Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-22-2010, 10:55 PM #1
rayray9381
FREE AGENT

rayray9381 plays in the PSP
rayray9381 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
rayray9381 plays in the APPA beginner division
Exclamation Did you get ripped off by Alpha sports/paintballnetting.com PLEASE READ!!!!!!

I hate this, being added to the list of good people That have been ripped off be Alpha sports/paintballnetting.com. I have been building a field for a man, He is an elder man just looking to use his property and what money he has left to build a field so our local players and anybody interested can have a place to go and shoot it up. But in the process we ended up getting ripped off by these JERKS. They will not answer calls, return calls or just plain let us know anything. I went as far as locating Lee Rummage's home address and phone # and I find it a big suprise that his # has been changed.
I want to see how many people have been taken by these guys. I have Already contacted the Mauldin Police department and they cant even find anyone at their so called "store location". I suppose we will have to take them to small claims court seing it was 670.00. !!!!!!!!WE NEVER GOT OUR NETTING!!!!!!!!
We are now going to re-buy our netting through the great folks @ KP.

If I can find enough people that have been ripped off by Alpha sports I think it will really help in myself and many others in recovering lost funds.

If any VICTIMS could post here with details and any information about your transaction with these hacks that you could give, Please do

I have just placed a complaint on Alpha Sports/paintballnetting.com with the Better Buisness Bureau and I will encourage you to do the same.

"""""DO NOT BUY FROM ALPHA SPORTS OR PAINTBALLNETTING.COM""""""

Last edited by rayray9381 : 04-23-2010 at 09:21 AM.
rayray9381 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-23-2010, 07:50 AM #2
ccluff2

what did they do?

WEBSITE COMMING SOON...
ccluff2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 09:07 AM #3
Mblier

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccluff2 View Post
what did they do?
If you had ever purchased any of their netting you wouldn’t have to ask.
Triple T certified Ref
http://www.tttpaintball.net
http://www.store.tttpaintball.net
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fort-F...15421795145038
Mblier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 09:25 AM #4
rayray9381
FREE AGENT

Exclamation Bbb

So the Better Buisness Bureau has sent them a message and is waiting for a response, so am I. The BBB is rocking this out now so it is only a matter of time.
I suggest to anyone else that has had a problems with these guys to do the same. Their buisness will have no choice but to pay back stolen money and stop this BS of ripping people off.
Old 04-23-2010, 10:35 AM #5
generalee72
Knight who says Ni

generalee72 is a Moderator
generalee72 is a Supporting Member
generalee72 donated to help Peyton Trent
generalee72 supports our troops
generalee72 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
generalee72 has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccluff2 View Post
what did they do?
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayray9381 View Post
...WE NEVER GOT OUR NETTING!!!!!!!!...
?

Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it. –Lou Holtz (via-John Maxwell)

Advice for the thread: "how to open a paintball store"
NastyShock3r: hey guy's i live in miami i need help to open a paintball store can anyone help or can tell me what i need to do?
midstatepaintball: That's easy! Just push on the front door of the store if it says "push", or pull on the door if it says "pull".
generalee72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 11:01 AM #6
TargetIndy
Electrifying

Annual Supporting Member
TargetIndy is a founding member
TargetIndy is BST Legit
TargetIndy is an Ultimate field/store owner
TargetIndy is Immortal
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayray9381 View Post
So the Better Buisness Bureau has sent them a message and is waiting for a response, so am I. The BBB is rocking this out now so it is only a matter of time.
I suggest to anyone else that has had a problems with these guys to do the same. Their buisness will have no choice but to pay back stolen money and stop this BS of ripping people off.
Not to bust your bubble, but the better business bureau is a paper tiger. They have no ability to force a company to do anything. All they can do is note that the business has an unresolved issue and let people know when they call the BBB to check the company's standing with them.

But that's only effective when people use the BBB. How many times have you checked with the BBB to see if a company is in good standing with them?

DoctorOring.com -- O-ring kits for baller's on a budget!
3 rebuilds $4.95 -- Boxed kits from $9.95

Paintball Indiana -- Indianapolis's Oldest Outdoor Paintball Field
TargetIndy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 11:36 AM #7
surge101
word

surge101 supports Team VICIOUS
How is it that the police can do nothing over them stealing your money?
surge101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 12:57 PM #8
MstrKey

MstrKey is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
MstrKey is for the Gunfight
MstrKey supports our troops
Police never get involved in disuputes like that. You'd have to prove they actually stole it.

They didn't really "steal" the money.......the complaintant just didn't receive something they paid for. There could be any number of reasons for that(most of them non criminal), and it's their word against yours. You'd have to go to small claims court, or if you paid with a credit card call your credit card company and complain. Other than that, you're out of luck.

ETEK 3LT, with 14" Ti boomstick and cure 3 + bolt F/S

Vanguard creed eyes, membrane, bolt pin, detents, gaskets, schraders, orings and more F/s[/color]

Old school angel poppets/cup seals(LCD and A4/speed), spring detents(not sure which models) F/S
MstrKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 01:36 PM #9
tshmoney

They did steal his money. They took money that was not theirs without compensating the customer. I will never buy from them, thanks for the heads up!

I have tons for SUPER CHEAP! PM ME
tshmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 02:00 PM #10
generalee72
Knight who says Ni

generalee72 is a Moderator
generalee72 is a Supporting Member
generalee72 donated to help Peyton Trent
generalee72 supports our troops
generalee72 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
generalee72 has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by MstrKey View Post
....There could be any number of reasons for that(most of them non criminal), and it's their word against yours......
Although you are right, it could be any number of legitimate reasons for the problem. But if the company wasn't at fault I would assume they would return e-mails and phone calls to try and inform the customer of what was happening and try to fix the problem. So unless to OP is leaving out part of the story then I too believe the company is doing something wrong.

Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it. –Lou Holtz (via-John Maxwell)

Advice for the thread: "how to open a paintball store"
NastyShock3r: hey guy's i live in miami i need help to open a paintball store can anyone help or can tell me what i need to do?
midstatepaintball: That's easy! Just push on the front door of the store if it says "push", or pull on the door if it says "pull".
generalee72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 02:07 PM #11
rayray9381
FREE AGENT

True!

I Think if you are selling something, you are paid for it and you never give it to your buyer, You just stole his money, It is simple. I will retrieve my cash that was STOLEN!!!!
Old 04-23-2010, 09:46 PM #12
MstrKey

Well I don't pretend to know what happened.......but for all we know they DID ship the product and it was lost in shipping. Or it was left with a neighbour who never gave it to him or they simply went bankrupt in which case you're out of luck.

The business world........she's a harsh mistress. It's not right, it's just the way it is.

Vanguard creed eyes, membrane, bolt pin, detents, gaskets, schraders, orings and more F/s[/color]

Old school angel poppets/cup seals(LCD and A4/speed), spring detents(not sure which models) F/S
Old 04-23-2010, 09:53 PM #13
rayray9381
FREE AGENT

Thanks

Yeah I know what you mean, They didnt ship anything though. It sucks. If a neighbor got it than the delivery guy doesnt know much, This place is the only house on 60 or so acres, Its hard to miss it. But this will get figured out sooner or later.

I actually cannot complain too much, When we talked to KP about our new netting. They said a man called about netting that just went through the same ordeal with Alpha Sports and they took him for 13,000 dollars..... I guess it could always be worse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MstrKey View Post
Well I don't pretend to know what happened.......but for all we know they DID ship the product and it was lost in shipping. Or it was left with a neighbour who never gave it to him or they simply went bankrupt in which case you're out of luck.

The business world........she's a harsh mistress. It's not right, it's just the way it is.
Old 04-23-2010, 10:56 PM #14
raehl
NCPA President

Annual Supporting Member
raehl is a Supporting Member
raehl plays in the PSP
raehl supports our troops
raehl is an NCPA National Champion
raehl plays in the APPA D5 division
If you pay for something, the company has the obligation to deliver it to you.

It doesn't matter if they product gets shipped to the wrong place - that's an issue between the person you paid and the shipping company. If the shipping company screwed up, then the person you paid still has to get you the product and THEY have to deal with the shipping company to make things right (since they are the ones that hired the shipping company to get the product to you on their behalf.)

If the person you paid does not do this, you basically have two recourses:

1) Sue them to recover your money.
2) Contact the state attorney general for the state where the person is based, let them know you were defrauded, and see if they will prosecute the offender for fraud. If there are several people who were defrauded, it increases the odds that the state attorney will take notice and also increases the odds that the prosecute it as a criminal matter. (i.e. the offending party goes to jail.)

- Chris

National Collegiate Paintball Association, President - http://www.ncpapaintball.com

American Paintball Players Association - www.paintball-players.org
raehl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 11:06 PM #15
rayray9381
FREE AGENT

Thank you very much!

I will contact the attourney general 1st thing monday, Thank you very much for your help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raehl View Post

It doesn't matter if they product gets shipped to the wrong place - that's an issue between the person you paid and the shipping company. If the shipping company screwed up, then the person you paid still has to get you the product and THEY have to deal with the shipping company to make things right (since they are the ones that hired the shipping company to get the product to you on their behalf.)

2) Contact the state attorney general for the state where the person is based, let them know you were defrauded, and see if they will prosecute the offender for fraud. If there are several people who were defrauded, it increases the odds that the state attorney will take notice and also increases the odds that the prosecute it as a criminal matter. (i.e. the offending party goes to jail.)

- Chris
Old 04-24-2010, 07:05 PM #16
MstrKey

Quote:
Originally Posted by raehl View Post

- Chris
The problem is the company who hired the shipper has no clue if it was in fact delivered to the wrong place. All they know is what the shipping company tells them. So as far as they know, you DID get the product and are just trying to rip them off. Trust me, it happens a LOT. I have guys trying to rip me off all the time. You need signature delivery....without it you have no ground to stand on in court. The shipper says you got it, the supplier says you got it, you said you didn't. Two against one, you lose.

That's just the reality of shipping anything. I doubt that's the situation in this case........sounds to me they just took a lot of orders they had no intensions of filling so go after them. Normally it's not so easy though. Unless the shipping company admits their mistake.....good luck on that one.

Old 04-24-2010, 07:41 PM #17
rayray9381
FREE AGENT

Nothing

That is the thing, Nothing was ever shipped. They where supposed to ship VIA CONWAY or ESTES, and neither show any attempt to ship anything from them to us. Bottom line is they took our and other peoples money and cut out. Cowards if you ask me, Im calling some people I know in SC to have them drop by and see if anyone can be found at their offices. They seem to be hiding from phones, Emails and any other form of contact.
Old 04-24-2010, 08:15 PM #18
nukedave
Team Dad

How big a boy is he?

Valken Sports
nukedave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 08:59 PM #19
rayray9381
FREE AGENT

Ha Ha!

Not big enough I can't knock a lung loose!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nukedave View Post
How big a boy is he?
Old 04-25-2010, 08:46 PM #20
Cucci67
KING of the PlayGround

Annual Supporting Member
Cucci67 plays in the PSP
Cucci67 donated to help Peyton Trent
Cucci67 plays in the APPA D2 division
Sorry to hear about this, but going with K pro is a smart choice just got my new netting in last week and am very pleased.
www.playgroundpaintballpark.com
PLAYGROUND LEGENDS
l The Playground l PGPL l Valken l SLY l DLX l Raza l Captain Oring l
Cucci67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 09:51 PM #21
rayray9381
FREE AGENT

That is good to hear, Should have done it in the first place but the man Im building it for wanted to save cash, HAHA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cucci67 View Post
Sorry to hear about this, but going with K pro is a smart choice just got my new netting in last week and am very pleased.