Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-14-2012, 12:20 PM #232
$h@key J0nEZ
Southern By The
 
$h@key J0nEZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Grace Of GOD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamamartianchurch View Post
Dude get a ****ing blog already.
I'd rather read his posts than the garbage you keep spewing.
__________________

The moths & atheists are doubly divine & dying - Jim Morrison
$h@key J0nEZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-14-2012, 12:21 PM #233
AlphaNeo36
lapping your tears
 
AlphaNeo36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: 765-IN
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by $h@key J0nEZ View Post
I'd rather read his posts than the garbage you keep spewing.
like attracts like
__________________
Overbear: better 10 innocent men be convicted, than a single guilty man go free to commit more crime.
Overbear: I prefer that I be given a license to shoot anyone who would pick socialism or communism over the basic freedoms inherent to consumerism.
MatrixBaller04 AKA EricS6661: I can guarantee something will happen between now and February 9th.
yesme: i'm not saying you should invest in gold first off, you would be much better off to invest in food,stuff you use and will keep for a couple of years, like razors
Blake360: in highschool, my teacher's father worked for the CIA and she brought my class documents proving the Roswell crash was of extraterrestrial origin.
AlphaNeo36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 12:24 PM #234
F1VENOM
 
 
F1VENOM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeEnterprise View Post
Aww, does it hurt your feelings to actually know what is going on as a result of our precious Obama?

Weird how the German press headlines are oh, so different than our headlines here in the states...

http://www.spiegel.de/international/...-a-855835.html

"'Obama's Middle East Policy Is in Ruins'"
It's funny how you cite the mainstream media of a country that's your worst nightmare. You're no different than any of the people you despise.
__________________
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
F1VENOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 12:27 PM #235
Iamamartianchurch
 
 
Iamamartianchurch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by $h@key J0nEZ View Post
I'd rather read his posts than the garbage you keep spewing.
Are you still convinced that I am another manifestation of Furious George's/Zack's fractured psyche?
Iamamartianchurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 12:31 PM #236
Matt.is.back2011
We are all Witness
 
Matt.is.back2011's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeEnterprise View Post
I have a entirely new viewpoint on all graduates from Ohio state after watching Matt on this site... When looking at job applicants in the future, I will rate "Ohio state" graduates accordingly.

Seriously, kid, you are epically clueless.


Let me break this entire incident down for the liberals who will still be clueless after I post what happened in this situation.

Obama bragged about killing Osama, he also said Al-Qaeda is no longer a threat to the US.
http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2012/0...al-convention/

"al Qaeda is on the path to defeat, and Osama bin Laden is dead." Direct quote from Obama at the DNC convention.

Al-Qaeda has already declared war on the USA, so it will come as no surprise, that Obama "spiking the football" would in fact result in an attack on our country to show us that they are still powerful. In fact, it would be logical to say, that the Presidents actions actually CAUSED this attack, course you would have to have critical thinking skills to be able to make that determination.

This heaped coals of shame on members of this group, and if you look at statistics you can see that Muslims that hold this "radical" view that aligns with Al-Qaeda is actually a HUGE amount of people all over the world.

(Matt, the following link backs up what I am saying, if you click it and read it, (I know reading is hard...) you will see numbers of groups of people who hold a favorable view of Al-Qaeda, that means they like the terrorists who are AT WAR with our country).

http://people-press.org/files/legacy...t.pdf#page=127



Now, the media is liberal, we can all agree on that fact, since there is overwhelming evidence that proves this, and they will do anything in their power to protect Obama, and hurt Romney. This was evidenced JUST THIS WEEK, when Romney called Obama to the woodshed for his handling of THIS very issue. And the media were captured on live mic, figuring out "their plan of attack" on Romney... Only in a media propaganda place like the USA would this happen, and liberals ignore it...

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journal...New-York-Times

Now, Matt, I realize you probably don't understand what propaganda is, but when the media invents a narrative, that slanders one group while protects another, that is called bias. For you to understand, what is going on, you need to realize that the media invents their storyline and they all follow it. Sometimes the storyline comes from the white house, and other times, the liberals who run the news, they just come up with it themselves, as you can see by the way all of the questions to Romney from all of the different reporters are the EXACT SAME talking point that attempts to damage Romney...

Now, the REAL question is why we didn't have armed US guards at OUR US SOIL in these countries. That is because Obama didn't attend his national security meetings. And Hillary thinks everyone likes liberals, so why protect yourself...

http://nation.foxnews.com/barack-oba...embassy-attack

That is a dereliction of duty... And people DIED because of it.

Next issue, Why was our EMBASSY not protected... This is because liberals run our country, and they would rather bow to our enemies and show weakness than show strength. As they think weakness is actually strength. Tell that to the murdered victims families. Reagan showed us what strength is, and Obama is the opposite of Reagan.

Burning our embassy to the ground and tearing down our flag and raising the Al-Qaeda flag shows the world that America is weak, and Obama is a liar, as Al-Qaeda is not "finished" as Obama bragged in the DNC convention last week.

Also doing this on 9/11 was on purpose... The "film" is just a cover... This was pre-planned and executed on a pathetically weak administration who clearly have no ability to assess threats, since they bragged the day before on 9/10 that there was no "chatter" and we as a country were safe.

Of course if the US media wasn't liberal, we might find out more of what happened, and they might cover the news reports FROM THE AREA that showed what actually happened... But, no, that doesn't fit the liberal narrative, and that won't get Obama re-elected.

We have to go OUTSIDE of the US to find news on this story... Like the fact that the STATE DEPARTMENT WAS WARNED OF AN IMPENDING ATTACK! and yet, as usual, liberals are too busy campaigning to look at what is actually going on.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...n-8135797.html

"According to senior diplomatic sources, the US State Department had credible information 48 hours before mobs charged the consulate in Benghazi, and the embassy in Cairo, that American missions may be targeted, but no warnings were given for diplomats to go on high alert and "lockdown", under which movement is severely restricted."
What does this have anything to do with Murph's inability to provide a credible link (I even conceded he could post something from Fox News, but he failed to do that as well) to the accusation that Muslims in Libya sodomized our FSO before he was killed? I'm a relatively simple person: you make a claim, I think you should back it up with some facts, statistics, or evidence to support it.

The rest of this post wasn't even related to anything I even posted; it was more of just an angry diatribe filled with ad-homs because apparently you're having a bad day. No worries, I'll keep it in mind the next time you claim only liberals throw around negative commentary when debating.
__________________
THE OHIO STATE
Class of 2011
Matt.is.back2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 12:35 PM #237
Iamamartianchurch
 
 
Iamamartianchurch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt.is.back2011 View Post
What does this have anything to do with Murph's inability to provide a credible link (I even conceded he could post something from Fox News, but he failed to do that as well) to the accusation that Muslims in Libya sodomized our FSO before he was killed? I'm a relatively simple person: you make a claim, I think you should back it up with some facts, statistics, or evidence to support it.

The rest of this post wasn't even related to anything I even posted; it was more of just an angry diatribe filled with ad-homs because apparently you're having a bad day. No worries, I'll keep it in mind the next time you claim only liberals throw around negative commentary when debating.
That's why I tell him to quit the forum and start a blog. He isn't here to actually talk with other people. Emphasis on with.
Iamamartianchurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 12:36 PM #238
AlphaNeo36
lapping your tears
 
AlphaNeo36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: 765-IN
 has been a member for 10 years
He is broken mentally. His maniacal perception of reality is so deeply woven into his 40 year old (lol) brain that it will likely never budge. Any effort to denounce his rhetoric only serves to reinforce his crazy. We've seen this many times before and can only hope he commits suicide after the liberals destroy this country come November.
__________________
Overbear: better 10 innocent men be convicted, than a single guilty man go free to commit more crime.
Overbear: I prefer that I be given a license to shoot anyone who would pick socialism or communism over the basic freedoms inherent to consumerism.
MatrixBaller04 AKA EricS6661: I can guarantee something will happen between now and February 9th.
yesme: i'm not saying you should invest in gold first off, you would be much better off to invest in food,stuff you use and will keep for a couple of years, like razors
Blake360: in highschool, my teacher's father worked for the CIA and she brought my class documents proving the Roswell crash was of extraterrestrial origin.
AlphaNeo36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 12:40 PM #239
Murph1329
 
 
Murph1329's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Hoover, AL
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsbalr120 View Post
You are so dense.

This does paint a picture of their society. You just rather judge a whole region on the acts of few.
so this doesn't paint a picture of their society? Or does it not fit in with the point your trying to make?

which is it?

__________________
'98 STO
10/14'' Dye Stainless | AKALMP tornado valve
Evolution bolt | Evolution Roller Sear
ANS Jackhammer | Rex Kit
STO RAM | Air America Black Ice | Shocktech LPC
pic
Forum defeat is admitted when one resorts to grammatical insults -me
We all live with a mark of sin, no man's is greater than another's in his own mind. -me
Murph1329 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 12:40 PM #240
Swerve22
 
 
Swerve22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Concord NH
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaNeo36 View Post
He is broken mentally. His maniacal perception of reality is so deeply woven into his 40 year old (lol) brain that it will likely never budge. Any effort to denounce his rhetoric only serves to reinforce his crazy. We've seen this many times before and can only hope he commits suicide after the liberals destroy this country come November.
What is the reality then?
__________________
Butthurt Conservative.

www.gunfacts.info
Swerve22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 12:41 PM #241
Matt.is.back2011
We are all Witness
 
Matt.is.back2011's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
I tried having a debate regarding the economy and economics with him once, and it turned into him posting anecdotes about how his businesses are struggling (of which, he blames Obama solely), he quickly diverted away from his original points, and topped it off with accusing me of skewing the data to fit my narrative.




...And all I did was post raw statistics from the time Obama has been in office....

Some people just cannot be reasoned with I suppose.
__________________
THE OHIO STATE
Class of 2011
Matt.is.back2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 12:46 PM #242
AlphaNeo36
lapping your tears
 
AlphaNeo36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: 765-IN
 has been a member for 10 years
No bible quotes relating Obama to the apocalypse? Hmm, must have been one of his good days.
__________________
Overbear: better 10 innocent men be convicted, than a single guilty man go free to commit more crime.
Overbear: I prefer that I be given a license to shoot anyone who would pick socialism or communism over the basic freedoms inherent to consumerism.
MatrixBaller04 AKA EricS6661: I can guarantee something will happen between now and February 9th.
yesme: i'm not saying you should invest in gold first off, you would be much better off to invest in food,stuff you use and will keep for a couple of years, like razors
Blake360: in highschool, my teacher's father worked for the CIA and she brought my class documents proving the Roswell crash was of extraterrestrial origin.
AlphaNeo36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 12:47 PM #243
$h@key J0nEZ
Southern By The
 
$h@key J0nEZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Grace Of GOD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamamartianchurch View Post
Are you still convinced that I am another manifestation of Furious George's/Zack's fractured psyche?
So who are you voting for this year?
__________________

The moths & atheists are doubly divine & dying - Jim Morrison
$h@key J0nEZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 12:49 PM #244
Iamamartianchurch
 
 
Iamamartianchurch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Disagreeing with him means you love Obama and thusly possessed by the devil himself. The first trickster.
Iamamartianchurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 12:50 PM #245
Matt.is.back2011
We are all Witness
 
Matt.is.back2011's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamamartianchurch View Post
Disagreeing with him means you love Obama and thusly possessed by the devil himself. The first trickster.
__________________
THE OHIO STATE
Class of 2011
Matt.is.back2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 12:50 PM #246
Iamamartianchurch
 
 
Iamamartianchurch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by $h@key J0nEZ View Post
So who are you voting for this year?
Obama. I will look less racist to non whites. All republicans ought to follow this same strategy.
Iamamartianchurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 01:07 PM #247
AlphaNeo36
lapping your tears
 
AlphaNeo36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: 765-IN
 has been a member for 10 years
You make a convincing argument but I still have issue voting for a guy that wasn't born in this country.
__________________
Overbear: better 10 innocent men be convicted, than a single guilty man go free to commit more crime.
Overbear: I prefer that I be given a license to shoot anyone who would pick socialism or communism over the basic freedoms inherent to consumerism.
MatrixBaller04 AKA EricS6661: I can guarantee something will happen between now and February 9th.
yesme: i'm not saying you should invest in gold first off, you would be much better off to invest in food,stuff you use and will keep for a couple of years, like razors
Blake360: in highschool, my teacher's father worked for the CIA and she brought my class documents proving the Roswell crash was of extraterrestrial origin.
AlphaNeo36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 01:10 PM #248
F1VENOM
 
 
F1VENOM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
 has been a member for 10 years
Nevermind being educated in the liberal utopia that is Harvard.
__________________
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
F1VENOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 01:11 PM #249
Iamamartianchurch
 
 
Iamamartianchurch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaNeo36 View Post
You make a convincing argument but I still have issue voting for a guy that wasn't born in this country.
Ah but wait! Vote for a foreigner and you could finally shrug off all accusations of xenophobia.
Iamamartianchurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 01:12 PM #250
Iamamartianchurch
 
 
Iamamartianchurch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1VENOM View Post
Nevermind being educated in the liberal utopia that is Harvard.
You spelled indoctrinated wrong.
Iamamartianchurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 01:15 PM #251
slateman
 
 
slateman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
slateman is a Supporting Member
slateman is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Calling it now: Romney initiated a conspiracy with ME terrorist organizations to attack US embassies. He will use this to make the Obama administration look weak and win the election, a la what Reagan did
__________________
In your haste to save the world, take care you don't destroy it.
slateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 01:23 PM #252
StellarKnight
Mind Erasure
 
StellarKnight's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Lost...In a Lost World
StellarKnight is a Supporting Member
StellarKnight is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
StellarKnight has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by slateman View Post
Calling it now: Romney initiated a conspiracy with ME terrorist organizations to attack US embassies. He will use this to make the Obama administration look weak and win the election, a la what Reagan did
First we need to establish if we're sticking to the line that attacks on embassies = weak foreign policy.
__________________
Evil presupposes a moral decision, intention, and some forethought. A moron doesn't stop to think or reason. He acts on instinct, like a stable animal, convinced he's doing good, that he's always right, and sanctimoniously proud to go around ****ing up . . .What the world needs is more thoroughly evil people and fewer idiot ****heads.
StellarKnight is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump