PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-02-2012, 07:45 PM #1
Luezzy

Luezzy has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Body by vi! Yay or nay?

I'm pretty sure all of you guys have heard of all the hype about Body By Vi.

Well I want to hear from people that actually have tried the product to see if it actually works.
Old 12-02-2012, 07:58 PM #2
black_angus
hooah hooah hooah hooah

What the **** are you talking about?
Hate the Cowboys? Show it here.
black_angus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 07:58 PM #3
Pump Revolution
It is what it is

It is basically an extremely overpriced mix of soy/whey protein, and maltodextrin(cheap carb like sugar). Nothing magical about it, baiscally a sales scheme.

"Originally posted by Lurker27: inb4 pelt says you're still fat"
Pump Revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 08:05 PM #4
Luezzy

Luezzy has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pump Revolution View Post
It is basically an extremely overpriced mix of soy/whey protein, and maltodextrin(cheap carb like sugar). Nothing magical about it, baiscally a sales scheme.
So I shouldn't try it?
Old 12-02-2012, 08:11 PM #5
Pump Revolution
It is what it is

There are better and cheaper ways.

Old 12-02-2012, 08:29 PM #6
black_angus
hooah hooah hooah hooah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pump Revolution View Post
There are better and cheaper ways.
wheys?
Hate the Cowboys? Show it here.
black_angus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 01:22 AM #7
tanner202

I want to skull-**** every kunt who tries to sell this **** to me, along with the "free bmw". Just sitting there like ***** do you even lift? Obviously not or you wouldnt look like **** trying to drink this ****ing concoction. Yes mad

"Originally posted by pillowpants: i dont know how to decipher this chart, then again, i do go to a community college."
"Originally posted by Mr.AmaZiN: did you just use an apostrophe for want?"
"Originally posted by pb123456789: Or call her a **** and proceed to textrape her."
"Originally posted by dualimpact: They haven't walked in on me but they know, I'm a screamer."
tanner202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 01:34 AM #8
Pump Revolution
It is what it is

Quote:
The ViSalus BMW Scam

Whenever you hear about the business of ViSalus, you'll like come across three letters: BMW. Prospective distributors are getting pitches of "free BMWs." However, that could be further from the truth. The BMWs are not free. If you were to qualify for a BMW from ViSalus, you'd be wise to refuse it. Why? I'll get to that in a second. First, let me cover...

The ViSalus BMW Pitch

This is the pitch straight from the compensation plan:

"Since ViSalus™ knows our distributors are people who align themselves with only the BEST, and aspire to live the ‘Vi–Life’, it is only fitting that our producers be recognized in a way that echoes their commitment to excellence: The ViSalus Bimmer Club!

By reaching the level of Regional Director or higher, ViSalus Distributors qualify to join the prestigious Bimmer Club and become eligible for a monthly BMW Bonus that goes toward a ViSalus–branded black BMW."

Take a minute and notice the language here: "the BEST", the "aspire to live the 'Vi-Life'", "the prestigious Bimmer Club." How could you not want to be a part of that, right?

So why should you refuse the BMW? The fine print shows that they'll give you the $600/mo. only if you maintain the level of sales in your downline. If you understand the churn rate in MLM, you know that somewhere between 60% and 90% of your downline will drop out each year. Thus maintaining the level for the BMW is difficult. That itself wouldn't be a problem, except for one little thing, The BMW is in your name.

If sales drop, you need to come up with the payments on the car. This can be especially difficult because, well, your sales have dropped so you are earning less. Distributors are finding that their credit gets ruined because the BMW got them saddled with an expense that they couldn't afford. The alternative to the BMW is to take a $300/mo. bonus in cash. It isn't the flashy BMW, but you avoid the strings attached.

It reminds me of the mortgage lenders in 2004 and 2005 offering people adjustable rate loans to give them low initial payments. Many people found that this allowed them to afford their dream house (i.e. "the BEST", the "prestigious house"), but when the rates re-adjusted they had big financial problems. The people who were smart didn't get seduced by the dream and made the wise financial decision with minimal risk.

If ViSalus was a reputable company looking to do the right thing for its distributors, they'd offer them the option to assume the lease if their sales don't qualify. They don't do that. Instead the plan seems to saddle distributors with an expensive BMW so that they have extra motivation to make sure that their sales don't drop. Finally, you don't have to drive around in a big advertisement.
lol

Old 12-03-2012, 02:59 PM #9
Pump Revolution
It is what it is

Another thing I hate about this, what is the long term plan? After you lose the weight, are you going to live off overpriced shakes for the rest of your life? Because if you stop and go back to your old eating habits, your simply going to gain all the weight back, making the whole thing a waste.

Old 12-04-2012, 02:44 PM #10
Jframe
Mary Wanna?

Jframe has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Waste of money
Jframe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:05 AM #11
paintballh00dlum
lightweight

paintballh00dlum has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit