jjdustr340 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
jjdustr340 posts videos on PbNation
jjdustr340 supports our troops
jjdustr340 is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
jjdustr340 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by szpaintballer View Post
those were the old threads because i went off his word then i went to field and tested the pm7 amd figured out the problems and updated the threada
So you were trying to sell used markers as "working good" without even knowing for sure?
That makes you a questionable seller in my book. Anyone worth a grain of salt is going to test fire the marker and then do their best to accurately describe its condition.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-09-2012, 11:41 AM #44
szpaintballer

szpaintballer supports Team VICIOUS
szpaintballer posts videos on PbNation
szpaintballer is Legendary
szpaintballer supports DLX Technology
i did test fire the gun the next day and yes i would of test fired it the day i got it but i was out of air. i should of tested it the day i got it but i didnt my fault again
Old 09-09-2012, 11:45 AM #45
jjdustr340
My son will bunker you.

Annual Supporting Member
jjdustr340 is a Moderator
jjdustr340 is Legendary
Quote:
i did test fire the gun the next day and yes i would of test fired it the day i got it but i was out of air. i should of tested it the day i got it but i didnt my fault again
No, you should have tested both before ever listing them here as "working good."
You're accusing the other member of sending you markers that weren't as described.
Had you already sold those two, you'd be guilty of doing the same thing you left him negative feedback for!!! Do you not see the irony in this?
Old 09-09-2012, 11:49 AM #46
xxxbrendanxx
Beam me up, Scotty

xxxbrendanxx is playing at Living Legends VII
xxxbrendanxx owns a Planet Eclipse Etha
xxxbrendanxx has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
xxxbrendanxx is attending Decay of Nations VII
Quote:
i am trying to make good with these deals. i will take full responsibilty for what happened these deals werent the me that i usually deal with and im going to fix my problems. i said the pm7 off his word then i tested it and stated the problems in 2 other threads the thread where it said it worked great isnt my new thred
but yet your still blaming others? accept you ****ed up take the feed back away and accept the feed back he gave you the end
Old 09-09-2012, 11:50 AM #47
szpaintballer

i havent sold them or gotten any offers or made a effort to sell them. i am not selling them as working good. those are my old threads and i made updated threads stating the problems correctly so i wouldnt be doing the same that i left for him
Old 09-09-2012, 11:52 AM #48
szpaintballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxbrendanxx

but yet your still blaming others? accept you ****ed up take the feed back away and accept the feed back he gave you the end
as you can see above i said i take full responsibilty for the actions i made. i want to fix these deals so the other party is happy
Old 09-09-2012, 11:56 AM #49
jjdustr340
My son will bunker you.

Annual Supporting Member
jjdustr340 is Legendary
Quote:
i havent sold them or gotten any offers or made a effort to sell them. i am not selling them as working good. those are my old threads and i made updated threads stating the problems correctly so i wouldnt be doing the same that i left for him
The point is, you listed them originally as working good. If you sold them the day you posted them, then another member would have been misled by YOU if they in fact did not work good.

Also, the fact that you were willing to sell them as "working good", and put your rep as a seller on the line describing them as such, tells me you have no reason not to be satisfied with what you purchased. Thus, no reason to leave him negative feedback.
Old 09-09-2012, 11:59 AM #50
szpaintballer

i wouldnt of shipped them if i didnt test them and if there was any problems i would of talked to the seller. i am completely wrong for listing them as working good i know that
Old 09-09-2012, 12:00 PM #51
szpaintballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillysteve
You don't pay "taxes" you pay fees for them securing the transactions.

The only taxes you pay is when you transfer enough money in a yearly basis to be considered a small business... I believe the amount is $30,000 USD.

Either way - I would never do business with someone who doesn't accept paypal to begin with - so anyone complaining about you not taking paypal should just not do business with you, it is an instant red flag to most people.

You have a lot of people posting here saying some pretty bad things about you, and none of your stories seem to add up. It says 2c on the package not 4c; I mean come on?
they wanted my business id and tax id which i didnt have as im not a business. i took in pretty close to 30
Old 09-09-2012, 12:04 PM #52
xxxbrendanxx
Beam me up, Scotty

xxxbrendanxx is playing at Living Legends VII
xxxbrendanxx owns a Planet Eclipse Etha
xxxbrendanxx has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
xxxbrendanxx is attending Decay of Nations VII
Quote:
as you can see above i said i take full responsibilty for the actions i made. i want to fix these deals so the other party is happy
yet you still keep the feed back you left him and still blame him for the screws and blame the other guy for the 2c even in your post ''gun is in great condition. shoots great. it has a ul frame. comes with whats pictured.
$229'' so no you are still do not take full responsibilty
Old 09-09-2012, 12:21 PM #53
szpaintballer

i never blamed the guy with the 4c and if you read posts above i explain the thread
Old 09-09-2012, 01:22 PM #54
aerosaaber

aerosaaber supports our troops
How about we all stop arguing about this and that the other thing.

Send people refunds
remove negative feedback that isn't appropriate.
MAKE THINGS RIGHT.

Even if you do all that I expect a number of negatives coming your way.
I play woodsball/scenario but I don't hate on speedballers.
Old 09-09-2012, 05:37 PM #55
AoSpades
I'll set you straight.

Annual Supporting Member
AoSpades is BST Trusted
AoSpades supports Cereal Killerz 2
AoSpades is playing at Living Legends V
AoSpades is playing at Living Legends VI
AoSpades is playing at Living Legends VII
AoSpades is playing at Living Legends VIII
AoSpades supports our troops
How about less talk and more action Sz? Words are just words and that is all we have seen from you thus far.
Old 09-09-2012, 05:40 PM #56
jjdustr340
My son will bunker you.

Annual Supporting Member
jjdustr340 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by aerosaaber View Post
MAKE THINGS RIGHT.
Best post of entire thread.
Old 09-09-2012, 05:49 PM #57
jdmpurest
Eat ****, Die Slow

jdmpurest owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
jdmpurest has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
jdmpurest has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by AoSpades
How about less talk and more action Sz? Words are just words and that is all we have seen from you thus far.
And rarely even that. this thread is the most active i've seen him on PBN since i first contacted him. He has horrid communication, i pm'd him daily when i saw the green dot, yet it would take days for him to respond.
Flex Owners Club #150

ehh

"Wool owns. In the Finnish military we had a sweater of wool we called Pillu. It means *ussy because no matter how wet it got, it was always warming"
Old 09-09-2012, 09:52 PM #58
crowntheking

Annual Supporting Member
crowntheking plays in the PSP
crowntheking is playing at Living Legends V
crowntheking is playing at Living Legends VI
crowntheking supports Team VICIOUS
crowntheking is Legendary
crowntheking supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmpurest

And rarely even that. this thread is the most active i've seen him on PBN since i first contacted him. He has horrid communication, i pm'd him daily when i saw the green dot, yet it would take days for him to respond.
I understand your guys frustration but give him some time and by that I mean a day at least. I'm done many deals with sz(spencer) and not one time has he done me wrong.

If anyone has any questions feel free to pm me
Old 09-09-2012, 10:16 PM #59
USAFWD
Privates Investigator

Annual Supporting Member
USAFWD is a Mega Moderator
USAFWD donated to help Peyton Trent
USAFWD supports our troops
USAFWD supports DLX Technology
Enough talk about the paypal taxes. Yes, you will have to pay taxes if you take in over a certain amount per year through paypal. They report you to the IRS. I know this for a fact because it just happened to a personal friend of mine.

Now for szp,

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerosaaber View Post
Send people refunds
MAKE THINGS RIGHT.
That sums it up nicely.
Old 09-09-2012, 10:31 PM #60
jdmpurest
Eat ****, Die Slow

Yea paypal automatically reports you to the IRS if your annual receipt of funds totals $20,000 or you do 200 transactions annually. Whichever comes first.
Flex Owners Club #150

ehh

"Wool owns. In the Finnish military we had a sweater of wool we called Pillu. It means *ussy because no matter how wet it got, it was always warming"
Old 09-09-2012, 11:15 PM #61
Yo_Momma

Yo_Momma plays in the PSP
Quote:
i sent you 100% of the monday and you never sent the case and all the extras. if you want il pm you so i can finally recieve what i payed for
Lol, you must be high, kid. If you remember correctly you gave me a partial payment before Chicago. Then, had some excuses such as "my paypal is on hold, etc." and I offered an alternative of going to bank of america to transfer the rest to my account. You pretty much declined that idea and your only solution was to "mail me cash in an envelope" (which is a big no no lol). So I waited and waited weeks for you to send the remaining balance through paypal. It was only until I threatened to involve the police and pbn scam thread that you "borrowed a friends paypal" and payed me some of the remaining balance, but not the full amount. At which point you were asking me to ship the case and accessories and I basically said hell no, not until I get the full amount, due to how long and shady it was for you to send anything. I also have the texts showing that you acknowledged this and the paypal statements showing that it does not add up lol. I'm honestly not on here a lot and couldn't really care less about the money. I'm not anticipating that our agreement is going to be held up, and I don't care since it's an unsubstantial amount to me, but in the future try and actually do what you say. Thanks.
Old 09-09-2012, 11:45 PM #62
crowntheking

Annual Supporting Member
crowntheking plays in the PSP
crowntheking is playing at Living Legends V
crowntheking is playing at Living Legends VI
crowntheking supports Team VICIOUS
crowntheking is Legendary
crowntheking supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yo_Momma

Lol, you must be high, kid. If you remember correctly you gave me a partial payment before Chicago. Then, had some excuses such as "my paypal is on hold, etc." and I offered an alternative of going to bank of america to transfer the rest to my account. You pretty much declined that idea and your only solution was to "mail me cash in an envelope" (which is a big no no lol). So I waited and waited weeks for you to send the remaining balance through paypal. It was only until I threatened to involve the police and pbn scam thread that you "borrowed a friends paypal" and payed me some of the remaining balance, but not the full amount. At which point you were asking me to ship the case and accessories and I basically said hell no, not until I get the full amount, due to how long and shady it was for you to send anything. I also have the texts showing that you acknowledged this and the paypal statements showing that it does not add up lol. I'm honestly not on here a lot and couldn't really care less about the money. I'm not anticipating that our agreement is going to be held up, and I don't care since it's an unsubstantial amount to me, but in the future try and actually do what you say. Thanks.
He did send you all the money cause he mailed me money (check) and I sent it from my PayPal

As for the "you must be high kid" come on grow up. Regardless of the money situation I believe he can make this right. Your accusations are unnecessary and I can prove he sent you the money just give me your name and the amount that was supposed to be sent and I will show you. No intent on getting hostile just trying to do my part to make this right.

Thanks
Nick
Old 09-09-2012, 11:52 PM #63
jdmpurest
Eat ****, Die Slow

Quote:
Originally Posted by crowntheking

He did send you all the money cause he mailed me money (check) and I sent it from my PayPal

As for the "you must be high kid" come on grow up. Regardless of the money situation I believe he can make this right. Your accusations are unnecessary and I can prove he sent you the money just give me your name and the amount that was supposed to be sent and I will show you. No intent on getting hostile just trying to do my part to make this right.

Thanks
Nick
He already said he would provide proof that he did not receive the full agreed upon amount from SZ, regardless what your paypal shows.
Flex Owners Club #150

ehh

Closed Thread