Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-13-2012, 01:16 PM #841
Dyepaintball088
Tyler Collins
 
Dyepaintball088's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: B-Town/SRQ (941)
Dyepaintball088 plays in the PSP
Dyepaintball088 plays in the APPA D2 division
Assassins are better because of the change to % Penetration is accounted for before flat Pen.

I think its fun lol.
__________________
xStatic
Central Florida Paintball
On Hiatus
Dyepaintball088 is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-13-2012, 01:21 PM #842
gunzzzz
 
 
gunzzzz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
gunzzzz helped look for balloons
Been playing around with malphite. I love his ult haha
__________________
OLD FEEDBACK
gunzzzz is offline  
Old 12-13-2012, 02:42 PM #843
PBloler
I'm a...
 
PBloler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Ohio six one four
PBloler owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
PBloler is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyepaintball088
Assassins are better because of the change to % Penetration is accounted for before flat Pen.

I think its fun lol.
I didnt think magic pen changed.
PBloler is offline  
Old 12-13-2012, 03:05 PM #844
DJ Bob (Banned)
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Yes, all the penetration changed. It's mostly AD assassins but somehow my team finds a way to feed Akali anyway. Gunblade got buffed too.
DJ Bob is offline  
Old 12-13-2012, 03:41 PM #845
azhector
 
 
azhector's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: NJ
azhector is playing at Living Legends VI
azhector owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
azhector has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
azhector is a top reviewer
Quote:
Originally Posted by PBloler View Post
I didnt think magic pen changed.
BOth were changed, formula is something like damage dealt=damage listed(armor/mr - penetration % - flat MR/armor) so even though masteries are 8% pen and not 10% it'll calculate out to be about the same
__________________
skrillex sucks. period.
azhector is offline  
Old 12-13-2012, 03:52 PM #846
PBloler
I'm a...
 
PBloler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Ohio six one four
PBloler owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
PBloler is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Bob
Yes, all the penetration changed. It's mostly AD assassins but somehow my team finds a way to feed Akali anyway. Gunblade got buffed too.
Didnt realize gunblade got buffed.
PBloler is offline  
Old 12-13-2012, 03:58 PM #847
DJ Bob (Banned)
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
spell vamp stacks now
DJ Bob is offline  
Old 12-13-2012, 04:00 PM #848
PBloler
I'm a...
 
PBloler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Ohio six one four
PBloler owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
PBloler is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Bob
spell vamp stacks now
Really? Ill try it out.
PBloler is offline  
Old 12-13-2012, 04:09 PM #849
freddyt
 
 
freddyt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
freddyt plays in the PSP
freddyt is playing at Living Legends III
freddyt owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
freddyt supports Team VICIOUS
every game is kha, panth, or talon mid. its so frustrating playing ADC because no one ever protects you in solo queue until after you die 3 times in a row, and you cant do **** until you get LW.
freddyt is offline  
Old 12-13-2012, 05:48 PM #850
DJ Bob (Banned)
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by freddyt View Post
every game is kha, panth, or talon mid. its so frustrating playing ADC because no one ever protects you in solo queue until after you die 3 times in a row, and you cant do **** until you get LW.
Yeah I said that like 6 posts ago.

patch notes are up, all the champs that needed nerfs got them: Diana, Rungus, Cho, Zyra. I'm afraid nerfing all of Diana's abilities might be a little excessive though. Also Black Cleaver should be more reasonable. oh yeah teemo too. **** teemo.

Last edited by DJ Bob : 12-13-2012 at 06:05 PM.
DJ Bob is offline  
Old 12-13-2012, 08:22 PM #851
Sand6452
Lainway Sports Rep
 
Sand6452's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: 845/570
Annual Supporting Member
Sand6452 plays in the PSP
Sand6452 supports Bob Gurnsey
Sand6452 is an NCPA player
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Bob View Post
Yeah I said that like 6 posts ago.

patch notes are up, all the champs that needed nerfs got them: Diana, Rungus, Cho, Zyra. I'm afraid nerfing all of Diana's abilities might be a little excessive though. Also Black Cleaver should be more reasonable. oh yeah teemo too. **** teemo.
Literally the exact thoughts I had when I read the changes. And let me restate that for you, **** teemo in every possible way ever.
__________________
Lainway Sports
420 Lower Road Westtown NY 10998

Wilkes University Paintball
Sand6452 is offline  
Old 12-14-2012, 02:12 AM #852
Impy912
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Ohio
 has been a member for 10 years
the teemo changes are nothing, it's the new items that make him op, not his stats, except maybe the shroom nerf was fine. Imo leave him as is but make the shrooms not last 10min. I do love playing him though

And a guy on reddit did the math with black cleaver, it wont change anything.
__________________
Feedback+39/-0




Impy912 is online now  
Old 12-14-2012, 03:30 AM #853
Psybuster
Moderator
 
Psybuster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Roseville, CA
Annual Supporting Member
Psybuster is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Impy912 View Post
the teemo changes are nothing, it's the new items that make him op, not his stats, except maybe the shroom nerf was fine. Imo leave him as is but make the shrooms not last 10min. I do love playing him though

And a guy on reddit did the math with black cleaver, it wont change anything.
it'll make armor worth buying again, right now if you run 3 BC, 3 AA and your target is at 0 armor.
__________________
SacPaintball
PBN Feedback - Increase your Penis by 3"!
Mod Squad - Making PBN user's life miserable since 2005

---
My Gaming Videos: Fyrieus Youtube
Psybuster is offline  
Old 12-14-2012, 05:18 AM #854
orvilleredenbachers
buy my ****
 
orvilleredenbachers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: MA
Annual Supporting Member
orvilleredenbachers is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
orvilleredenbachers is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunzzzz View Post
Been playing around with malphite. I love his ult haha
played a game last night with a malphite on the other team, he literally landed 2/15 of his ults or something crazy like that. if it was off cooldown he used it. its not that hard lol
orvilleredenbachers is offline  
Old 12-14-2012, 07:31 AM #855
PBloler
I'm a...
 
PBloler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Ohio six one four
PBloler owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
PBloler is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Impy912
the teemo changes are nothing, it's the new items that make him op, not his stats, except maybe the shroom nerf was fine. Imo leave him as is but make the shrooms not last 10min. I do love playing him though

And a guy on reddit did the math with black cleaver, it wont change anything.
Yea I saw that. Now buying more than one clever is a waste of gold. The nerfs changed a lot.
PBloler is offline  
Old 12-14-2012, 10:53 AM #856
Impy912
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Ohio
 has been a member for 10 years
yea just talking about the stats. Although building armor still probably won't help that much, and Im sure ad casters will still be dumb
__________________
Feedback+39/-0




Impy912 is online now  
Old 12-15-2012, 02:06 PM #857
azhector
 
 
azhector's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: NJ
azhector is playing at Living Legends VI
azhector owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
azhector has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
azhector is a top reviewer
i feel like adc and apc are next to useless right now... so many items working well with bruisers they arent even needed at this point. almost every game its 3 bruisers vs 3 bruisers
__________________
skrillex sucks. period.
azhector is offline  
Old 12-15-2012, 02:48 PM #858
PBloler
I'm a...
 
PBloler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Ohio six one four
PBloler owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
PBloler is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by azhector
i feel like adc and apc are next to useless right now... so many items working well with bruisers they arent even needed at this point. almost every game its 3 bruisers vs 3 bruisers
Bruiser support, top, and jungle? New meta?
PBloler is offline  
Old 12-15-2012, 02:58 PM #859
Impy912
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Ohio
 has been a member for 10 years
they still have their place, the ranged ad(I refuse to put adc in any way) has the best bet for taking down the bruisers because they typically build pure damage, and the ap usually brings CC and aoe damage, plus it is sort of the mid's job to gank
__________________
Feedback+39/-0




Impy912 is online now  
Old 12-15-2012, 06:36 PM #860
azhector
 
 
azhector's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: NJ
azhector is playing at Living Legends VI
azhector owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
azhector has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
azhector is a top reviewer
Quote:
Originally Posted by PBloler View Post
Bruiser support, top, and jungle? New meta?
ive seen alot of double bruiser bots, then top and jungle, and probably 70% is a bruiser mid.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Impy912 View Post
they still have their place, the ranged ad(I refuse to put adc in any way) has the best bet for taking down the bruisers because they typically build pure damage, and the ap usually brings CC and aoe damage, plus it is sort of the mid's job to gank
multiple bruisers/dive comps make the adc very hard to do your damage in without getting ahead. sure they can take out 1 fairly easy in a teamfight or maybe 2 with good micro, but no way in hell they are working through 3 bruisers at once.
__________________
skrillex sucks. period.
azhector is offline  
Old 12-15-2012, 07:51 PM #861
The Wizard
BossPlaya.345
 
The Wizard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: 315/585
The Wizard has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
The Wizard has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Long-time SC2 player just turned to "the dark side" and installed LoL. I take it the tutorials are the best place to start? I know almost nothing about this game. Can anyone recommend a noob-friendly champion or should I just pick based on their name/who looks the coolest?
__________________
"Originally posted by Katsumoru: And my dad is an astronaut and gave my car a rocket engine. It's not bull****, just too fast to see."

"Originally posted by Menace: my dad works for nasa and has a laser detector that reflects the laser back at the cop and makes his gun explode."

"Originally posted by ClawHammer: STI's are handed down by god himself, NOTHING is faster then an STI."
The Wizard is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump