Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-15-2012, 08:27 PM #43
Rampager2000
-Voted best Avvy 2011 <3-

If the young is lame it deserves to be eaten.

OGPT: It's Not Rocket Surgery
Rampager2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-15-2012, 08:29 PM #44
dualimpact
I'm A Hypocrite

Annual Supporting Member
dualimpact helped look for balloons
**** people with food allergies, maybe if they weren't *****es they could handle a ****ing peanut. You act like it's anthrax, if it's so dangerous give the kid a hazmat suit and a lunchbox and send him on his way.
dualimpact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 09:01 PM #45
bushhog750

bushhog750 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
This is funny as hell.
bushhog750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 09:04 PM #46
pokenose
I pooped in a urinal

has been a member for 10 years
Doesn't matter to me if a school bans peanuts. I'm understanding of the reason why. I'd just wait till I got home to eat something with peanuts in it. I don't have any allergies so I can only imagine how much it sucks.
Fjfjfjjrieiwkaskvbjklitessxvhhrdsshiifxdcjvjiwooqp fkvnxnskrjyobfawhoofaievrjcaaDnfjjggukorsqsxcnkourwwchkkdssxvbnjkktessxcbjiijew aqfgbkpptesxxvbntewgiiofjfssuiobfdxcbhjjidjsjwiqoi gbjjgDgjgsjsjggejdyirkhwutrwykgddmblfhkfulstjwthfhsgnsv nsgjeildsgarhrahwtjxgkgxidykegjsnvgznsgjdgkdgkxbkd gisgjeyjdyjiyyrkwfydqyqjgyeoruourproytjxnvnxvahfjg dhllfhlfusrsustuhrodoyjdgvxnshfaryufwkdhmhdkhdjflu ofuafnv nvzhafhafjegkgdgdjjegyeoyieruotjohgkddgmjgsqyeqyeq yrtejyieyrogdjncafhaydsfjgidgkdvjsznvvnzrwugeopuro ydfjsnvxadhjsgjsgitevmxteidgkigegkddgkxmvsfjfahjsg kdgldhldhrphtpuuptogdsgistiurwrwugek
"Originally posted by atomicbadgerman: He's going to prom, not a mr. peanut convention."
Nvxdgkykruottuewrysbfgndjgdrkyltuutputewrygjdxnvyd jiyrfkhgkdetuyeiyiruoyorurowtiqeqeyjfstisryoyorvxk zfjeqysjfufsgjsistgkdurorupyrojgxsgnjfshafharwfjdk gruloyrtsjfuazngkdgketieryaryaeyourouroufwjfsnvssj fqeytwigkdlhrrphgdksjffha
pokenose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 09:58 PM #47
ProtoBaller1991
Come to VLN my child

ProtoBaller1991 donated to help Peyton Trent
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokenose View Post
Doesn't matter to me if a school bans peanuts. I'm understanding of the reason why. I'd just wait till I got home to eat something with peanuts in it. I don't have any allergies so I can only imagine how much it sucks.
exactly. what kind of a tool is so much of an ******* to fight a school wanting to ban peanuts, just because he wants to be able to eat peanuts at school? Get over it, be a nice person and don't put a class mate at risk just because you want to eat your pb&j your mom made you.
My Instagram
ProtoBaller1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 10:11 PM #48
Rampager2000

What kind of an ******* wants the whole school to stop doing something because it might hurt him?

Old 09-15-2012, 10:12 PM #49
ProtoBaller1991
Come to VLN my child

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rampager2000 View Post
What kind of an ******* wants the whole school to stop doing something because it might hurt him?
It's peanuts.... get over it.
My Instagram
Old 09-15-2012, 10:40 PM #50
Angry_Birds
Money over *****es

Quote:
If the young is lame it deserves to be eaten.
LOL...tell me your thoughts on eugenics please.
Old 09-15-2012, 10:45 PM #51
Angry_Birds
Money over *****es

Quote:
Originally Posted by byarosh201 View Post
But all this liberal nonsense "oh poor Johnny will die if he's within x feet of peanuts. Let's ban peanuts so he doesn't have to worry". **** that.

Don't cater to people's weaknesses or flaws, make them overcome them, so they become a better person in the end. .
A peanut allergy is not a weakness or flaw that can be overcome. I'm assuming that, with your extensive formal medical training and research experience, you're going to suggest peanut butter baths or some bat**** retarded idea like that. It's potentially fatal for someone who has it.
Old 09-15-2012, 10:45 PM #52
Rampager2000

Edit to above: This is how you respond to posts, not double posts..

You can't get rid of asthma, yet you see many pro athletes with it. They learned to get the **** over it and do something about it. They still have asthma and there's certain things they cant do/have troubles doing, but still kick ***.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtoBaller1991 View Post
It's peanuts.... get over it.
Well, it's more of a principal issue than content. Once you allow peanuts, you set the future for more. Oh, someone could be sensitive to your cologne? NO COLOGNES! Oi, this kid here can't be around seafood at all or he could break out in hives, NO MORE FRIED SHRIMP!

But **** it, peanuts are good as ****.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry_Birds View Post
LOL...tell me your thoughts on eugenics please.
Hitler did nothing wrong.

Old 09-15-2012, 10:47 PM #53
ProtoBaller1991
Come to VLN my child

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry_Birds View Post
A peanut allergy is not a weakness or flaw that can be overcome. I'm assuming that, with your extensive formal medical training and research experience, you're going to suggest peanut butter baths or some bat**** retarded idea like that. It's potentially fatal for someone who has it.
lol it's ok, some people don't understand that a PUBLIC school has to cater to everyone. Even if it means some people not giving a **** about other people besides themselves.
My Instagram
Old 09-15-2012, 10:49 PM #54
ProtoBaller1991
Come to VLN my child

Quote:
Edit to above: This is how you respond to posts, not double posts..

You can't get rid of asthma, yet you see many pro athletes with it. They learned to get the **** over it and do something about it. They still have asthma and there's certain things they cant do/have troubles doing, but still kick ***.

Well, it's more of a principal issue than content. Once you allow peanuts, you set the future for more. Oh, someone could be sensitive to your cologne? NO COLOGNES! Oi, this kid here can't be around seafood at all or he could break out in hives, NO MORE FRIED SHRIMP!

But **** it, peanuts are good as ****.

Hitler did nothing wrong.
meh, I'd take you more seriously if you weren't a freshman and a person who only cares about himself.
My Instagram
Old 09-15-2012, 10:55 PM #55
Rampager2000

Quote:
lol it's ok, some people don't understand that a PUBLIC school has to cater to everyone. Even if it means some people not giving a **** about other people besides themselves.
And it can cater to everyone without the worthless **** sitting in the lunch room with everyone else. He won't make it in the real world if he is that allergic to peanuts. Let him be socially awkward, because he can't work like that. Not realistically. His only friends will be brazzers and WoW.

Quote:
meh, I'd take you more seriously if you weren't a freshman and a person who only cares about himself.
I'm presenting more of an argument than you and your only response is my age and so called lack of respect for others.
Understood.

Old 09-15-2012, 11:03 PM #56
ProtoBaller1991
Come to VLN my child

Quote:
the worthless **** sitting in the lunch room with everyone else.
you're not seriously calling someone with a food allergy a worthless piece of **** are you? move to alabama....
My Instagram
Old 09-15-2012, 11:22 PM #57
Liquid Mercury

Quote:
And it can cater to everyone without the worthless **** sitting in the lunch room with everyone else. He won't make it in the real world if he is that allergic to peanuts. Let him be socially awkward, because he can't work like that. Not realistically. His only friends will be brazzers and WoW.
Maybe you should be homeschooled because you cannot learn to deal with others? You're gonna have to put up with others and for some reason I ****ing love pbj uncrustables, but I'll put up with eating something else if it means not having someone die.
Liquid Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 11:22 PM #58
Rampager2000

Edit: So he can make it through high school being babied? Then what? He can't work! He can't perform in society! No job is going to hire someone like that. There are too many variables that could put him in danger. His job possibilities are quite limited. Couple that with the fact the kid will surely feel like he can have everything handed to him, because it's always been that way, and he will more than likely be a complete waste of resources.

Yes, I just called someone who will never be able to help further society , or function in it at all, a worthless piece of ****.

Last edited by Rampager2000 : 09-15-2012 at 11:24 PM.
Old 09-15-2012, 11:25 PM #59
ProtoBaller1991
Come to VLN my child

Quote:
Yes, I just called someone who will never be able to help further society , or function in it at all, a worthless piece of ****.
....lol.... holy balls... you sound like one of the top 1% who don't give a **** about ****ing over everyone else, but will never even come close to making $100,000 a year.
My Instagram
Old 09-15-2012, 11:28 PM #60
Rampager2000

Thanks for categorizing me as such.

At the end of the day, I have no handicaps to stop me from doing so. With that in mind, I'm a hell of a lot better off than some kid who can't breathe peanuts.

Old 09-15-2012, 11:30 PM #61
ProtoBaller1991
Come to VLN my child

Quote:
At the end of the day, I have no handicaps to stop me from doing so. With that in mind, I'm a hell of a lot better off than some kid who can't breathe peanuts.
Obviously, I am too. But I'm not a dick who wouldn't give a **** about eating a peanut product infront of someone who's deathly allergic, because he should learn to survive on his own.
My Instagram
Old 09-15-2012, 11:33 PM #62
Rampager2000

And I am, because I believe people should take initiatives in their own lives and do what they must to survive.

Old 09-15-2012, 11:36 PM #63
ProtoBaller1991
Come to VLN my child

Quote:
And I am, because I believe people should take initiatives in their own lives and do what they must to survive.
you don't need peanuts to survive. You can't seriously be this much of a douche in real life. Either you hide it and are able to get girls, or you only get hick girls. But I'm guessing you aren't.
My Instagram