Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-25-2013, 05:53 AM #1
Ghozt6

Exclamation GoG Extcy problem

I'm newly back into the game of paintball and did I miss it! After playing with a crappy rental one time I bought a used gog extcy and it seemed to fire fine. Well first day on the actual course and I started having problems. When firing the gun it basically dry fires with the eyes on and paint in the gun. Then when I let the gun down multiple balls roll out of the end. It didn't do this until about half way thru the day. I was basically using it on burst fire and it seemed to be missing balls. I have no clue what is the issue. Also I set the dwell at 27 due to the manual instructions. And when firing i feel a little burst of air at the top if the trigger ? Is this normal ?Any advice would help. Thanks guys
Ghozt6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-25-2013, 04:05 PM #2
Danny96211
cash for your iphone

Danny96211 posts videos on PbNation
Danny96211 supports Empire
Since you said paintballs were rolling out the barrel, you should check the detents. Make sure they are in good, usable condition. Also make sure you have the gun set in the correct mode for either hpa or co2. Check the breach and breach o-rings to make sure there is no significant wear or any obstructions. Check the bolt to make sure it is in good condition and try replacing the bolt o-rings and relubing them using dow33 Gr33se. See if this helps
Danny96211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 07:28 PM #3
RogueShooter

Check the detents and make sure there's nothing obstructing the eyes like dirt or paint.
GOG/DLX - Valken - QuickShot Paintball - FogDoc.com - TechT - Deadlywind
RogueShooter is offline   Reply With Quote