Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2013, 12:04 PM #1282
Sand6452
Lainway Sports Rep

Annual Supporting Member
Sand6452 plays in the PSP
Sand6452 supports Bob Gurnsey
Sand6452 is an NCPA player
Just look at the champs available, in them. Two of them overlap slightly with the larger pack IIRC. One of the packs contains a lot of older champs too, I think I got the digital one but I can't remember.

Wilkes University Paintball
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-26-2013, 02:12 PM #1283
DJ Bob (Banned)

Looks like I got the champions bundle. I think I just picked it because I owned the least champions in it and there were a few particular ones that i wanted.
Old 01-26-2013, 06:53 PM #1284
PBloler
I'm a...

PBloler owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
PBloler is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper371 View Post

LongDongSilverz

Has sent you an invite.
I haven't been able to play for awhile, I'll be back in town later this week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azhector View Post

Fixed.
Also, dat adc urgot.
adc urgot is pretty damn strong right now, he was even on Chaox's running list of "retarded" champions he had while streaming earlier this week. Going manamune > bruta > warmogs > BC > situational makes you nearly unkillable and with murmana active makes your Qs hit like trucks (even late game). S3 urgot just doesnt fall off late anymore.
Old 01-26-2013, 09:19 PM #1285
azhector

azhector is playing at Living Legends VI
azhector owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
azhector has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
azhector is a top reviewer
If you mean adc as ad caster, than yes.
Old 01-26-2013, 09:30 PM #1286
PBloler
I'm a...

Quote:
Originally Posted by azhector View Post
If you mean adc as ad caster, than yes.
But it takes the spot of the adc. You put him bot lane with a support and use the build above. Team MRN anyone?
Old 01-27-2013, 10:03 AM #1287
pballler2269

pballler2269 helped look for balloons
Finally back up to 1300 after dropping to 1100 on my smurf.I carry so hard as Hec its not even funny. I'm done playing ranked on both accounts until the new system comes out. Currently, i'm 1308 and 1620.

Edit: Urgot is a superpower this season. I honestly think Mamura needs to be nerfed. Its too ****ing strong at the moment. I build it on Ryze (like Athene) and get pentas all day. You literally melt the first person you see in around 2 seconds.
Old 01-27-2013, 12:17 PM #1288
PBloler
I'm a...

1300 is frustrating as ****. In my last game at like 1315 we were coming back so I told my support to ward baron and I pinged it. We all went to baron to protect him as he wards but our Shaco (who I later found out doesn't speak english) took the pings as an invite to start baron and throw the game.
Old 01-27-2013, 01:49 PM #1289
DJ Bob (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pballler2269 View Post
Finally back up to 1300 after dropping to 1100 on my smurf.I carry so hard as Hec its not even funny. I'm done playing ranked on both accounts until the new system comes out. Currently, i'm 1308 and 1620.

Edit: Urgot is a superpower this season. I honestly think Mamura needs to be nerfed. Its too ****ing strong at the moment. I build it on Ryze (like Athene) and get pentas all day. You literally melt the first person you see in around 2 seconds.
can we not talk about athene?
Old 01-28-2013, 01:36 AM #1290
The Wizard
BossPlaya.345

The Wizard has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
The Wizard has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Legendary for the 1st time tonight. 13/2/11 my best to date. Rocked bot as Ryze with Sona

"Originally posted by Menace: my dad works for nasa and has a laser detector that reflects the laser back at the cop and makes his gun explode."

"Originally posted by ClawHammer: STI's are handed down by god himself, NOTHING is faster then an STI."
Old 01-28-2013, 04:25 AM #1291
orvilleredenbachers
buy my ****

Annual Supporting Member
orvilleredenbachers is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
orvilleredenbachers is Legendary
played with randerson earlier and had some fun granted it was only 1 game

feel free to add me and play since im always looking for more friends and have been on a lot lately name is MrOrville

also ive been looking at some mice, anyone have any recommendations? I was looking into some of the razer mice specifically the naga hex but can't really tell how I would like it yet. anyone have any experience with one or any other nice quality mice?
Old 01-28-2013, 06:04 AM #1292
pballler2269

pballler2269 helped look for balloons
http://www.lanefeed.com/omnisupports...-nerfs-needed/

Must read for anyone interested in competitive play. I'm going to give Trundle a shot later.
Old 01-28-2013, 07:17 AM #1293
PBloler
I'm a...

Quote:
Originally Posted by orvilleredenbachers View Post

feel free to add me and play since im always looking for more friends and have been on a lot lately name is MrOrville

also ive been looking at some mice, anyone have any recommendations? I was looking into some of the razer mice specifically the naga hex but can't really tell how I would like it yet. anyone have any experience with one or any other nice quality mice?
If you are strictly playing league get a razer death adder. Either the 2012 or 2013, they are basically the same. Any other razer mouse is going to be meant for travel (and be too small) or have way too many buttons on the side than you need for league.
Old 01-28-2013, 07:37 AM #1294
dualimpact
I'm A Hypocrite

Annual Supporting Member
dualimpact helped look for balloons
Quote:

I was originally looking at the naga but if you're not going to use most of the buttons its not worth it. I'd get a Logitech g series or the corsair m60 (which I own and love, the reduce speed button helps a lot for animating)

Last edited by dualimpact : 01-28-2013 at 07:40 AM.
Old 01-28-2013, 11:21 AM #1295
DJ Bob (Banned)

Quote:

Logitech makes great mice. I (and most of my friends) have a g500. The g400 is on sale on amazon right now, my brother has that one.
Old 01-28-2013, 11:56 AM #1296
The Wizard
BossPlaya.345

Death Adder rules.

"Originally posted by Menace: my dad works for nasa and has a laser detector that reflects the laser back at the cop and makes his gun explode."

"Originally posted by ClawHammer: STI's are handed down by god himself, NOTHING is faster then an STI."
Old 01-28-2013, 12:17 PM #1297
Dyepaintball088
Tyler Collins

Dyepaintball088 plays in the PSP
Dyepaintball088 plays in the APPA D1 division
Everything Razer sucks.
Logitech everything is where its at.
G500 best mouse out their.
Old 01-28-2013, 02:01 PM #1298
The Wizard
BossPlaya.345

SC2's Boxer uses the Death Adder. Good enough for me

Old 01-28-2013, 02:04 PM #1299
Dyepaintball088
Tyler Collins

Dyepaintball088 plays in the PSP
Dyepaintball088 plays in the APPA D1 division
Yea because Slayers was a Razer team, its the same thing as an Empire team using Axes, doesnt make it a quality product.
Old 01-28-2013, 02:11 PM #1300
PBloler
I'm a...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyepaintball088 View Post
Yea because Slayers was a Razer team, its the same thing as an Empire team using Axes, doesnt make it a quality product.
Razer products are fine
Old 01-28-2013, 03:07 PM #1301
azhector

azhector is playing at Living Legends VI
azhector owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
azhector has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
azhector is a top reviewer
Quote:
Originally Posted by PBloler View Post
Razer products are fine

If they didn't make good products, they wouldn't be around or as strong as they are. Doesn't razer sponsor like half the league teams? If there were a problem with them then that wouldn't happen.
Also, you're making it sound like axes are pieces of ****. No they don't stand up to an ego or luxe or dm, but its still up there. Of course it's nicer to have a better thing, but if it isn't slowing you down, then there isn't a need to do something else.
Old 01-28-2013, 03:41 PM #1302
orvilleredenbachers
buy my ****

Annual Supporting Member
orvilleredenbachers is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
orvilleredenbachers is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by PBloler View Post
If you are strictly playing league get a razer death adder. Either the 2012 or 2013, they are basically the same. Any other razer mouse is going to be meant for travel (and be too small) or have way too many buttons on the side than you need for league.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dualimpact View Post
I was originally looking at the naga but if you're not going to use most of the buttons its not worth it. I'd get a Logitech g series or the corsair m60 (which I own and love, the reduce speed button helps a lot for animating)
I feel like all six buttons would be used. I will be sure to look into all the suggestions that you guys have made though as well.
Closed Thread