Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-29-2012, 09:36 PM #1
bayushi

bayushi owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
GT leaking around the solenoid area when shooting.

Ok so I am at about wits end on how to fix my GT. It leaks around the solenoid area (trigger area) when firing a string of paint. When it is leaking (air gushing sounds) it refuses to shoot. It does not leak at other times. I have replaced the keg o-rings, the bolt sail, the valve o-rings and the powertube o-rings in order to try and fix it but it is still occurring. (Note. I did not change ALL the o-rings at once, but one at a time in order to see which o-ring is causing the problem) Anyone have any other suggestions?
bayushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-29-2012, 10:11 PM #2
Mark S.
CHOWDAH

Mark S. works for a Paintball manufacturer
Mark S. plays in the APPA D4 division
Check your valve o-rings one at a time and make sure that they form a good seal. I had the same issue you describe and it turned out I had a valve o-ring that was undersized and allowing air to pass by and it will leak out of the noid area.
Mark S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 12:54 PM #3
marv19

I have the same issue.
I am very interrogative about the eye wiring position. Do the wire have to run under the noid or along the noid ?
Mine are running under and they are flatenned and I cant screw the frame enough to seal this place.
So the question is : where should I put these "f...g" wires ? is ther enough room along the noid ?
marv19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 01:04 PM #4
Mark S.
CHOWDAH

Mark S. works for a Paintball manufacturer
Mark S. plays in the APPA D4 division
The wires branch off around the noid and run along the sides of it. Do not run them under the noid!
Mark S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 04:58 PM #5
marv19

Thanks for the answer
marv19 is offline   Reply With Quote