Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-07-2012, 08:31 AM #1
tombs85

Anyone with acid trigger on their g6r...

Just wanted to see if anyone has slapped one on their g6r. If you did what style did you get? What are your thoughts? Worth the splurge or would you go a different direction?
tombs85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-07-2012, 09:29 AM #2
specopsdeath2
DANGER ZONE

Annual Supporting Member
specopsdeath2 plays in the PSP
specopsdeath2 is an NCPA player
specopsdeath2 plays in the APPA D3 division
specopsdeath2 is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
specopsdeath2 is Legendary
specopsdeath2 supports DLX Technology
Two threads below this there is another thread about critical triggers. Read that one, someone has posted in it about an acid customs he had on his g6r.
University of Hartford PC United
Proud Sponsors:
YetiPB Laysick Ninja
specopsdeath2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 11:35 AM #3
tombs85

Ok son I see that this thread has gotten over 100 views...so ppl are curious. Well I ended up getting a acid talon cf trigger . A lil tweaking to the magnet mod to get rid of bounce and tweaking for personal trigger pull and position and this thing pulls like butter. Its much easier to walk the trigger in semi and it rips! Worth the splurge!
Old 09-18-2012, 02:48 PM #4
Cracker with a gun
- Logan -

Annual Supporting Member
Cracker with a gun supports Cereal Killerz 2
Cracker with a gun plays in the APPA beginner division
Cracker with a gun is Legendary
Cracker with a gun supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by tombs85 View Post
Ok son I see that this thread has gotten over 100 views...so ppl are curious. Well I ended up getting a acid talon cf trigger . A lil tweaking to the magnet mod to get rid of bounce and tweaking for personal trigger pull and position and this thing pulls like butter. Its much easier to walk the trigger in semi and it rips! Worth the splurge!
while that is true... there is NO reason to clutter the board with more threads on the SAME topic. Why cant you simply post this as a response in one of those threads.

Last edited by Cracker with a gun : 09-18-2012 at 02:51 PM.
Cracker with a gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 03:22 PM #5
KryptonicsPB
Fur Sure

I think it's dumb you think this thread is "clutter" in the forum. I use the search bar and a lot of us do, but it isn't against any rule to post a question regarding an aftermarket intimidator trigger, in the intimidator section, on a paintball forum, created so paintballers could talk about paintball. What is the big deal?

To the op, glad you like the trigger I've had a couple acid customs over the years on various markers and am not surprised it works well. In the future, an often quicker way to find out reviews on products is to use the search feature, but I don't think you should be shunned away from the forums by people with edgy attitudes when we're all here talking about a game.

Last edited by KryptonicsPB : 09-18-2012 at 03:28 PM.
KryptonicsPB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 04:09 PM #6
Cracker with a gun
- Logan -

Annual Supporting Member
Cracker with a gun supports Cereal Killerz 2
Cracker with a gun plays in the APPA beginner division
Cracker with a gun is Legendary
Cracker with a gun supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by KryptonicsPB View Post
I think it's dumb you think this thread is "clutter" in the forum. I use the search bar and a lot of us do, but it isn't against any rule to post a question regarding an aftermarket intimidator trigger, in the intimidator section, on a paintball forum, created so paintballers could talk about paintball. What is the big deal?

To the op, glad you like the trigger I've had a couple acid customs over the years on various markers and am not surprised it works well. In the future, an often quicker way to find out reviews on products is to use the search feature, but I don't think you should be shunned away from the forums by people with edgy attitudes when we're all here talking about a game.
I'm not shunning anybody, simply stating there are other threads already in place. This in turn means that if somebody came up with a new question that needed to be answered it would be overseen. Due to people posting multiple threads about the same thing, that person with a new and different thread doesn't get the needed information they could have used, because the rest of use were answering the same question 5 times.
Cracker with a gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 04:28 PM #7
KryptonicsPB
Fur Sure

I feel you man you have a point, I think there is a bit of a middle ground we can both agree on though. Re-reading your post and you were not nearly as harsh as a lot of people, I just feel the more activity the nation has the better, and compared to some of the goofy threads made, the op's isn't really that useless.

Last edited by KryptonicsPB : 09-18-2012 at 04:33 PM.
KryptonicsPB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 07:09 PM #8
tombs85

I actually did do a search on acid triggers and I did not see one dedicated to them(maybe I did not go back far enough), besides the official pbn review. I was looking for legit feedback about a product, used by people, not about other product like violent or critical. So excuse me if you feel that I am "cluttering" a public forum board.
Old 09-18-2012, 08:28 PM #9
Trigger Finger
Yetipb.com

Trigger Finger has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Trigger Finger has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Trigger Finger has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Trigger Finger is attending Decay of Nations VI
its a nice trigger...... its super light and snappy with the critical magnet kit. i just didnt like how curvey it was. if you like those types of triggers then go for it. if you like blade style triggers then i would look in another direction

My Gear Bag Sale!!! Click Me!
Trigger Finger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 11:18 PM #10
kwik
Herbal Cultivar M.D.

Annual Supporting Member
kwik is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
kwik is playing at Living Legends VII
kwik supports Team VICIOUS
kwik supports Pev's Paintball
kwik is Legendary
kwik supports Empire
used them on ICD and Macev markers and they are great, ACiD does great work all around, triggers, anno and other parts. He uses good bearings, has a good selection of designs and materials and they always work great. The only thing compared to, say, critical might be one less form of adjustment, but I usually only use 1-2 of them.

Good choice.

ICD-Owners
kwik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 08:08 PM #11
Kaotix
Chive on

Had a custom made shape done. I haven't had a chance to test it quite yet but it's very comfortable and very light. The magnet IMO doesn't seem to engage in a preferred manner. IE I have mine almost screwed right out of the back of the trigger to feel any interaction.

More importantly is knowing what style of trigger YOUR finger react to the best. in my case I can shoot faster and more consistent on a well set blade style trigger While most prefer a scythe shape. If this is you the Violent trigger is tested proven and popular for a reason. If you HAVE the money to burn... try an acid trigger. But as long as your confident in your choice of style.

Old 09-23-2012, 09:17 PM #12
warpedspeed05
Tuna On White No Crust..

Annual Supporting Member
warpedspeed05 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
warpedspeed05 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
warpedspeed05 supports DLX Technology
Bought my trigger thanks
warpedspeed05 is offline   Reply With Quote