PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-17-2012, 09:37 PM #22
Rubbr Chickin
Professional Eye Poker

Rubbr Chickin is playing at Living Legends VI
Rubbr Chickin supports Empire
That is one half-arsed and horribly written excuse for making a flame thread. Not to mention an outright lie.
Old 09-17-2012, 10:24 PM #23
kwai

i can make thread of any if i feel like it. this aint just my words from noob, vet too.. i play at a hell survivors, mi. this is from 1000 of player words that what tippmann should of done by now. just cause i make a thread about it. dont get mad.

support it or dont write at all.
we just want better marker from them. aint like we got many woodsball type marker to choose from.
if there was other brand that make marker that look like ak47, ump, bullpup a5/b5, ak74u, etc. i dont think tippmann will be even bought. these are the only reason they are bought not do to it performance.
kwai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 11:06 PM #24
Rubbr Chickin
Professional Eye Poker

You dont understand manufacturing costs and what that means for the end user.

Even if bodies were moulded to resemble those, they would cost the same if not more than the Tippmann or RAP4 addons.

And the B5 was discontinued more than likely because it cost too much to mould therefore people didnt buy it as much, which is why it is rare.

Tippmanns are fine and perform fine and will forever perform fine.

Do your research and quit trying to salvage yourself. This was a flame thread from the beginning, dont try looking like an angel now.
Old 09-17-2012, 11:16 PM #25
Jurd
Dervishboy05

Consistent, shot after shot after shot after shot. I can always count on my tippmann.
Jurd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 11:22 PM #26
kwai

i know my history about why bullpup a5/b5 dont exist anymore. they got sue for copyright reason.

like i say dont bug this thread if you aint helping.

anyone can shoot single shot. i talking about full auto. i want to see you make a youtube video showing that you aint breaking paint on full auto at stock bps. i try on countless tippmann marker and i use marbl. if you look at all youtube video cause that all we got for proof for now.
they all breaking paint on full auto. i want to go through 3 to 4 case without breaking paint. i know once and a while you get bad paint.

Last edited by kwai : 09-17-2012 at 11:31 PM.
Old 09-17-2012, 11:28 PM #27
Rubbr Chickin
Professional Eye Poker

Bashing Tippmann in a Tippmann forum isnt helping either.

What goes around come around. Dont deal crap if you cant receive it.
Old 09-18-2012, 12:44 AM #28
kwai

it will help when they start losing money and realize they should create better marker. this is on all other paintball forum and youtube video. i got 5000 hits in less then a hour. more people with the same problem. if people really do there homework at all. they wouldnt even buy tippmann.

what people want is performance and CONSISTENCY for price.

i aint bashing more like helping. i still will buy a tippmann if they create something better. i think there do a great marker. not good or average i mean great marker.
whoever testing these marker before they came out the market. they suck.

i'm a guy that believe you got to force to make company great. not live off ben tippmann anymore. empire seem to be happy. i talk to ben tippmann back in 2011 too. "he say" tippmann brand was going the wrong way that why he really left. people always think its for money. yes i know he create the a5 and the cyclone system.

Last edited by kwai : 09-18-2012 at 01:14 AM.
Old 09-18-2012, 02:10 AM #29
Rubbr Chickin
Professional Eye Poker

Tippmann isnt losing money because their markers arent flawed. I dont know how you cant grasp that.

They. Are. Woodsball. Markers. Designed. To. Take. Abuse.

They. Are. Designed. To. Last. A. Lifetime.

They. Arent. Thousand. Dollar. Space. Guns. That. Break. When. They. Touch. Sand.

Tippmann isnt "living off of Ben Tippmann". Ben Tippmann isnt even affiliated with Tippmann and hasnt been for a while. His line is completely different from Tippmanns with similar designs because he took them with him when he left. His and Empires markers are completely different, not to mention are higher in price excluding the BT-4.

I have no clue where you are getting these facts or numbers. Get me some links for hard evidence. My guess is that your "supporters" are also uneducated people like yourself who cant type a coherent sentence and pull facts from thin air.

This is my last post on trying to reason with you. If you learn to to make a coherent sentence with proper spelling and punctuation, then ill discuss this further.
Old 09-18-2012, 05:11 AM #30
balla fo life
Planet Eclipse FTW

balla fo life owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Haha this guy dude I own a centerfed phenom I use evil paint in it or any other high end paint. I DON'T CHOP or break paint. Do us all a favor don't ever compare tippmann with GOG or sp that's a fricking insult man. You sir should stop using tippmann FOREVER. There guns are all very good including the phenom and crossover. Some one please get rid of this guy for he has no idea what he's talking about

R.I.P. PHILLY AMERICANS
balla fo life is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 11:22 AM #31
reshafer

reshafer owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
reshafer is attending Decay of Nations VII
Title of the thread is "tell me why you love hate", respectable users answer, and get *****ed at for having opinions. And kwai, please learn grammar or spelling or something I get a headache trying to read your posts. Ive had my 98 for god knows how long, only problem ive had is that ball detent falling out and getting lost lol. My fault not tippmanns.

Ps Kwai works for GOG or empire
reshafer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 12:32 PM #32
kwai

no i dont work for gog or empire any other company. i got a tippmann x7 phenom and tippmann a5 bullpup b5 with python feedneck and bt rip clip. so no i dont work for them.

so please dont bug this thread cause if you dont got answer. all you guy want is to talk ****. get off my back and make your own thread.

no they are not good marker for the price you paying. i try plenty other marker. trust me there better. if you havent try other marker dont talk too.

is it so wrong a guy want tippmann to make improvement. if you dont like improvement. dont talk and go back to the 1990.

all i keep hearing is get me off but no proof of the tippmann being a great marker.

i know my grammer off but i dont care. i aint got time to fix that. just want to get my point out.

Last edited by kwai : 09-18-2012 at 12:43 PM.
Old 09-18-2012, 12:59 PM #33
ChesterMolester
B*tches All Day Erry Day

ChesterMolester is BST Trusted
ChesterMolester posts videos on PbNation
ChesterMolester is an NCPA player
ChesterMolester plays in the APPA D5 division
ChesterMolester has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
For $120, you can't beat the 98 Custom.

How A Tippmann A-5 Works

How A Cyclone Works

"Originally posted by Rubbr Chickin: Everything is worth it. Unless it isnt. Then its not worth it."
ChesterMolester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 01:46 PM #34
kwai

i'm really looking for improvement on the a5 and phenom. they look better overall with mod on it. 98 is not worth modding cause they look ugly. overall they are better in shooting then the a5, x7, and phenom.

no 10-16 year old newbie got money to buy high end paint. my mean goal is for tippmann to make good marker for newbie so they wont quick the sport before they start. that happen a lot. most newbie will prefar the a5 or phenom cause they hate upgrade later on. i know i did and most people i play did. i hate those people that always say a 98 is a good starting marker too. i think if you can buy a phenom or a5 first go that route.

Last edited by kwai : 09-18-2012 at 02:05 PM.
Old 09-18-2012, 02:44 PM #35
reshafer

reshafer owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
reshafer is attending Decay of Nations VII
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwai
i think if you can buy a phenom or a5 first go that route.
wait, werent you saying earler not to buy tippmann? And that a5s and x7s arent good enough without modding? Make up your mind on what POV you want to have then try again. The reason the 98 is such a great starter gun is its price point and low maintenance. Someone new to the game and unfamiliar with gun care can use a tippmann and although they should clean and lube it, it can go without it. Other things in that price range are electronic markers that constantly break.
reshafer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 04:51 PM #36
balla fo life
Planet Eclipse FTW

balla fo life owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Quote:
Originally Posted by reshafer

wait, werent you saying earler not to buy tippmann? And that a5s and x7s arent good enough without modding? Make up your mind on what POV you want to have then try again. The reason the 98 is such a great starter gun is its price point and low maintenance. Someone new to the game and unfamiliar with gun care can use a tippmann and although they should clean and lube it, it can go without it. Other things in that price range are electronic markers that constantly break.
Yes he ha been sayin this

R.I.P. PHILLY AMERICANS
balla fo life is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 05:33 PM #37
tonycon
Knuckleheads Paintball

Annual Supporting Member
tonycon owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
tonycon owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
tonycon owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
tonycon supports our troops
tonycon is Legendary
tonycon owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
this dude needs to make up his mind...first he bashes everyone for having an opinion that varies from his...and then he reccomends an a5 if you cant afford a phenom?

Proudly Sponsored By:
PBExplosion VirtueSpire Valken Paintball

KnuckleHeads Paintball Team
Game footage
tonycon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 10:05 PM #38
inferno2inferno

I am going to post based on the original question of the thread as I can see debate has been pleasantly heated. The thing I love about Tippmann is the reliability of their markers and their durability. Any gun by this company is practically indestructible, one guy came to the field one day to get repairs done on his 98 because it got run over by a car. No word of a lie, the damn thing was still able to shoot. They make one heck of a durable paintball marker system.

The thing I dislike about Tippmann is the range of their products. All of their stuff is very much geared towards woodsball or tac ball, and has been until the recentish release of the Crossover. I wish they took more opportunities to apply their design to speedball systems, because I would love to own a speedball gun from the middle price range that never had any issues and could take a pounding on the field. I also find that they fool people with their marketing. All the x7 appearance attachments are often sold as upgrades, but all they do is change the look of the gun from a marker, to a UMP without really enhancing performance. I guess that's business though.

Overall, I enjoy the reliability of their products and I can see how that and the aesthetics of Tippmann guns appeals to people. As a speedballer, it's not my thing necessarily, I love things by Eclipse and Dye/ Proto, but I acknowledge that Tippmann is a great company that produces quality markers for the greater pball audience.
Old 09-18-2012, 11:33 PM #39
kwai

at least inferno understand the thread.

i just think they should be a better company for being out there so long.

i will not recommend the crossover for the price. it shoot as good as a old 2005 automag that i got.

reliability or durability is the only thing tippmann got and that aint a buyer 1st goal in mind. beside that they are outdate.
Old 09-18-2012, 11:44 PM #40
inferno2inferno

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwai
at least inferno understand the thread.

i just think they should be a better company for being out there so long.

i will not recommend the crossover for the price. it shoot as good as a old 2005 automag that i got.

reliability or durability is the only thing tippmann got and that aint a buyer 1st goal in mind. beside that they are outdate.
I understand what you mean by out of date. They are very much into the Rec/woodsball loop; they found a design that worked very well and sold very well, so they stuck to it because it made money. From a business stand point it makes sense, you make what is going to sell. But from a sport stand point it needs to modernize. Players come from speedball and woodsball backgrounds, in my opinion they need to do more to appeal to both player bases equally rather than just one.
Old 09-19-2012, 12:48 AM #41
kwai

Quote:
Originally Posted by inferno2inferno View Post
I understand what you mean by out of date. They are very much into the Rec/woodsball loop; they found a design that worked very well and sold very well, so they stuck to it because it made money. From a business stand point it makes sense, you make what is going to sell. But from a sport stand point it needs to modernize. Players come from speedball and woodsball backgrounds, in my opinion they need to do more to appeal to both player bases equally rather than just one.
i understand the business point of view. no matter what there going to die in 10 year if they keep going this route. like most business do. business like these will sell to the next paintball company that will improve what they got.
i dont think they will ever create a good speedball marker to compete in any tournament.
Old 09-19-2012, 01:21 AM #42
Rubbr Chickin
Professional Eye Poker

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwai View Post
i understand the business point of view. no matter what there going to die in 10 year if they keep going this route. like most business do. business like these will sell to the next paintball company that will improve what they got.
i dont think they will ever create a good speedball marker to compete in any tournament.
You dont understand anything in a business point of view, considering they have been operating for what, 25+ years now? They wont die in 10 years, and their popularity wont dwindle. They make good, decently priced products that continue to work after abuse unlike many other companies. I dont know how you figure they are a failing company.

Tippmann, if they wanted to, could create probably the perfect paintball marker to compete with todays speedball. The Crossover was a first attempt at trying to bridge both woodsball and speedball. How many other companies do you see that make markers that can perform on either side with no issues, yet can keep up with other markers on the market?

Survival in a business comes from selling good products at fair prices without going under and from customer loyalty. While the Crossover didnt get as good a reception as it could have, negativity like yours is ultimately what fails a company because users, like you, spread lies and other bull to entry level players and put a huge red mark on their newly developing hobby.

Luckily for people like me and many other Tippmann owners, we outnumber your stupidity and keep the company going with our loyalties to their products. We are the recruiters who let newbies use our markers to test on the field, not the 15 year old with a $1500 loadout bought on his mommies card. Not to mention the thousands of fields that buy these rugged markers as rentals and the modders who buy tens or hundreds of these markers to turn them into works of art because of their dependability.

Quit spreading lies. Learn something about business and manufacturing before you start spouting crap.