Community Focus

Old 09-27-2012, 10:01 AM #1
ashep01

ashep01 supports Team VICIOUS
ashep01 is for the Gunfight
ashep01 plays in the APPA D4 division
ashep01 supports DLX Technology
I'm looking to buy a Geo

This winter, or as soon as I have some extra cash saved up I will be looking to upgrade. I am 95% sold on a Geo3.

I was hoping you guys could tell me some of your first hand experiences with the gun (maintenance, shooting, tech-ing, getting extra parts and common problems).

Also, what dont you like about the marker (sound contradictory when trying to sell me on a marker but if there are no problems then say so, I just want to know what I am getting exactly)? Dont really need to know what you like because I have read the reviews and they all say pretty much nothing but nice things. If you are feeling frisky go ahead and tell me what you like.

Last thing, what bores do you most commonly use? I know PE only sells a few select bores, do you guys commonly shoot anything smaller than what they make? I would most likely get a Lapco Fuse bore back, what do you guys think about that product?

Thanks so much!
I look forward to joinging the PE/GEO community
ashep01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-02-2012, 05:48 PM #2
AxeHero25

AxeHero25 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
AxeHero25 supports Team VICIOUS
AxeHero25 supports Team VICIOUS
I love my geo3. The maintance it simple than a luxe etc... like there is like 7 orings at max so not much maintance at all. I use the stock barrel it come with but if i have really small paint i use my empir sniper barrel kit im wating for a boost kit to come out in swamp so it will mach my gun. I have previously owned an ego11 and i love the back grip and ego11 grip which kept me from getting a 2.1, if u get one get it from ans or a local store just so u know its brand new. If u put the ST2 bolt in it, it sounds like a luxe.