Old 02-05-2013, 08:30 PM #1408
PBloler
I'm a...

PBloler owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
PBloler is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by pballler2269 View Post
Any 1300+ want to duo tonight? Need to get my smurf gold
I wish I could. If you hit me up this weekend I'll be free. I was 1320 prior to this weekend but I dropped to 1240 (silver IV). It was mainly because of afks/DCs (I had like 4 in 10 games because **** LOGIC) and players coming back to ranked unprepared but I understand if you want to pass. I can play just about anything (I tend to stay away from bot lane unless I'm duoing) but I main Riven and I was 14-4 with her in the preseason.

Edit: Ha just checked my lolking and in the bottom 4 matches I lost 3 due to DCs. Wow I didn't realize I set the world record...

Last edited by PBloler : 02-05-2013 at 08:40 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-06-2013, 09:34 AM #1409
dualimpact
I'm A Hypocrite

Annual Supporting Member
dualimpact helped look for balloons
How do you guys build cass?

In s2 I would rush chalice then N.L rod or revolver depending on how I was doing but the guides I see say get double dorans then rylais, the mana regen on chalice brings me to 9.3 or so without blue buff and the 30(?) mage resist should help more then 200 hp right?

I don't miss many qee's tho and my w seems to be enough to avoid ganks.I guess the health would help in teamfights but I can usually possition pretty well after I ult.
Old 02-06-2013, 09:58 AM #1410
Impy912

the health is prob better. WIth all the Pen changes in s3, health>resistances for the most part, unless you are against a high harass or someone like leblanc or something maybe. Even some of the pro ad players are saying Warmogs>GA for late game items now

Old 02-06-2013, 10:23 AM #1411
dualimpact
I'm A Hypocrite

Annual Supporting Member
Yeah all the graves builds are warmogs but that's probably got a lot to do wih his passive.
Old 02-06-2013, 10:51 AM #1412
PBloler
I'm a...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dualimpact View Post
Yeah all the graves builds are warmogs but that's probably got a lot to do wih his passive.
All adcs benefit more from warmogs than GA at the moment unless they still somehow have enough burst to tear through warmogs. Also it has to do with slot efficiency when building your defensive item. 9 times out of 10 sitting on a giants belt for quite some time is better than just having a chain vest. Also a lot of pro adcs are just picking up a giants belt when the start team fighting and letting it sit there until they complete all of their offensive items and then they finish warmogs.
Old 02-06-2013, 11:56 AM #1413
DJ Bob (Banned)

Everyone builds warmogs
Old 02-06-2013, 02:59 PM #1414
azhector

azhector is playing at Living Legends VI
azhector owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
azhector has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
azhector is a top reviewer
Even with the nerfs, it's pretty much the best defensive item in every game? And in any roll. The only time I go GA>mogs Is when either they only have 1 diver who will be dead by Respawn or no divers at all and Id never really die in fights.
Old 02-06-2013, 03:18 PM #1415
PBloler
I'm a...

If you would never die in fights why get GA?
Old 02-06-2013, 07:42 PM #1416
azhector

Because if there's that one time you get caught doesn't even have to be in a team fight, there's a better chance the 4 seconds or whatever it is sitting in revival will allow you to live or have your team to do work before you come up.
Old 02-07-2013, 01:43 AM #1417
Sand6452
Lainway Sports Rep

Annual Supporting Member
Sand6452 plays in the PSP
Sand6452 supports Bob Gurnsey
Sand6452 is an NCPA player
6 stack cho just runs around and doesnt really die. Then when you do die, you just clear a whole wave and WHOOP there's your health back.

Also, I just picked up Elise. She seems like a really fun champ. Any opinion on where she fits best?

Wilkes University Paintball
Old 02-07-2013, 04:43 AM #1418
azhector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sand6452 View Post
6 stack cho just runs around and doesnt really die. Then when you do die, you just clear a whole wave and WHOOP there's your health back.

Also, I just picked up Elise. She seems like a really fun champ. Any opinion on where she fits best?
She's been in the jungle a lot lately, I still think she's best in toplane though.
Old 02-07-2013, 08:08 AM #1419
ouchi3z
Avid Death Squad

ouchi3z is BST Trusted
ouchi3z is playing at Living Legends VI
ouchi3z owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
ouchi3z plays in the APPA D5 division
ouchi3z supports Empire
Yea elise is one of the best toplanes in the game at the moment... Just very versatile.
Old 02-07-2013, 08:09 AM #1420
ouchi3z
Avid Death Squad

ouchi3z is BST Trusted
ouchi3z is playing at Living Legends VI
ouchi3z owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
ouchi3z plays in the APPA D5 division
ouchi3z supports Empire
How does everyone feel about this new ranking? Seems like I'm getting more leavers AMA trolls then before
Old 02-07-2013, 09:40 AM #1421
DJ Bob (Banned)

Quote:

top. she was really strong and my favorite champion on the previous patch, I haven't played her since the nerf.
Old 02-07-2013, 10:25 AM #1422
Sand6452
Lainway Sports Rep

Annual Supporting Member
Sand6452 plays in the PSP
Sand6452 supports Bob Gurnsey
Sand6452 is an NCPA player
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Bob View Post
top. she was really strong and my favorite champion on the previous patch, I haven't played her since the nerf.
She seems like she has a really useful kit. I just need to learn to play her the right way. Because her Q is % missing so I have to remember that I hit harder when they're more dead.

Wilkes University Paintball
Old 02-07-2013, 11:11 AM #1423
PBloler
I'm a...

Quote:

She seems like she has a really useful kit. I just need to learn to play her the right way. Because her Q is % missing so I have to remember that I hit harder when they're more dead.
Q in human form is % current health Q in spider form is % missing health.
Old 02-07-2013, 11:29 AM #1424
DJ Bob (Banned)

My general build is sorc shoes>guise>sunfire>warmogs>rylais>abyssal, modified as necessary. Percent damage lets you do good damage with magic pen instead of AP and sunfire also benefits from all the pen.
Old 02-07-2013, 11:46 AM #1425
dualimpact
I'm A Hypocrite

Annual Supporting Member
She's so damn hard to gank with that repel.
Old 02-07-2013, 12:44 PM #1426
azhector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouchi3z View Post
How does everyone feel about this new ranking? Seems like I'm getting more leavers AMA trolls then before
the idea is nice, the players are not. I'm 3/5 so far and 4 games have had AFKs and all have had a really bad player. i camped the hell out of top lane (because their j4 let me) and the second i'd leave our olaf managed to die, even after a l1 double kill. I'm already at like 80 league points in 2 days so i dont think its quite balanced yet. also ALOT more ragers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Bob View Post
My general build is sorc shoes>guise>sunfire>warmogs>rylais>abyssal, modified as necessary. Percent damage lets you do good damage with magic pen instead of AP and sunfire also benefits from all the pen.
pen/tanky for sure. since its % damage she'll naturally be doing alot so you dont have to worry about building hard AP. worse comes to worse you can go right into tanky and have decent damage. id say assuming youre doing well guise/shoes>mogs/SF (depending laning opponent) then by that point you'll be teamfighting and ryalais will be much better for peels. i think core would be: mogs, rylais, lyandris, rest is game dependent
Old 02-07-2013, 01:13 PM #1427
DJ Bob (Banned)

The way I player usually isn't peeling. When you go that tanky she has no problem diving onto their carry with rappel and disrupting their team.
Old 02-07-2013, 04:15 PM #1428
iPaintYou
..needs a better username

So I need some opinions. As most of you know, there are mouses that have various programmable buttons. I agree that for many games, these buttons can be useful when programmed for common tasks (reloading in an FPS for example). However, my roommate is convinced that LoL is a game that can be played competitively with QWER mapped to the mouse. Essentially you would be playing with one hand. What are your opinions? Do you think it would make sense to do this? I think not using the keyboard for QWER seems ridiculous but maybe I'm wrong.
TOXIC RAGE #17
G6R. SL-68 II.
Closed Thread