Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2012, 07:46 PM #379
Sand6452
Lainway Sports Rep

Annual Supporting Member
Sand6452 plays in the PSP
Sand6452 supports Bob Gurnsey
Sand6452 is an NCPA player
Sona is the most fun I've had playing a support recently. QWQWQWEQWQWQWRQQQQQQQ. Just too much fun to smash the keyboard.

Wilkes University Paintball
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-20-2012, 07:47 PM #380
PBloler
I'm a...

PBloler owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
PBloler is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by azhector
My sona is my best and I actually like the support role alot, it's just a pain in the *** in solo que and I play more adc's better so that's what I play for my team. Did they reset the elo when they changed the requirement for badges? Cause I hit that 1008 mark like yesterday, I'm probably between 990-1000 right now though
Just use Skype though, it's easier
I meant I don't have Skype, I do have vent. Can I download Skype on my phone and talk to you if you are on your computer. Just played ads for first time in awhile. We were graves Ali and they were corki taric. I was winning in cs but Ali engaged on taric every time and exhausted in two separate fights giving corki a double at one point. If you can play add well you can do that and ill mid occasionally. I have been destroying in mid as I said but the outcome of my games always depends on how the bot does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sand6452
Sona is the most fun I've had playing a support recently. QWQWQWEQWQWQWRQQQQQQQ. Just too much fun to smash the keyboard.
What's your elo?
Old 10-20-2012, 08:19 PM #381
azhector

azhector is playing at Living Legends VI
azhector owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
azhector has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
azhector is a top reviewer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sand6452 View Post
Essentially lol. It's fun setting The pace of the lane with her and the ability to poke and zone, and since her update it's actually some skill on getting the right passive off and when.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PBloler View Post
I meant I don't have Skype, I do have vent. Can I download Skype on my phone and talk to you if you are on your computer. Just played ads for first time in awhile. We were graves Ali and they were corki taric. I was winning in cs but Ali engaged on taric every time and exhausted in two separate fights giving corki a double at one point. If you can play add well you can do that and ill mid occasionally.

What's your elo?
Not the free version of Skype I believe, if you have a vent server I'll use it

Getting on now btw
Old 10-20-2012, 08:26 PM #382
bubba0315

has been a member for 10 years
You can get away with facerolling any champ. A well played sona is far from smashing the keyboard though. She's one of the most intricate supports actually.
Old 10-20-2012, 08:30 PM #383
azhector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubba0315 View Post
You can get away with facerolling any champ. A well played sona is far from smashing the keyboard though. She's one of the most intricate supports actually.
leona is up there too, but she is more skillshot based and knowing when to go in/out where sona is counting passive, positioning, skill order, timing, etc.

if you want to faceroll like a pro, play ryze though
Old 10-20-2012, 08:46 PM #384
bubba0315

The only support easier than leona is soraka.

and nunu.
Old 10-20-2012, 09:00 PM #385
PBloler
I'm a...

Quote:
Essentially lol. It's fun setting The pace of the lane with her and the ability to poke and zone, and since her update it's actually some skill on getting the right passive off and when.

Not the free version of Skype I believe, if you have a vent server I'll use it

Getting on now btw
I just got off, I'll be back on in 30 min ish. I just can't win today. I do everything right and I try to structure my team but nothing comes of it. Ya we can do vent. I'm going on a marathon session. Anyone around my elo (or above if u want haha) is welcome to join. I need to hit silver before nov 6. Marathoning next weekend too probs. Started today at 1051. I had a win, loss, win, loss, loss, loss. It's so frustrating when you can't control it.
Old 10-20-2012, 09:13 PM #386
Sand6452
Lainway Sports Rep

Annual Supporting Member
Sand6452 plays in the PSP
Sand6452 supports Bob Gurnsey
Sand6452 is an NCPA player
Quote:

What's your elo?
Low enough to know that I have fun keyboard smashing with Sona. It was a bit of an exaggeration but I am by no means good at this game. I just play it to have fun

Wilkes University Paintball
Old 10-20-2012, 09:31 PM #387
PBloler
I'm a...

I have a solution to a huge problem. This is for ranked queues only. There is an "X" next to each summoner's name on your team. If three people click that "X" everyone gets sent back into queue besides the person who was booted. They have a time penalty. It will encourage more team cooperation so people who actually do cooperate with the team don't have to wait hours between games because they have two adc's and no jungle. **** elo hell.
Old 10-20-2012, 09:33 PM #388
azhector

Quote:
I just got off, I'll be back on in 30 min ish. I just can't win today. I do everything right and I try to structure my team but nothing comes of it. Ya we can do vent. I'm going on a marathon session. Anyone around my elo (or above if u want haha) is welcome to join. I need to hit silver before nov 6. Marathoning next weekend too probs. Started today at 1051. I had a win, loss, win, loss, loss, loss. It's so frustrating when you can't control it.
too many idiots, i felt like the stupidity of my team is always absurd. i just had a guy spam the chat going mid (as last pick) then had to support, he goes fizz, messes up my farming, baits engages every minute, then every time we manage to get a kill, he steals it. just an awful community to deal with and not a single person reported the 2 afk'ers or the fizz that game
Old 10-20-2012, 10:04 PM #389
Impy912

I just wish if you were in a ranked queue, and someone dodges, it would give you a option to stay with the team it originally paired you with. If my team is nice and everyone is playing what they want, and the other team had a troll that forces a dodge, I hate possibly getting put on the troll's team

Old 10-20-2012, 10:27 PM #390
azhector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impy912 View Post
I just wish if you were in a ranked queue, and someone dodges, it would give you a option to stay with the team it originally paired you with. If my team is nice and everyone is playing what they want, and the other team had a troll that forces a dodge, I hate possibly getting put on the troll's team
they should have an option just to kick the troll, cant tell you how many games you have 4 people that are nice and the 1 guy that makes a good person dodge. then the nice guy gets a 30 minute punishment while the troll just screws around more

edit- 2 game troll streak, had an ali feed because he was last pick and couldnt mid so he just fed their draven, also had a vlad locked in top, then next round of picking had a jayce who raged all game and forced vlad to be our mid.

again, nobody reported

Last edited by azhector : 10-20-2012 at 10:30 PM.
Old 10-20-2012, 11:42 PM #391
Impy912

the thing with kicking the troll is it can be abused if you dont like a team comp

Old 10-21-2012, 12:07 AM #392
azhector

you honestly think that 4 people will agree to boot someone?

well im done with ranked for tonight, game 3 had 2 afk'ers and a caitlyn that was probably mentally challenged; she was that slow on her reaction time and any type of logical thinking. game 4 i watched every lane lose hard as ww jungle (being the only one i can do well) then get yelled at that everyone is like 0-3 by the time im 6 because i have everyone running around my jungle keeping me underfarmed and i cant gank for **** because im so behind

lost almost 100 elo tonight
Old 10-21-2012, 01:12 AM #393
PBloler
I'm a...

Quote:
again, nobody reported
As far as you know. If I'm going to report somebody I keep my mouth shut because I don't want to get flagrantly reported by them for saying I will report them.
Quote:
you honestly think that 4 people will agree to boot someone?

well im done with ranked for tonight, game 3 had 2 afk'ers and a caitlyn that was probably mentally challenged; she was that slow on her reaction time and any type of logical thinking. game 4 i watched every lane lose hard as ww jungle (being the only one i can do well) then get yelled at that everyone is like 0-3 by the time im 6 because i have everyone running around my jungle keeping me underfarmed and i cant gank for **** because im so behind

lost almost 100 elo tonight
Sorry to hear. And only 3 people would have to agree to boot (to take into consideration duo partners). I gained back all my elo I lost today +3 which could come in handy but all that stress isn't worth 3 elo.

Last edited by PBloler : 10-21-2012 at 01:15 AM.
Old 10-21-2012, 07:09 AM #394
azhector

Quote:
As far as you know. If I'm going to report somebody I keep my mouth shut because I don't want to get flagrantly reported by them for saying I will report them.

Sorry to hear. And only 3 people would have to agree to boot (to take into consideration duo partners). I gained back all my elo I lost today +3 which could come in handy but all that stress isn't worth 3 elo.
Unless people can report in about 1second, they didn't report. I think they'd have to expirment with it but I didn't even think of duo partners trolling
Old 10-21-2012, 05:16 PM #395
azhector

you know your team is bad when you are playing sivir, have a qss/cleanse/ga and gets every ulti only you (ww, wu, morg, leona) and during the whole time that happens, you still do more damage in a teamfight then everyone else

how hard to i have to carry to win a god damn game? in 10 minutes i had 100+ farm and 3 kills. such bull****
Old 10-21-2012, 06:31 PM #396
bubba0315

never played ez, got him in aram, he's fun. 18-6-12 not bad.
Old 10-21-2012, 06:45 PM #397
Boatacious

Got gold today! been a rough few weeks. Two weeks ago i hit 1484 then over the next weekend i dropped to 1350. Finally this week put together a nice string of games and hit 1493 last night, lost a couple games, but put together a nice string of skarner games to hit gold.
Old 10-22-2012, 01:11 AM #398
freddyt

freddyt plays in the PSP
freddyt is playing at Living Legends III
freddyt owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
freddyt supports Team VICIOUS
playing at 800 elo is magical. its elo heaven
Old 10-22-2012, 01:43 AM #399
Boatacious

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddyt View Post
playing at 800 elo is magical. its elo heaven