PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-07-2012, 02:37 PM #1
Infernus

Infernus owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Victory V2 leaking...

Yet another thread about a leaking problem. I've looked at all the other threads and tried everything but I can't seem to find what's the cause.

I just got my V2 and it's used but in great condition and has the supercharged engine. It's leaking from the barrel and I know for a fact that the leak is inside the engine where the blast guide is. Since I've changed every o-ring in the engine (including the 008 inside the blast guide), the only cause that I can think of is the donut. Any other idea before I buy a replacement one?
Infernus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-12-2012, 12:26 AM #2
mctamneymj

mctamneymj plays in the APPA D4 division
try cleaning the donut off with some rubbing alcohol let it dry then put it back in if the leak is not as bad turn your pressure up to 300 and rip on the gun this will seat the sc engine into the donut again if this does not work you have to buy a new on.
mctamneymj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 11:43 AM #3
Infernus

Infernus owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by mctamneymj View Post
try cleaning the donut off with some rubbing alcohol let it dry then put it back in if the leak is not as bad turn your pressure up to 300 and rip on the gun this will seat the sc engine into the donut again if this does not work you have to buy a new on.
I tried that even before writing this thread... so I ended up buying a new donut, installed it and it was still leaking. I went to my local proshop and after doing all the same steps I did, the tech called BL and I'm now waiting for a new blast guide... We'll see what happens
Infernus is offline   Reply With Quote