Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-26-2012, 11:01 PM #232
TheSilentAssassin
Words and Stuff
 
TheSilentAssassin's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentAssassin View Post
Shhh. Your ruining there biased baseless conjecture with your "facts" and "numbers". "Numbers" and "facts" and "evidence" are just a liebrals way of indoctrination.
In reality this says it all:


Also:
Between 2000 and 2010, there were:
649 million votes cast in general elections
47,000 UFO sightings
441 Americans killed by lightning
13 credible cases of in-person voter impersonation
__________________
“There are only two kinds of people, those who accept dogmas and know it, and those who accept dogmas and don’t know it.” – G. K. Chesterton - The Mercy of Mr. Arnold Bennett, Fancies vs. Fads
TheSilentAssassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-26-2012, 11:03 PM #233
AlphaNeo36
lapping your tears
 
AlphaNeo36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: 765-IN
 has been a member for 10 years
Blake doesn't understand logic, just leave him alone and let him vote for Ron Paul.
__________________
Overbear: better 10 innocent men be convicted, than a single guilty man go free to commit more crime.
Overbear: I prefer that I be given a license to shoot anyone who would pick socialism or communism over the basic freedoms inherent to consumerism.
MatrixBaller04 AKA EricS6661: I can guarantee something will happen between now and February 9th.
yesme: i'm not saying you should invest in gold first off, you would be much better off to invest in food,stuff you use and will keep for a couple of years, like razors
Blake360: in highschool, my teacher's father worked for the CIA and she brought my class documents proving the Roswell crash was of extraterrestrial origin.
AlphaNeo36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 11:04 PM #234
marcozombie
 
 
marcozombie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Tejas!
i know, i know, I's just can't help myself:

A court filing by the state of Pennsylvania, ahead of a trial starting later this week on a lawsuit filed by civil rights groups against the state’s new voter fraud law, contains an astounding admission:

The state signed a stipulation agreement with lawyers for the plaintiffs which acknowledges there “have been no investigations or prosecutions of in-person voter fraud in Pennsylvania; and the parties do not have direct personal knowledge of any such investigations or prosecutions in other states.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...Vt6W_blog.html
__________________
I am for freedom of religion, & against all maneuvres to bring about a legal ascendancy of one sect over another.]-- Thomas Jefferson, letter to Elbridge Gerry, 1799http://abaddoncomic.com/
marcozombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 11:15 PM #235
quakcer
 
 
quakcer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaNeo36 View Post
Blake doesn't understand logic, just leave him alone and let him vote for Ron Paul.
Who's blake?
quakcer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 11:16 PM #236
quakcer
 
 
quakcer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentAssassin View Post
13 credible cases of in-person voter impersonation
Except most of them go unnoticed and there aren't any investigations so what do you expect?
That's like pulling a statistic for the amount of people that have littered, which doesn't mean anything because who actually gets caught littering? The most laughable thing about you is whenever you see a number you think it must be true, but you're unable to apply reason and logic to come to the most obvious explanation.

Last edited by quakcer : 09-26-2012 at 11:19 PM.
quakcer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 11:21 PM #237
marcozombie
 
 
marcozombie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Tejas!
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcozombie View Post
SOOO much voter fraud going on....soooo many non-citizens voting...http://www.minnpost.com/politics-pol...y-non-existent


"Felons or noncitizens sometimes register to vote or cast votes because they are confused about their eligibility. The database shows 74 cases of felons voting and 56 cases of noncitizens voting."
.
__________________
I am for freedom of religion, & against all maneuvres to bring about a legal ascendancy of one sect over another.]-- Thomas Jefferson, letter to Elbridge Gerry, 1799http://abaddoncomic.com/
marcozombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 12:34 PM #238
Swerve22
 
 
Swerve22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Concord NH
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamest91 View Post
Also lets not forget that everyone who gets government handouts or abuses the policies of handouts will be automatically voting for Obama as well. Why vote for Romney when u can just vote Obama and continue to get everything for free for the next 4 years right?
This is exactly what you're talking about:



Quote:
Might be off topic but, does anyone know what the statistics are for increased black votes in the previous election?
If I remember correctly the Black vote averages 10% of the vote, in 2008 it was 15%.
__________________
Butthurt Conservative.

www.gunfacts.info
Swerve22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 01:01 PM #239
chodeyg
sprezzatura
 
chodeyg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: via lactea
Quote:
Originally Posted by quakcer View Post
Except most of them go unnoticed and there aren't any investigations so what do you expect?
That's like pulling a statistic for the amount of people that have littered, which doesn't mean anything because who actually gets caught littering? The most laughable thing about you is whenever you see a number you think it must be true, but you're unable to apply reason and logic to come to the most obvious explanation.
So since there is no evidence it must be happening all around and no one notices. Good logic there
__________________
Resurrect dead on planet Jupiter
chodeyg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 01:06 PM #240
TheSilentAssassin
Words and Stuff
 
TheSilentAssassin's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by quakcer View Post
Except most of them go unnoticed and there aren't any investigations so what do you expect?
That's like pulling a statistic for the amount of people that have littered, which doesn't mean anything because who actually gets caught littering? The most laughable thing about you is whenever you see a number you think it must be true, but you're unable to apply reason and logic to come to the most obvious explanation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chodeyg View Post
So since there is no evidence it must be happening all around and no one notices. Good logic there
This.
__________________
“There are only two kinds of people, those who accept dogmas and know it, and those who accept dogmas and don’t know it.” – G. K. Chesterton - The Mercy of Mr. Arnold Bennett, Fancies vs. Fads
TheSilentAssassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 01:30 PM #241
marcozombie
 
 
marcozombie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Tejas!
Voter fraud rarely happens. This is a non-issue whipped up by republicans to supress votes. This is the major difference between demos and republicans: Demos want everyone to vote, regardless of political affiliation while Republicans are always trying to find ways to keep segments from doing so.
__________________
I am for freedom of religion, & against all maneuvres to bring about a legal ascendancy of one sect over another.]-- Thomas Jefferson, letter to Elbridge Gerry, 1799http://abaddoncomic.com/
marcozombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 01:41 PM #242
quakcer
 
 
quakcer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by chodeyg View Post
So since there is no evidence it must be happening all around and no one notices. Good logic there
I could say the same thing about littering. Do you really think since hardly anyone gets caught, it must mean nobody is doing it?
quakcer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 01:44 PM #243
Treghc
 
 
Treghc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Seattle
Treghc is a Supporting Member
Treghc is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Treghc is a Forum Captain
Quote:
Originally Posted by quakcer View Post
I could say the same thing about littering. Do you really think since hardly anyone gets caught, it must mean nobody is doing it?
Except we find litter everywhere? We can make pretty accurate models to estimate the number of people littering. Your analogy isn't a very strong one.
__________________
“But men, they say a lot of foolish things. In the end, the only words I can find to believe in are mine." - Joe

Tarsier Slave


We are Sapien
Treghc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 01:44 PM #244
Swerve22
 
 
Swerve22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Concord NH
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcozombie View Post
Voter fraud rarely happens. This is a non-issue whipped up by republicans to supress votes. This is the major difference between demos and republicans: Demos want everyone to vote, regardless of political affiliation while Republicans are always trying to find ways to keep segments from doing so.
Except when Bush got elected in 2000, right?



"voter fraud is a non issue" - spoken like a true crook.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treghc View Post
Except we find litter everywhere? We can make pretty accurate models to estimate the number of people littering. Your analogy isn't a very strong one.
Then, we should be able to make pretty accurate models to estimate the number of people committing voter fraud based on the amount of trash we find in Congress and the White House. Let's start with Al Franken...
__________________
Butthurt Conservative.

www.gunfacts.info

Last edited by Swerve22 : 09-27-2012 at 01:47 PM.
Swerve22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 01:48 PM #245
quakcer
 
 
quakcer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcozombie View Post
This is the major difference between demos and republicans: Demos want everyone to vote, regardless of citizenship status while Republicans are always trying to find ways to keep segments such as illegals and dead people from doing so.
Fixed.
quakcer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 01:54 PM #246
licence2kill
POOP
 
licence2kill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Orange County
all the evidence shows that voter fraud is basically non-existant
licence2kill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 01:55 PM #247
quakcer
 
 
quakcer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by licence2kill View Post
all the evidence shows that voter fraud is basically non-existant
Obama being president proves otherwise
quakcer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 01:56 PM #248
licence2kill
POOP
 
licence2kill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Orange County
k
licence2kill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 02:34 PM #249
chodeyg
sprezzatura
 
chodeyg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: via lactea
Quote:
Originally Posted by quakcer View Post
I could say the same thing about littering. Do you really think since hardly anyone gets caught, it must mean nobody is doing it?
I could say the same thing about your parents going to swinger parties, they dont get caught and nobody investigates it...

You could measure how much people are littering by how much litter is observed regardless of anyone getting caught in the act. So its kinda a bad example anyway.

I get your point, voter fraud may be something that is difficult to detect but so are drug deals and all sorts of things. There are ways to detect things other than being caught red handed in the act. If there were evidence of voter fraud then maybe it would make sense to implement laws that conveniently target democrat voters...
__________________
Resurrect dead on planet Jupiter
chodeyg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 05:02 PM #250
marcozombie
 
 
marcozombie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Tejas!
Quote:
Originally Posted by quakcer View Post
Fixed.
Yeah, all 56 of them...
__________________
I am for freedom of religion, & against all maneuvres to bring about a legal ascendancy of one sect over another.]-- Thomas Jefferson, letter to Elbridge Gerry, 1799http://abaddoncomic.com/
marcozombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 05:16 PM #251
Swerve22
 
 
Swerve22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Concord NH
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcozombie View Post
Yeah, all 56 of them...
Haha, 1.8 seconds of googling and I found an NPR article talking about 1.8 million dead registered voters. Yes, that is more than enough to tip a close election.

http://www.npr.org/2012/02/14/146827...stered-to-vote

It must be nice living in a daze of media-induced ignorance.
__________________
Butthurt Conservative.

www.gunfacts.info
Swerve22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 06:11 PM #252
AlphaNeo36
lapping your tears
 
AlphaNeo36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: 765-IN
 has been a member for 10 years
Today Swerve learns people die.
__________________
Overbear: better 10 innocent men be convicted, than a single guilty man go free to commit more crime.
Overbear: I prefer that I be given a license to shoot anyone who would pick socialism or communism over the basic freedoms inherent to consumerism.
MatrixBaller04 AKA EricS6661: I can guarantee something will happen between now and February 9th.
yesme: i'm not saying you should invest in gold first off, you would be much better off to invest in food,stuff you use and will keep for a couple of years, like razors
Blake360: in highschool, my teacher's father worked for the CIA and she brought my class documents proving the Roswell crash was of extraterrestrial origin.
AlphaNeo36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump