PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 07-09-2012, 02:15 AM #1
d3ftblade

Is there An field in Albia Iowa

So i've looked at a couple websites and make a couple calls, with no avail but was wondering if there was still a running Paintball field in Albia, Iowa. I live in Ottumwa, and I'm looking for something closer to me than an hour and a half perhaps a place with a team I could run drills with.
d3ftblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 10:24 AM #2
monty97
SAS Iowa-Team Havoc

Annual Supporting Member
monty97 is playing at Living Legends V
monty97 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
monty97 supports Team VICIOUS
monty97 supports Team VICIOUS
monty97 plays in the APPA beginner division
Quote:
Originally Posted by d3ftblade View Post
So i've looked at a couple websites and make a couple calls, with no avail but was wondering if there was still a running Paintball field in Albia, Iowa. I live in Ottumwa, and I'm looking for something closer to me than an hour and a half perhaps a place with a team I could run drills with.
if I remember right the field in Albia was a woodsball/rec type field. If your into speedball that field would not be your best choice. I am not sure if they are still open.
monty97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 11:05 PM #3
ChadLarkin
too old for a screen name

Where do you normally play? I live in Ottumwa and called action Jack's home field until they closed. Used to ref there a long time ago. We have a group of guys and kids that get together to play every once in a while. I try to make it out at least once a month.
ChadLarkin is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups