PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2012, 10:03 AM #862
FHS JewFro
black AND white

bought 6.5" front door speakers and 6"x 9" rear speakers for my car yesterday, could not get them in

if only i knew someone who knew cars really well to put these in for me at a cheaper price than what Bestbuy was gonna charge me ($150 to install both). i suck at cars
"Originally posted by ']TSS[ Dake: You guys are ridiculous, haha. Thanks though, just tryna look like a shaved ape. And the half foot of height Lurk has in me will always make my physique less impressive :tup:"

"Originally posted by WorldStrike: Drop the ego. The weights on the bar will lie to you, the mirror never will."
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-15-2012, 10:23 AM #863
Pirate Mafia
Affiliated

What car?
Old 10-15-2012, 10:27 AM #864
Pump Revolution
It is what it is

"I'm doing this get rippped in 28 days routine from Men's Fitness"

"Originally posted by Lurker27: inb4 pelt says you're still fat"
Old 10-15-2012, 10:40 AM #865
CobraXX
Klasic

Front speakers are easy. Take the door panel off and swap out the speaker. Rear speakers are a *****. I would just pay 150 to have it installed so you don't **** something up.
"Basically just take control of your life man and transcend your environment. Realize there is no need to be bored when there is nearly an infinite amount of mysteries yet to be discovered in our universe. Even closer to infinite is the things you have yet to learn in life, that you could be learning everyday. Don't take any second of your life for granted man."
Old 10-15-2012, 10:42 AM #866
Pirate Mafia
Affiliated

Quote:
Originally Posted by CobraXX View Post
Front speakers are easy. Take the door panel off and swap out the speaker. Rear speakers are a *****. I would just pay 150 to have it installed so you don't **** something up.
Naw, that's easy as well
Old 10-15-2012, 10:45 AM #867
Pump Revolution
It is what it is

ITT: All cars are the same.

"Originally posted by Lurker27: inb4 pelt says you're still fat"
Old 10-15-2012, 10:46 AM #868
Pirate Mafia
Affiliated

It's not like you need to open pandora's box to get to them. It's either a door panel or trim piece.
Old 10-15-2012, 11:26 AM #869
Lurker27
Engineering the Future

Annual Supporting Member
Lurker27 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Lurker27 posts videos on PbNation
Lurker27 has been published on the PbNation Youtube Channel
Crutchfield has instructions most likely
Old 10-15-2012, 11:42 AM #870
]TSS[ Dake
Insight and Hilarity

Cracking a Red Bull this morning for the first time in years.

Well done, Felix.

Bats make the world a better place. To find out how and sponsor them, click here.
Old 10-15-2012, 12:24 PM #871
cynicalrider
robert paulson

cynicalrider owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
cynicalrider owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
cynicalrider is for the Gunfight
cynicalrider supports Pev's Paintball

Onboard footage
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"

ST:A - Not your Myspace Blog.
Old 10-15-2012, 02:51 PM #872
timmyfreak15(2)
nickhammonddesign.com

timmyfreak15(2) is an NCPA player
timmyfreak15(2) plays in the APPA D4 division
I **** my pants when I saw that first view after the door opened.

“When you are up so high you can’t help feeling very small.

I wish everyone could see what I can see.”

One of my stoner roommates tried to argue that it wasn't that hard to "just fall" out of the capsule. Lolwut.
Looked into Felix's background and apparently he's a crazy good helicopter pilot and has been involved with aeronautics (sp?) for the majority of his life
H O M E / S H O P / A B O U T / B L O G / C O N T A C T
Old 10-15-2012, 03:03 PM #873
Mr.Familiar
We're all the same

Yeah, there is a lot more that goes into a stunt like this than just "falling". He would have to be trained on all of the technology and engineering that goes into the capsule, in case of a malfunction; among other things I"m sure.

Poor man, living a rich life
"Lay your facts by the side of every-day practices of this nation and you will say with me that, for revolting barbarity and shameless hypocrisy, America reigns without a rival." -Frederick Douglass
Old 10-15-2012, 05:54 PM #874
FHS JewFro
black AND white

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate Mafia View Post
What car?
2000 dodge neon

Quote:
Originally Posted by CobraXX View Post
negative, manual window crank requires a special tool (only $6) then we find out that ill have to splice the wires and re connect them. which i have no ****in clue how to do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurker27 View Post
Crutchfield has instructions most likely
this. my brother is giving me mad **** for not buying from them now cause they send you all instructions and stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynicalrider View Post
http://www.youthube.com/watch?v=qD75LoYpqH0&hd=1

Onboard footage
i saw this, was bad ***.
"Originally posted by ']TSS[ Dake: You guys are ridiculous, haha. Thanks though, just tryna look like a shaved ape. And the half foot of height Lurk has in me will always make my physique less impressive :tup:"

"Originally posted by WorldStrike: Drop the ego. The weights on the bar will lie to you, the mirror never will."
Old 10-15-2012, 06:13 PM #875
Death_Taco
Come at me bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FHS JewFro View Post
negative, manual window crank requires a special tool (only $6) then we find out that ill have to splice the wires and re connect them. which i have no ****in clue how to do
1. Strip wire ends
2. Twist wire ends
3. Shrink wrap wire end (or solder)
4. Wires spliced
Old 10-15-2012, 06:18 PM #876
Pelto123
Cell Technician

Got a skateboard today, so far I have landed one trick: double heelflip

Trucks were too loose for me to get my timing down to catch a heelflip, kept overflipping. So, after awhile I decided to just start going for doubles. Going to go for an average of one trick a day over a period of 30 days. I figure I should get all the flips and spins down before I start thinking about jumping over things.
Old 10-15-2012, 06:27 PM #877
FHS JewFro
black AND white

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death_Taco View Post
1. Strip wire ends
2. Twist wire ends
3. Shrink wrap wire end (or solder)
4. Wires spliced
danke, aber mein bruder ist on es. couldnt think of the word for "on", and my grammar is prolly terribad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelto123 View Post
Got a skateboard today, so far I have landed one trick: double heelflip

Trucks were too loose for me to get my timing down to catch a heelflip, kept overflipping. So, after awhile I decided to just start going for doubles. Going to go for an average of one trick a day over a period of 30 days. I figure I should get all the flips and spins down before I start thinking about jumping over things.
noooice pelt, take some vids when you get back in the swing of things

Old 10-15-2012, 06:54 PM #878
black_angus
hooah hooah hooah hooah

Jew, just go on youtube and start searching. A video will be a thousand times better than trying to explain it via text. I've only soldered a few times in my life, but it's not very difficult.
Hate the Cowboys? Show it here.
Old 10-15-2012, 06:56 PM #879
Death_Taco
Come at me bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FHS JewFro View Post
danke, aber mein bruder ist on es. couldnt think of the word for "on", and my grammar is prolly terribad
lol

Kein problem und deine Grammatik ist ziemlich gut. Vieleicht du sollst, "[mein Bruder] macht es" benutzen.

...ich denke.
Old 10-15-2012, 07:00 PM #880
CobraXX
Klasic

Just do what Ted said and get the shrink wrap. You can buy little plastic things that wrap around and you just heat it up with a lighter and it holds. 100x easier than soldering if you don't know how.
"Basically just take control of your life man and transcend your environment. Realize there is no need to be bored when there is nearly an infinite amount of mysteries yet to be discovered in our universe. Even closer to infinite is the things you have yet to learn in life, that you could be learning everyday. Don't take any second of your life for granted man."
Old 10-15-2012, 07:03 PM #881
Pyrosive
Jacked

Pyrosive helped look for balloons
**** YAH! Got a second interview with Microsoft. I dropped off my resume at the career fair for UVa and then did an interview with them last week. Got to the next round . 3 one hour technical interviews online/over the phone.

Time to study up on my C
Old 10-15-2012, 08:20 PM #882
]TSS[ Dake
Insight and Hilarity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrosive View Post
**** YAH! Got a second interview with Microsoft. I dropped off my resume at the career fair for UVa and then did an interview with them last week. Got to the next round . 3 one hour technical interviews online/over the phone.

Time to study up on my C
I know about half a dozen people that work for their Redmond office, most hired within the last two years. If you'd like I can ask them what interview questions and such they had. Know what team you're interviewing with?

Bats make the world a better place. To find out how and sponsor them, click here.
Closed Thread