Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-15-2012, 04:33 PM #316
PBloler
I'm a...
 
PBloler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Ohio six one four
PBloler owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
PBloler is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessetom

I actually looked at those but Im stranded at university with only my macbook for now and Im petty sure that there are no mac drivers for them. I'm looking more into Turtle Beach and Razer now because I know they have some good mac compatible models.
The $40 ones I mentioned are called plantronic gamecoms. Idk if they are mac compatible
PBloler is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-15-2012, 09:54 PM #317
PBloler
I'm a...
 
PBloler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Ohio six one four
PBloler owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
PBloler is attending Decay of Nations VI
Is Jayce getting a nerf? I don't want to spend 6300 ip if they are going to Yorick him. I think ez is in line for some sort of nerf.
PBloler is offline  
Old 10-15-2012, 10:14 PM #318
dualimpact
I'm A Hypocrite
 
dualimpact's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: 817
Annual Supporting Member
dualimpact helped look for balloons
Ez has a confirmed nerf sometime soon, riot said it would be after the world finals.
__________________
SIG
GOES
HERE
dualimpact is offline  
Old 10-16-2012, 03:45 AM #319
orvilleredenbachers
buy my ****
 
orvilleredenbachers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: MA
Annual Supporting Member
orvilleredenbachers is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
orvilleredenbachers is Legendary
almost at 6300 ip. havent decided who im going to get, im feeling a tank. leaning towards nautilus right now. anyone have any suggestions?
orvilleredenbachers is offline  
Old 10-16-2012, 04:52 AM #320
azhector
 
 
azhector's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: NJ
azhector is playing at Living Legends VI
azhector owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
azhector has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
azhector is a top reviewer
Quote:
Originally Posted by orvilleredenbachers View Post
almost at 6300 ip. havent decided who im going to get, im feeling a tank. leaning towards nautilus right now. anyone have any suggestions?
Amu, mao, udyr, malph, Ali, rammus. More OT would be lee, Skarner, pant, riven.

I'm just tossing names out, not sure your play style or who you'd want to learn, and don't forget about buying a rune page, they help a ton
__________________
skrillex sucks. period.
azhector is offline  
Old 10-16-2012, 06:18 AM #321
PBloler
I'm a...
 
PBloler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Ohio six one four
PBloler owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
PBloler is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by dualimpact
Ez has a confirmed nerf sometime soon, riot said it would be after the world finals.
I figured Riot would "balance" champs that were popular in the tournament. The only one I admit there is and has been a problem with for a long time is Ez. Everyone who was very popular during the finals may get nerfed just because Riot wants all champs to be balanced which is impossible. And Riot isn't even looking at all the levels of play as a whole, just what happened in the finals. I bet Shen, Orianna, and Jayce will get nerfed alongside Ez.
PBloler is offline  
Old 10-16-2012, 09:34 AM #322
Impy912
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Ohio
I doubt shen will get nerfed, he is fine where he is. It isnt hard to deal with him in lane, and if he is top, if he ults down for a fight, it is your job as a top to cancel the tp. If he gets it off, you get a free tower/pressure in your lane.

I dont think Jayce will get a nerf, for his poke to do a lot of damage you need to build pure damage. Although his lane harass is strong with the Q,E combo.

I think Ez nerfs are needed, there shouldnt be a ad carry who it is almost impossible to gank, there are other carries who do more damage than him, but idk, something with his mobility/utility needs to be changed
__________________
Feedback+39/-0




Impy912 is offline  
Old 10-16-2012, 12:00 PM #323
Dyepaintball088
Tyler Collins
 
Dyepaintball088's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: B-Town/SRQ (941)
Dyepaintball088 plays in the PSP
Dyepaintball088 plays in the APPA D1 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Impy912 View Post
I doubt shen will get nerfed, he is fine where he is. It isnt hard to deal with him in lane, and if he is top, if he ults down for a fight, it is your job as a top to cancel the tp. If he gets it off, you get a free tower/pressure in your lane.

I dont think Jayce will get a nerf, for his poke to do a lot of damage you need to build pure damage. Although his lane harass is strong with the Q,E combo.

I think Ez nerfs are needed, there shouldnt be a ad carry who it is almost impossible to gank, there are other carries who do more damage than him, but idk, something with his mobility/utility needs to be changed
Why wild you build Jayce any other way?
__________________
xStatic
Central Florida Paintball
On Hiatus
Dyepaintball088 is offline  
Old 10-16-2012, 12:15 PM #324
PBloler
I'm a...
 
PBloler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Ohio six one four
PBloler owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
PBloler is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyepaintball088

Why wild you build Jayce any other way?
Exactly. Most builds I see consists of bruta, phage, bt and lw.
PBloler is offline  
Old 10-16-2012, 02:57 PM #325
azhector
 
 
azhector's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: NJ
azhector is playing at Living Legends VI
azhector owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
azhector has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
azhector is a top reviewer
Jayce and ez should get nerfed, shen doesn't need it though. He's only so strong in lower plays because nobody knows how to stop split pushing. As long as your top didnt massively suck, he can probably out 1v1 a Shen, and as long as he has a CC then Shen can't use his ulti to its full capacity
__________________
skrillex sucks. period.
azhector is offline  
Old 10-16-2012, 03:18 PM #326
mchavez703
Lean Like A Cholo
 
mchavez703's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: NoVa
Annual Supporting Member
mchavez703 plays in the PSP
mchavez703 is playing at Living Legends V
mchavez703 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
mchavez703 supports Pev's Paintball
mchavez703 is Boss
mchavez703 is attending Decay of Nations VI
mchavez703 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by azhector
Jayce and ez should get nerfed, shen doesn't need it though. He's only so strong in lower plays because nobody knows how to stop split pushing. As long as your top didnt massively suck, he can probably out 1v1 a Shen, and as long as he has a CC then Shen can't use his ulti to its full capacity
Nerf karma shes too useless
mchavez703 is offline  
Old 10-16-2012, 03:20 PM #327
PBloler
I'm a...
 
PBloler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Ohio six one four
PBloler owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
PBloler is attending Decay of Nations VI
What will they nerf on Jayce?
PBloler is offline  
Old 10-17-2012, 04:42 AM #328
azhector
 
 
azhector's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: NJ
azhector is playing at Living Legends VI
azhector owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
azhector has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
azhector is a top reviewer
Quote:
Originally Posted by mchavez703 View Post
Nerf karma shes too useless
I'm not saying Shen is useless, I'm saying if your team knows how to send people to freeze lanes, Shens not OP. his shield is still a big help in team fights whether he joins the fight or not
__________________
skrillex sucks. period.
azhector is offline  
Old 10-17-2012, 12:24 PM #329
dualimpact
I'm A Hypocrite
 
dualimpact's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: 817
Annual Supporting Member
dualimpact helped look for balloons
First rage quit ever, had my team of non english speaking people tell me tf is a support and that teemo who was supposed to support should be mid and that last pick teemo support was a good idea.
__________________
SIG
GOES
HERE
dualimpact is offline  
Old 10-17-2012, 12:30 PM #330
PBloler
I'm a...
 
PBloler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Ohio six one four
PBloler owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
PBloler is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by dualimpact
First rage quit ever, had my team of non english speaking people tell me tf is a support and that teemo who was supposed to support should be mid and that last pick teemo support was a good idea.
How did they tell you that if thy don't speak english? Im jk but some premades will ease the pain.
PBloler is offline  
Old 10-17-2012, 01:15 PM #331
Jessetom
 
 
Jessetom's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Invy, Canada
Jessetom supports Team VICIOUS
Looks like you can count me out of this weekend. My MacBook decided to not turn on this morning. Probably another casualty of the beer spill that took my headset out.
Jessetom is offline  
Old 10-17-2012, 08:31 PM #332
PBloler
I'm a...
 
PBloler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Ohio six one four
PBloler owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
PBloler is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessetom
Looks like you can count me out of this weekend. My MacBook decided to not turn on this morning. Probably another casualty of the beer spill that took my headset out.
Sorry to hear
PBloler is offline  
Old 10-17-2012, 09:58 PM #333
PBloler
I'm a...
 
PBloler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Ohio six one four
PBloler owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
PBloler is attending Decay of Nations VI
I just bought Jayce with IP despite my better judgement about nerfs...

Twisted Tree Line remake will not be able to be competitive unless they make it so it already fits with the meta we see in SR to a certain degree.

Riot logic: everyone realizes abilities based on health percentages are op (eve's ult, jayce's e, and DFG) and the new champ has two. One ranged opener in human form (based on % of current health) and an execution (based on % of missing health) in spider form. Right out of the gate you can see that a combo of those two abilities will be a problem.

Edit: figured out why I sucked as Ori after watching the pro players on her in the tournament. I kept missing my W after the Q when I could just ult (if they are low enough for me to finish) them on top of my ball securing the W. i picked her back up again and went 7/1/2 out farming Cass with ease. Trying to predict harass with her shield is really important to be good at because it not only is absorbing the damage with the shield itself but giving you extra armor and mr too.

Last edited by PBloler : 10-17-2012 at 10:07 PM.
PBloler is offline  
Old 10-18-2012, 05:51 AM #334
mchavez703
Lean Like A Cholo
 
mchavez703's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: NoVa
Annual Supporting Member
mchavez703 plays in the PSP
mchavez703 is playing at Living Legends V
mchavez703 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
mchavez703 supports Pev's Paintball
mchavez703 is Boss
mchavez703 is attending Decay of Nations VI
mchavez703 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by PBloler
I just bought Jayce with IP despite my better judgement about nerfs...

Twisted Tree Line remake will not be able to be competitive unless they make it so it already fits with the meta we see in SR to a certain degree.

Riot logic: everyone realizes abilities based on health percentages are op (eve's ult, jayce's e, and DFG) and the new champ has two. One ranged opener in human form (based on % of current health) and an execution (based on % of missing health) in spider form. Right out of the gate you can see that a combo of those two abilities will be a problem.

Edit: figured out why I sucked as Ori after watching the pro players on her in the tournament. I kept missing my W after the Q when I could just ult (if they are low enough for me to finish) them on top of my ball securing the W. i picked her back up again and went 7/1/2 out farming Cass with ease. Trying to predict harass with her shield is really important to be good at because it not only is absorbing the damage with the shield itself but giving you extra armor and mr too.
Nub that is all
mchavez703 is offline  
Old 10-18-2012, 06:05 AM #335
PBloler
I'm a...
 
PBloler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Ohio six one four
PBloler owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
PBloler is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by mchavez703

Nub that is all
Haha what? Are you going to play some 5s this weekend with us?
PBloler is offline  
Old 10-18-2012, 10:03 AM #336
Impy912
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Ohio
just saying, zombie brand is going to the best skin ever
__________________
Feedback+39/-0




Impy912 is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump