Fubarius
Yep, it's orange.

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Fubarius supports our troops
Fubarius has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Fubarius has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Fubarius is a Forum Captain
Ah, you want to run a "practice" for non-teammembers. That always seemed like the regular crowd at AirAssault to me.

Well, that's not my thing so don't count me in, but good luck.

Nunquam emere potes facere
Fubarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-30-2012, 01:50 AM #23
EvilBoysDad

EvilBoysDad owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
EvilBoysDad is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fubarius View Post
Ah, you want to run a "practice" for non-teammembers. That always seemed like the regular crowd at AirAssault to me.

Well, that's not my thing so don't count me in, but good luck.
I smell snotty b*tch, all good though, get back to me on how life works out for you Mr Negative.
EvilBoysDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 11:18 AM #24
Fubarius
Yep, it's orange.

Annual Supporting Member
Fubarius supports our troops
Fubarius has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Fubarius has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Fubarius is a Forum Captain
Not being negative at all, just honest. You're looking for a particular crowd, don't be surprised by reactions from people who aren't in that crowd. You want to step up your game, I want to just unwind and have some fun. Often that involves "stepping down" the game a bit. I love cramming huge teams on small fields like that one, you should stick to the team sizes of the tournaments you want to eventually enter to learn the best strategies for that number of players. I love weird field designs, you should have more stereotypical tournament field layouts. I've been known to use a different gun nearly every game, mechs, pumps, pistols, old school, even a dash of milsim from time to time. I have a feeling you'd have more fun if everyone was sporting a tournament style electro.

I sincerely wish you well. Kind of shame you missed out on the old Polarbear series, two tournaments a month all summer long, you would have loved it.

Nunquam emere potes facere
Fubarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 08:58 PM #25
EvilBoysDad

Quote:
Not being negative at all, just honest. You're looking for a particular crowd, don't be surprised by reactions from people who aren't in that crowd. You want to step up your game, I want to just unwind and have some fun. Often that involves "stepping down" the game a bit. I love cramming huge teams on small fields like that one, you should stick to the team sizes of the tournaments you want to eventually enter to learn the best strategies for that number of players. I love weird field designs, you should have more stereotypical tournament field layouts. I've been known to use a different gun nearly every game, mechs, pumps, pistols, old school, even a dash of milsim from time to time. I have a feeling you'd have more fun if everyone was sporting a tournament style electro.

I sincerely wish you well. Kind of shame you missed out on the old Polarbear series, two tournaments a month all summer long, you would have loved it.
Sorry to jump on your sh*t, your prior post read a fair bit pompous and I'd had a few beverages.. I appreciate the clarification, my bad. The internets mixed with vodka dont always make for easy conversation.

If you're an experienced player I think "stepping down your game" would be pretty much the scenario. I went to open play on the 22nd, there were only 3 of us. We had a blast doing snap drills and just screwing around, learning how do dive the snake etc. I'd like to think 10 of us would be a blast. 3 on 3 rotations, 5 on 5, various game types and some time to share tips with other players.

Really I just want to get some airball time in, outdoor woodsball is fun but I prefer airball and a clean comfortable venue.
Old 10-01-2012, 08:30 AM #26
ROCKNROLLA

ROCKNROLLA plays in the PSP
ROCKNROLLA owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
ROCKNROLLA plays in the APPA D4 division
ROCKNROLLA supports DLX Technology
If you want to get some practice in you should play at AA this sat. Should be some people there practicing for the tourney sunday.
ROCKNROLLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 10:56 AM #27
HolmesBalla
thefifty

HolmesBalla plays in the PSP
HolmesBalla plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Kind of shame you missed out on the old Polarbear series, two tournaments a month all summer long, you would have loved it.
This ^^^^^
Old 10-03-2012, 11:41 PM #28
EvilBoysDad

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKNROLLA View Post
If you want to get some practice in you should play at AA this sat. Should be some people there practicing for the tourney sunday.
I've got the germ spreaders this weekend. Big plans, going to Home Depot, maybe bed bath and beyond. Don't know if we'll have the TIME.
Old 10-05-2012, 06:16 PM #29
EvilBoysDad

Ok, its cold now, lets play some paintball.
Old 10-09-2012, 08:53 PM #30
sQuidvision

hey how did this work out! I ran into Fellar14 this weekend at the hatfield game and was clued into this thread... i would love to join up with you guys!
sQuidvision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 09:06 PM #31
EvilBoysDad

Quote:
Originally Posted by sQuidvision View Post
hey how did this work out! I ran into Fellar14 this weekend at the hatfield game and was clued into this thread... i would love to join up with you guys!
We haven't been able to get eight players on board yet in order to reserve the field. AirAssault requires a party of eight or more, we have four currently. Invite friends and lets get one of these under our belt, I'd like to set this up as a reoccurring bi-weekly event. Head over to the Facebook event (first post) and throw your name in the hat, once we hit eight we'll work on setting a good date for the first reservation.
Old 10-17-2012, 12:52 AM #32
TwistedReality

I'd be interested in joining you guys if you get enough people, love to have a group to play with on a consistent basis.

I'll check out the Facebook group also.
TwistedReality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 09:03 PM #33
sooUSDM

sooUSDM plays in the APPA beginner division
im pretty new to the sport but would be willing to join you guys. ill check the facebook page
sooUSDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 08:14 PM #34
Ctop10
Spray and Pray

Ctop10 is playing at Living Legends VII
Ctop10 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Ctop10 is an NCPA player
Ctop10 plays in the APPA D4 division
Also keep this in mind,
If you book with APPG/AA make sure to schedule a little in advance. Also you do not pay to reserve. You put down a deposit for at least 8 entries. Once you show up they dont touch that credit card info. If you can make it to some open plays, during the winter Air Assault is very full of solid competition.
Old 10-28-2012, 10:31 PM #35
Shempi
Call Me Vato

Shempi is playing at Living Legends VI
Shempi has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Got all my gear. I dont have FB so I cant join the group but count me in.