Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 08-14-2012, 01:08 PM #1
newtopaintballing82

Lightbulb Selling Paintball Set: 2 Tiberius 8 Pistols, Dye Throttle Air Tank, extra mag, CO2

Hi everyone, I just joined this forum because it looked like a good place to sell this paintball set I have acquired from a friend. I've never been paintballing, but he said it's a great set. I have put up an ad on Craiglist and on EBay and have gotten no bites, so thought I would try here!

Please feel free to message me if this is inappropriate to post, as I'm new to this forum. I'm just trying to get this sold!

Feel free to message me as well!

Thanks

****I also have a Craiglist and Ebay listing if you would like that. Message me!

So, here's what I'm selling!

- 2 Tiberius 8 Semi-Auto Paintball Pistol- Black ($200/value each), selling for $100-125/each gun
The awesome new Tiberius 8 from Tiberius Arm, this is the Tactical Paintball Pistol for scenario paintball payers. The Tiberius 8 capable of holding up to eight .68 caliber paintball projectiles in its magazine, the Tiberius8 Paintball Pistol is the most compact paintball pistol of its kind.The magazine holds a 12 gram disposable CO2 cartridge that powers up to twenty four shots before needing replacement. The most unique feature of the Tiberius Arms Paintball Pistol is that it reseals itself when the magazine is removed for reloading. Resealing preserves the remaining CO2 pressure and puts the Tiberius 8 Paintball Pistol in a league of its own.The Tiberius 8 is built for high performance. It is highly accurate with a built in regulator that stabilizes paintball velocity under any weather condition, especially during rapid fire. As well, the pistol frame is made of high impact stainless steel, urethane, and aircraft aluminum for the highest durability under rough use.Tiberius Arm designed the best paintball pistol in the market today with this highly technological grade paintball pistol.

Key Features of the Tiberius 8 Paintball Pistol:
- Highly accurate with an advanced regulator
- Adjustable velocity 250-350+ fps
- Effective range 75 feet
- Maximum range 150 feet
- Consistent performance under all weather condition and under rapid fire
- Quick release barrel for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Light and compact
- Innovative resealing CO2 system
- 8 round, magazine-fed system
Gun 1:
Gun 2:

- Dye-Dye Throttle Air Tank System ($200/value), selling for $125[/b]
The pros are switching. Out with the crazy digi-tech-high-maintenance air systems. The in thing is presets. Our unique design of the Throttle Preset provides maximum unrestricted air flow at a constant output pressure, without all the hassles of fine tuning or changing a bad o-ring. Simply screw on the Throttle air system and you can be assured that you are playing with the most efficient, consistent and durable air system on the market. As with most preset systems, this regulated air system must be used in conjunction with a good in-line reg, such as our Hyper3ô reg. Throttle tanks are available with either EU or DOT certification. Please specify when ordering.

- Tiberius 8 Extra Magazine ($40/value), selling for $25[/b]
Loads into handle
One CO2 fires 3 full magazines
Holds both 12 gram CO2 and 8 standard paintballs
Valve automatically seals upon reload to save CO2

- 50+ CO2 cartridges

- 1000s of paintball pellets

Total for everything: $325-$350

__________________________________________________ _____

If you would like things individually, let me know, although I would prefer to purchase as a package.

I will accept Paypal or Money Order only I will only ship after receiving and clearly money order. Obviously, Paypal is preferred. Or if you're in NYC we can meet in person!

Also, if you would like, all of this is on Ebay as well so we can go through that forum too.

Last edited by newtopaintballing82 : 08-16-2012 at 03:17 AM. Reason: Price deduction
newtopaintballing82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-14-2012, 01:13 PM #2
newtopaintballing82

I hope this is within the rules, I am a little overwhelmed by the rules of the site! Sorry if I violated anything please let me know how I can fix
Old 08-15-2012, 12:45 AM #3
newtopaintballing82

Thank you to whoever made the edits to my post!
Old 09-29-2012, 11:06 PM #4
ousooners

ousooners owns a Planet Eclipse Etha
ousooners has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
ousooners has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
do you still have them for sale and is there anything wrong with them
ousooners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 10:52 PM #5
poweroutage

Tiberius pistol

Interrested in the pistol. can i have your ebay link please
poweroutage is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.