have been banned in schools here for like 10 years..
__________________
Do it like Sanjay
JamesRPhoto

Little_PB_Newb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 01:30 PM #79
Believe
FlognaW
 
Believe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
So what if i brought a bag of peanuts, and a pea shooter, and went ****ing crazy and shot every kid in lunch with a peanut. Would i be expelled?
__________________
|||
Believe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 03:19 PM #80
stoltzee
413
 
stoltzee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: mass
stoltzee is a Supporting Member
stoltzee is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Originally Posted by the real Muhammad View Post
****ing liberals
The article is about a school in Arkansas...
__________________
oh lord, here comes the banker; he's gonna steal all my money tonight
oh lord, with him's the mayor; he's gonna sell me a pack of lies
between you and me, lord
we both know what they're doin' ain't right
oh lord, where are they goin'? they're gonna go to the church tonight
stoltzee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 09:43 PM #81
Rampager2000
-Voted best Avvy 2011 <3-
 
Rampager2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: East Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Softie68 View Post
yea because your right to eat peanut butter at lunch trumps their right to live and enjoy a normal life as best as possible.
I never said their life can be lacking at all. I just said they can not sit the **** next to me when I eat peanut butter. There are ways around banning peanuts, like the kid using his damn brain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Softie68 View Post
and in closing the Americans with Disabilities act says that it is the schools job to protect that kid and to do it without making him feel any different. which is why they tossed the peanut butter and not the kid.
So we should cater to all disabilities? BRB, letting a kid with AIDS in and not letting any kid who is sick, at all, or who doesn't wash their hands often enough in the school. Better keep them hands clean!

It's unrealistic to cater to some disabilities, and if it is THAT severe, they're a walking dead man anyways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bushhog750 View Post
Well if we say a person with a peanut allergy should just eat the **** and die..... Then we might as well take cancer patients, asthma, wounded/disabled vets, and any other person that has a weakness and throw them to the curb as well. I guarantee all the ****s in this thread that are saying screw the people with allergies or disabilities know or have someone with a disability in their family that this would effect. Now imagine losing that person to a piece of trash with an attitude such as yourself.
Nobody is saying they should eat the **** and die.

I'm against this **** and I'm highly allergic to things, as well as actually allergic to peanuts. Go figure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan3773 View Post
Eating in a cafeteria is wholly different than eating on a college campus. On a campus the student chooses where he goes and eats, in lower education the school chooses where students eat.
And, if this situation occurs, an elementary school could use it's ****ing brain and separate the kid and his friends so he/she can eat, with their friends, without fear of the peanut.
__________________
Steam: N-Ur-Face
I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
Maktub

OGPT: It's Not Rocket Surgery
Rampager2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 11:59 PM #82
Liquid Mercury
 
 
Liquid Mercury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Wisconsin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Believe View Post
So what if i brought a bag of peanuts, and a pea shooter, and went ****ing crazy and shot every kid in lunch with a peanut. Would i be expelled?
Knowing schools you'd be charged with attempted murder
Liquid Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump