Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-23-2011, 09:12 PM #1
CookieShooter8

Azodin kaos or blitz

5 of my friends have azodins as there main or secondary gun..3 tell me get a kaos cause if I only going to play Rec ball that's what you should use..but my other two friends say get the blitz cause when i upgrade my kaos down the road which I know I will it's just going to be a blitz..I'm just a Rec player but I would like to keep my options open while I develop my skills better..it's hard to trust them cause none of us are expirence..and I wanna gun that's easy to Maintain..help guys advice need for the noobies
CookieShooter8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-23-2011, 09:37 PM #2
monkeyballer099639
monkeyballer

Annual Supporting Member
monkeyballer099639 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
monkeyballer099639 plays in the APPA D4 division
monkeyballer099639 supports DLX Technology
Do some research on each to see what the benefits would be for spending extra money on the blitz. If you think that it is worth the extra cash, then get it. If not, then don't. People will tell you all the time that this gun is better than that gun. Sometimes you just have to find out.

Evolution Sports
Zombie Unicorn Attack
monkeyballer099639 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 09:44 PM #3
mymutter
I crack myself up!

mymutter is reppin' sidebar 4 life
the blitz is such a nice beginners marker, under 200 dollars it's a good shooter.

If you play more then 3 times this year, you will regret getting the Kaos. In a twin tube blowback, having an electronic sear tripper is worth it.
Old 03-23-2011, 10:13 PM #4
nerdcore
Radical!

has been a member for 10 years
nerdcore is playing at Living Legends VII
nerdcore is a top reviewer
Blitz is electro, so shoots faster. Downside, you'll want an electronic hopper to keep up with it, and batteries for both. That's an extra cost.

Kaos is mech only. Shoots slower, but is the cheapest option.

Bottom line? Decide what you want to spend, then decide.
nerdcore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 11:53 PM #5
CookieShooter8

But can u upgrade the kaos into a blitz?
CookieShooter8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 10:35 AM #6
nerdcore
Radical!

has been a member for 10 years
nerdcore is playing at Living Legends VII
nerdcore is a top reviewer
Technically, yes. Just throw an Azodin electronic frame on a Kaos and it's sort of a Blitz. However, the Kaos won't have eyes, is not eye-ready so you couldn't easily install eyes later, Azodin hasn't released their e-frame as a separate upgrade yet, and i don't think other frames will fit their guns. So your decision really should be made now which to go with.

On the other hand, chances are if you use the Kaos for a while, you'll just want a better gun entirely in the future, something above any Azodin (like a PMR, Mini, G4, etc). So maybe it'd be a good idea to get the Kaos now, then start a "new gun" fund to get a totally new gun maybe a year from now or however long it takes to save up cash.

Last edited by nerdcore : 03-24-2011 at 10:39 AM.
nerdcore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 12:31 PM #7
ctpb88

Ordered the blitz a couple days ago, I've only played woodsball, the fast firing caught my attention, we'll see how it goes.
ctpb88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 05:27 PM #8
Tibenmech

Depends. The blitz is nice, but expensive. You will have to pay for a compressed air tank, since some fields only rent you CO2. THe kaos is a full mech, but slow. It's a little loud, but CO2 won't harm it.
Tibenmech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 06:47 PM #9
ttimberlak443
aaaaaaaand its gone

ttimberlak443 supports Team VICIOUS
ttimberlak443 posts videos on PbNation
ttimberlak443 plays in the APPA beginner division
ttimberlak443 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
I'd say get a Kaos and a nice barrel. My first marker was a Blitz, but the Kaos is such a cheap marker that works and has autococker barrel threads, too.

If you want an electric right now, then go for the Blitz or the Blitz Evo that is coming out some time soon. If you don't mind playing with a mech, then get the Kaos and then another marker down the road. Like stated above, you probably wouldn't want to go from one Azodin to another Azodin. And I think turning a Kaos into a Blitz would be a headache.

If you want to get their markers even cheaper just go to azodinonline.com and you can take a look around at their refurbished markers.
ttimberlak443 is offline   Reply With Quote