Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-28-2012, 12:47 PM #610
iiDangerCloseBK
EAT MY SHORTS!
 
iiDangerCloseBK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Pen Island
iiDangerCloseBK owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
iiDangerCloseBK supports Team VICIOUS
iiDangerCloseBK is an NCPA player
iiDangerCloseBK is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
iiDangerCloseBK is Legendary
iiDangerCloseBK supports DLX Technology
Yeah I can see that being annoying.
__________________
Xbox 360 Games



Axe User's Club | | Rotor Mafia | | Ninja User's Club | | Headband Ballers | | E-Flex Army | | World Ballas Club
iiDangerCloseBK is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-28-2012, 12:50 PM #611
JOHNNY G
little rainbow bomb
 
JOHNNY G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Nova Scotia
JOHNNY G donated to help Peyton Trent
JOHNNY G owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
JOHNNY G supports DLX Technology
JOHNNY G supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by iiDangerCloseBK
Yeah I can see that being annoying.
Nope
__________________
RIP p8ntballa4life69
(we all miss you Blair)


"Originally posted by "Codypbnation: You really are a dick Johnny"
JOHNNY G is offline  
Old 09-28-2012, 01:17 PM #612
dehr
#1 POSTER
 
dehr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: 808/818/702
Annual Supporting Member
dehr plays in the USPL
dehr donated to help Peyton Trent
dehr supports Bob Gurnsey
dehr supports our troops
dehr is an NCPA player
dehr is Boss
dehr is Immortal
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNNY G

24 years of snow I don't want anymore
I wouldn't blame you. Even the cold *** temps without snow are a pain with having to deal with water pipes and stuff
dehr is offline  
Old 09-28-2012, 01:18 PM #613
JOHNNY G
little rainbow bomb
 
JOHNNY G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Nova Scotia
JOHNNY G donated to help Peyton Trent
JOHNNY G owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
JOHNNY G supports DLX Technology
JOHNNY G supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by dehr

I wouldn't blame you. Even the cold *** temps without snow are a pain with having to deal with water pipes and stuff
True that
__________________
RIP p8ntballa4life69
(we all miss you Blair)


"Originally posted by "Codypbnation: You really are a dick Johnny"
JOHNNY G is offline  
Old 09-28-2012, 01:21 PM #614
dehr
#1 POSTER
 
dehr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: 808/818/702
Annual Supporting Member
dehr plays in the USPL
dehr donated to help Peyton Trent
dehr supports Bob Gurnsey
dehr supports our troops
dehr is an NCPA player
dehr is Boss
dehr is Immortal
In spiked by SoCal. Perfect weather 95% of the time. And the other 5% of the time most people would still die for the weather lol
dehr is offline  
Old 09-28-2012, 01:27 PM #615
JOHNNY G
little rainbow bomb
 
JOHNNY G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Nova Scotia
JOHNNY G donated to help Peyton Trent
JOHNNY G owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
JOHNNY G supports DLX Technology
JOHNNY G supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by dehr
In spiked by SoCal. Perfect weather 95% of the time. And the other 5% of the time most people would still die for the weather lol
Lol damn
__________________
RIP p8ntballa4life69
(we all miss you Blair)


"Originally posted by "Codypbnation: You really are a dick Johnny"
JOHNNY G is offline  
Old 09-28-2012, 02:21 PM #616
dehr
#1 POSTER
 
dehr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: 808/818/702
Annual Supporting Member
dehr plays in the USPL
dehr donated to help Peyton Trent
dehr supports Bob Gurnsey
dehr supports our troops
dehr is an NCPA player
dehr is Boss
dehr is Immortal
You should come visit and ball with some of the best ball around
dehr is offline  
Old 09-28-2012, 11:03 PM #617
iiDangerCloseBK
EAT MY SHORTS!
 
iiDangerCloseBK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Pen Island
iiDangerCloseBK owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
iiDangerCloseBK supports Team VICIOUS
iiDangerCloseBK is an NCPA player
iiDangerCloseBK is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
iiDangerCloseBK is Legendary
iiDangerCloseBK supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by dehr
You should come visit and ball with some of the best ball around
Pay my wages and I'm down!
__________________
Xbox 360 Games



Axe User's Club | | Rotor Mafia | | Ninja User's Club | | Headband Ballers | | E-Flex Army | | World Ballas Club
iiDangerCloseBK is offline  
Old 09-29-2012, 07:17 PM #618
Cloud9
HOLLA!
 
Cloud9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Kansas City
Cloud9 supports DLX Technology
Luxe mob got shut down I want my hoodie still.
Cloud9 is offline  
Old 09-29-2012, 07:40 PM #619
-Collin
S.O.C
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Charm City
-Collin plays in the PSP
-Collin supports Team VICIOUS
-Collin plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud9
Luxe mob got shut down I want my hoodie still.
all because of that one guy trolling
__________________
Revo D3

G.I Sportz
VForce
Planet Eclipse
Paintball Adventure Park
im2studios


VSB
-Collin is offline  
Old 09-29-2012, 07:47 PM #620
iiDangerCloseBK
EAT MY SHORTS!
 
iiDangerCloseBK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Pen Island
iiDangerCloseBK owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
iiDangerCloseBK supports Team VICIOUS
iiDangerCloseBK is an NCPA player
iiDangerCloseBK is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
iiDangerCloseBK is Legendary
iiDangerCloseBK supports DLX Technology
What did he do?
__________________
Xbox 360 Games



Axe User's Club | | Rotor Mafia | | Ninja User's Club | | Headband Ballers | | E-Flex Army | | World Ballas Club
iiDangerCloseBK is offline  
Old 09-29-2012, 07:51 PM #621
-Collin
S.O.C
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Charm City
-Collin plays in the PSP
-Collin supports Team VICIOUS
-Collin plays in the APPA D4 division
Trolled, talked trash to someone about his 2013 demon, everyone in luxe mob yelled at him. Then it got shut down.
__________________
Revo D3

G.I Sportz
VForce
Planet Eclipse
Paintball Adventure Park
im2studios


VSB
-Collin is offline  
Old 09-29-2012, 08:15 PM #622
NJKillaZ
LOL @ ur SWAG
 
NJKillaZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: NJ
NJKillaZ is playing at Living Legends V
NJKillaZ owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
NJKillaZ is for the Gunfight
NJKillaZ has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
WTFFF! that dbag...
__________________
Tan / Red DM13
NJKillaZ is offline  
Old 09-29-2012, 08:24 PM #623
JOHNNY G
little rainbow bomb
 
JOHNNY G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Nova Scotia
JOHNNY G donated to help Peyton Trent
JOHNNY G owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
JOHNNY G supports DLX Technology
JOHNNY G supports Empire
Yup mobs gone but the Facebook page up and going
__________________
RIP p8ntballa4life69
(we all miss you Blair)


"Originally posted by "Codypbnation: You really are a dick Johnny"
JOHNNY G is offline  
Old 09-29-2012, 08:25 PM #624
-Collin
S.O.C
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Charm City
-Collin plays in the PSP
-Collin supports Team VICIOUS
-Collin plays in the APPA D4 division
imma like it
__________________
Revo D3

G.I Sportz
VForce
Planet Eclipse
Paintball Adventure Park
im2studios


VSB
-Collin is offline  
Old 09-29-2012, 08:40 PM #625
JOHNNY G
little rainbow bomb
 
JOHNNY G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Nova Scotia
JOHNNY G donated to help Peyton Trent
JOHNNY G owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
JOHNNY G supports DLX Technology
JOHNNY G supports Empire
It's a privet so you have to request to join
__________________
RIP p8ntballa4life69
(we all miss you Blair)


"Originally posted by "Codypbnation: You really are a dick Johnny"
JOHNNY G is offline  
Old 09-29-2012, 08:41 PM #626
-Collin
S.O.C
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Charm City
-Collin plays in the PSP
-Collin supports Team VICIOUS
-Collin plays in the APPA D4 division
Oh balls
__________________
Revo D3

G.I Sportz
VForce
Planet Eclipse
Paintball Adventure Park
im2studios


VSB
-Collin is offline  
Old 09-29-2012, 09:38 PM #627
JOHNNY G
little rainbow bomb
 
JOHNNY G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Nova Scotia
JOHNNY G donated to help Peyton Trent
JOHNNY G owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
JOHNNY G supports DLX Technology
JOHNNY G supports Empire
Yup
__________________
RIP p8ntballa4life69
(we all miss you Blair)


"Originally posted by "Codypbnation: You really are a dick Johnny"
JOHNNY G is offline  
Old 09-29-2012, 09:42 PM #628
Shootingropes
PewPew, Pew, 'Murica
 
Shootingropes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: New York
Annual Supporting Member
Shootingropes plays in the PSP
Shootingropes is an NCPA player
Shootingropes supports Empire
Please tell me someone plays League in here?
__________________
Lainway Sports Paintball
420 Lower Road, Westtown, NY 10998

For Sale: Project Geo
Shootingropes is offline  
Old 09-29-2012, 10:07 PM #629
JOHNNY G
little rainbow bomb
 
JOHNNY G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Nova Scotia
JOHNNY G donated to help Peyton Trent
JOHNNY G owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
JOHNNY G supports DLX Technology
JOHNNY G supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shootingropes
Please tell me someone plays League in here?
Nope
__________________
RIP p8ntballa4life69
(we all miss you Blair)


"Originally posted by "Codypbnation: You really are a dick Johnny"
JOHNNY G is offline  
Old 09-29-2012, 10:20 PM #630
iiDangerCloseBK
EAT MY SHORTS!
 
iiDangerCloseBK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Pen Island
iiDangerCloseBK owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
iiDangerCloseBK supports Team VICIOUS
iiDangerCloseBK is an NCPA player
iiDangerCloseBK is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
iiDangerCloseBK is Legendary
iiDangerCloseBK supports DLX Technology
I do
__________________
Xbox 360 Games



Axe User's Club | | Rotor Mafia | | Ninja User's Club | | Headband Ballers | | E-Flex Army | | World Ballas Club
iiDangerCloseBK is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump