Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2013, 08:31 PM #1114
dualimpact
I'm A Hypocrite
 
dualimpact's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: 817
Annual Supporting Member
dualimpact helped look for balloons
Climbed out of elo hell.
By not listening to this thread.

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/24359441#history
__________________
SIG
GOES
HERE
dualimpact is offline  
Old 01-03-2013, 08:34 PM #1115
PBloler
I'm a...
 
PBloler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Ohio six one four
PBloler owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
PBloler is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by dualimpact
Climbed out of elo hell.
By not listening to this thread.

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/24359441#history
Ya dood 1k es no elo heel
PBloler is offline  
Old 01-03-2013, 09:02 PM #1116
Boatacious
 
 
Boatacious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Lima, Ohio
teach me
Boatacious is offline  
Old 01-03-2013, 09:26 PM #1117
DJ Bob (Banned)
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by dualimpact View Post
Climbed out of elo hell.
By not listening to this thread.

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/24359441#history
but youre at 1k
DJ Bob is offline  
Old 01-03-2013, 10:35 PM #1118
azhector
 
 
azhector's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: NJ
azhector is playing at Living Legends VI
azhector owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
azhector has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
azhector is a top reviewer
Quote:
Originally Posted by dualimpact View Post
Climbed out of ****ty elo.
By not listening to this thread.

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/24359441#history
Fixed.

So I had a 1-11 sion, after I threw away mid to get him first blood, try to convince me if you don't rush TF on ez then you're autistic and don't deserve to be in this world. I REALLY wish my desktop had LoL recorder or whatever it's called so you guys could've read it. It was maybe the only thing dumber then this thread...
__________________
skrillex sucks. period.
azhector is offline  
Old 01-03-2013, 10:38 PM #1119
Psybuster
Moderator
 
Psybuster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Roseville, CA
Annual Supporting Member
Psybuster is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
pretty bored if anyone wants to queue normals you can add me: Randersonlol
__________________
SacPaintball
PBN Feedback - Increase your Penis by 3"!
Mod Squad - Making PBN user's life miserable since 2005

---
My Gaming Videos: Fyrieus Youtube
Psybuster is offline  
Old 01-04-2013, 12:05 AM #1120
Sand6452
Lainway Sports Rep
 
Sand6452's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: 845/570
Annual Supporting Member
Sand6452 plays in the PSP
Sand6452 supports Bob Gurnsey
Sand6452 is an NCPA player
I just like AP nid, she too fun when you land a late game spear on a carry.
__________________
Lainway Sports
420 Lower Road Westtown NY 10998

Wilkes University Paintball
Sand6452 is offline  
Old 01-04-2013, 12:35 AM #1121
PBloler
I'm a...
 
PBloler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Ohio six one four
PBloler owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
PBloler is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by azhector

Fixed.

So I had a 1-11 sion, after I threw away mid to get him first blood, try to convince me if you don't rush TF on ez then you're autistic and don't deserve to be in this world. I REALLY wish my desktop had LoL recorder or whatever it's called so you guys could've read it. It was maybe the only thing dumber then this thread...
You dont rush TF on ez. BT then frozen fist is OP
PBloler is offline  
Old 01-04-2013, 01:25 AM #1122
DJ Bob (Banned)
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by azhector View Post
Fixed.

So I had a 1-11 sion, after I threw away mid to get him first blood, try to convince me if you don't rush TF on ez then you're autistic and don't deserve to be in this world. I REALLY wish my desktop had LoL recorder or whatever it's called so you guys could've read it. It was maybe the only thing dumber then this thread...
I had an ezreal that used AP runes because he said Ez is too easy if you only do AD but I think he was just cleverly trolling my team.



We rain all bruiser/tank/assassin teams in premade 5s tonight. No AP or AD carry. The game with talon didn't work cause I ****ed up in mid and my bot lane fed, we were denied a lot of our champions with their picks/bans. Pantheon mid with Jarvan/Leona bot were key, junglers were Skarner, Cho, Nautilus or Trundle. And our top was Shen or Jayce.

Last edited by DJ Bob : 01-04-2013 at 01:30 AM.
DJ Bob is offline  
Old 01-04-2013, 09:15 AM #1123
azhector
 
 
azhector's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: NJ
azhector is playing at Living Legends VI
azhector owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
azhector has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
azhector is a top reviewer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sand6452 View Post
I just like AP nid, she too fun when you land a late game spear on a carry.
1shot spears too stronk
Quote:
Originally Posted by PBloler View Post
You dont rush TF on ez. BT then frozen fist is OP
i said either BT or IE, but BT is more ideal. TF never had as much damage on ez, it was just the q damage increase and the extra kiting; which he doesnt even need since he's already hard to get to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Bob View Post
I had an ezreal that used AP runes because he said Ez is too easy if you only do AD but I think he was just cleverly trolling my team.



We rain all bruiser/tank/assassin teams in premade 5s tonight. No AP or AD carry. The game with talon didn't work cause I ****ed up in mid and my bot lane fed, we were denied a lot of our champions with their picks/bans. Pantheon mid with Jarvan/Leona bot were key, junglers were Skarner, Cho, Nautilus or Trundle. And our top was Shen or Jayce.
league of cleavers, bro. except you can get outscaled on those, so be careful spamming those games.
__________________
skrillex sucks. period.
azhector is offline  
Old 01-04-2013, 10:14 AM #1124
PBloler
I'm a...
 
PBloler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Ohio six one four
PBloler owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
PBloler is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by dualimpact
Climbed out of elo hell.
By not listening to this thread.

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/24359441#history
You died way too much. Out of the ten games on your recents (9 of which are wins, grats) you only have two games with under 5 deaths. That could be a result of being overly aggressive during laning phase or poor positioning in mid/late game fights (or a mixture of both). Either way fixing your amount of deaths will surely help you out.http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4cTEpSzZcM
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GhVHYNMr7cM&feature=relmfu

Last edited by PBloler : 01-04-2013 at 10:17 AM.
PBloler is offline  
Old 01-04-2013, 04:22 PM #1125
DJ Bob (Banned)
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by azhector View Post
league of cleavers, bro. except you can get outscaled on those, so be careful spamming those games.
We assassinated their carry every time so it didn't matter.
DJ Bob is offline  
Old 01-05-2013, 09:48 PM #1126
harty206
 
 
harty206's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
harty206 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by dualimpact View Post
Climbed out of elo hell.
By not listening to this thread.

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/24359441#history
1k elo is still apart of elo hell

Bronze is conidered elo hell to me. Everything under 1200 is conidered elo hell to me because then you get mathed up with people that are in the low 900's.
harty206 is offline  
Old 01-05-2013, 10:03 PM #1127
azhector
 
 
azhector's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: NJ
azhector is playing at Living Legends VI
azhector owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
azhector has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
azhector is a top reviewer
Implying elo hell is a real thing...
__________________
skrillex sucks. period.
azhector is offline  
Old 01-05-2013, 10:08 PM #1128
PBloler
I'm a...
 
PBloler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Ohio six one four
PBloler owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
PBloler is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by harty206

1k elo is still apart of elo hell

Bronze is conidered elo hell to me. Everything under 1200 is conidered elo hell to me because then you get mathed up with people that are in the low 900's.
I dont think you know how the elo system works...
Assuming no one duos the top pick and bottom pick are only ~50 elo apart. A 1200 player will never get paired with a 900 elo player, that is assuming the 900 elo player isnt duoed with a 1500+ elo player
PBloler is offline  
Old 01-05-2013, 10:09 PM #1129
bubba0315
 
 
bubba0315's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: wisco
 has been a member for 10 years
but then why do I lose 1200 games when I should be 1800+????? has to be 900 elo scrubs on my team!!1111
bubba0315 is offline  
Old 01-05-2013, 11:31 PM #1130
harty206
 
 
harty206's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
harty206 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by PBloler View Post
I dont think you know how the elo system works...
Assuming no one duos the top pick and bottom pick are only ~50 elo apart. A 1200 player will never get paired with a 900 elo player, that is assuming the 900 elo player isnt duoed with a 1500+ elo player
My wording of it sucked, no I did not read over it to see if it made any sense. What i meant to say if you are like 1130 elo, you will still be matched with people in 900's. I say that because it is true. When was in 1000-1100 I was being matched with people from 900-1200, and my duo partner was in the same boat as me, with the elo of 1000-1050. When I hit 1200ish elo I started to see a difference in the quality of players, from warding, to when to baron, and when and where to team fight and last but not least HOW TO BUILD A GOOD TEAM COMP.

Last edited by harty206 : 01-05-2013 at 11:35 PM. Reason: Realized my wording sucked again, and had to re-re-re-re-read it to make sure it would make some sense.
harty206 is offline  
Old 01-05-2013, 11:57 PM #1131
Diametunim
 
 
Diametunim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Texas
Diametunim owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
All random-lock norm games are super lulzy.
Diametunim is offline  
Old 01-06-2013, 08:25 AM #1132
azhector
 
 
azhector's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: NJ
azhector is playing at Living Legends VI
azhector owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
azhector has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
azhector is a top reviewer
Quote:
Originally Posted by harty206 View Post
My wording of it sucked, no I did not read over it to see if it made any sense. What i meant to say if you are like 1130 elo, you will still be matched with people in 900's. I say that because it is true. When was in 1000-1100 I was being matched with people from 900-1200, and my duo partner was in the same boat as me, with the elo of 1000-1050. When I hit 1200ish elo I started to see a difference in the quality of players, from warding, to when to baron, and when and where to team fight and last but not least HOW TO BUILD A GOOD TEAM COMP.
I never had this problem. The only thing that it might be from is placement matches. Also, the biggest difference between elo's is mindset to the game; an 800 elo player generally with think "gold wins games, I get gold from farming, 40 minute farm fest" then the higher you get, people realize that roaming from mid or taking early dragons can win games, so they roam earlier. Even higher elo's know how important Baron is early so they group for that and make plays when possible.

Also, team comps will come down the the players, not the elo. Wingsofdeath (~2200 player) says soloq isn't legitimate because people pick and build how they want (someone also said here not too long ago soloq is comparable to the SATs). You even see tourney pro players doing static builds all the time which we all know isn't the best.
__________________
skrillex sucks. period.
azhector is offline  
Old 01-06-2013, 10:13 AM #1133
PBloler
I'm a...
 
PBloler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Ohio six one four
PBloler owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
PBloler is attending Decay of Nations VI
I don't think many 800 elo players give two ****s about farming (or know what it is) that's part of the reason they are 800 elo.

Last edited by PBloler : 01-06-2013 at 10:53 AM.
PBloler is offline  
Old 01-06-2013, 12:15 PM #1134
azhector
 
 
azhector's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: NJ
azhector is playing at Living Legends VI
azhector owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
azhector has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
azhector is a top reviewer
Quote:
Originally Posted by PBloler View Post
I don't think many 800 elo players give two ****s about farming (or know what it is) that's part of the reason they are 800 elo.
they might not be good at it, but thats what they do. theyll never exit the laning phase.

so i was playing sivir in ARAMS and i ****ed up getting my first pentakill because i was too busy yelling at the zyra instead of getting ready to use my spellshield when she turned to root me

Q.Q still got the kill later
__________________
skrillex sucks. period.
azhector is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump