Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 09-16-2012, 06:21 PM #22
dangerousDSP

I have no problem bringing my guys up there to shoot some people. I will try to work something out with us to head up there after Cup. We're looking at getting in practices in Dallas before WC so it won't happen before that. Anyone interested in competitive paintball Im working on building a D4 team for next season to play AES/AXBL. Id like our west central texas scene to be bigger.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-18-2012, 08:47 PM #23
Killer Canuk
Dozer

Killer Canuk plays in the PSP
Killer Canuk owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Killer Canuk is an NCPA player
Killer Canuk plays in the APPA D4 division
we have three lines at texas tech is there any chance of trying to schedule a practice with you guys? Do yall have a full PSP airball field?

Texas Tech Paintball Founder, Coach, and Player
Killer Canuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 09:34 PM #24
dangerousDSP

No we don't have a psp field, we are more than willing to travel somewhere close to play on one. We run games on our hyper ball field. Not the best amenities but it makes us play better.
Old 09-19-2012, 08:42 PM #25
Foley42
Foley

Foley42 plays in the PSP
Foley42 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Foley42 plays in the APPA beginner division
Foley42 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Is an airball field being considered? and I may be looking into getting back on a team if there is anyone in the area pm me, Ive play Nppl and Psp D4 and have a Dm9 and Marq both full setup
Old 09-19-2012, 09:12 PM #26
BombMarley

BombMarley is attending Decay of Nations VI
Once they get more people playing and more money they are looking into Airball
BombMarley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 11:46 PM #27
Foley42
Foley

Foley42 plays in the PSP
Foley42 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Foley42 plays in the APPA beginner division
Foley42 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by BombMarley View Post
Once they get more people playing and more money they are looking into Airball
Sweet thanks for all the info bro!
Old 09-21-2012, 12:05 AM #28
BombMarley

we made it on the news!
Old 09-25-2012, 01:30 PM #29
BombMarley

Quick update, they got some airbunkers, not going to have a seperate field for it yet but they have some out on the tire field, and they are also selling draxxus bronze and G.I. 4 star. Come check it out!
Old 10-01-2012, 11:45 PM #30
serafin_X
the Lumberjack

serafin_X is playing at Living Legends VII
serafin_X is an NCPA player
serafin_X supports DLX Technology
Glad to see Abilene get a field finally. Definitely needed it while I was at ACU.

Always good to see more fields in this part of Texas.
serafin_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 08:24 PM #31
BombMarley

Old 10-12-2012, 09:50 AM #32
Rhoward88

Rhoward88 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Rhoward88 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foley42 View Post
I am defiently looking at starting back up tourny ball with this being only an hour away , just wish you could have more paint options for practice cause I d rather practice with stinger than premium or whatever the 60 dollar paint is
If you are looking for touney ball and you live in san angelo hit me up we have lots of tourney players
Rhoward88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 09:55 AM #33
Rhoward88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolbytb View Post
You're too good to come to Abilene? O.o We'll meet you in A-town next sunday at 2.
angelo paintball is a much much better field than domination but we will make an exception after cup to come visit yall
Old 10-13-2012, 07:39 PM #34
BombMarley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhoward88 View Post
angelo paintball is a much much better field than domination but we will make an exception after cup to come visit yall
I'm not exactly sure how they are better. They are ALOT more expensive, bought a case for 70 bucks and they gave me rec grade GI Sportz paint, that was pretty unsettling. Other than the fact that they have more fields (which by the way the hyperball field is a permanent set up and cant be changed unlike Dominations speedball fields) they aren't exactly better. In fact Domination is planning on adding more fields as time progresses. I had fun at Angelo, and don't mean to talk down on it, but the travel, and the costs, no bueno.
Old 10-13-2012, 09:23 PM #35
Rhoward88

Quote:
I'm not exactly sure how they are better. They are ALOT more expensive, bought a case for 70 bucks and they gave me rec grade GI Sportz paint, that was pretty unsettling. Other than the fact that they have more fields (which by the way the hyperball field is a permanent set up and cant be changed unlike Dominations speedball fields) they aren't exactly better. In fact Domination is planning on adding more fields as time progresses. I had fun at Angelo, and don't mean to talk down on it, but the travel, and the costs, no bueno.
It is more established paintball fields in Abilene, Odessa,and midland never last. And a case is not $70. That $70 included your feild fee air fee and paint

Last edited by Rhoward88 : 10-13-2012 at 09:26 PM.
Old 10-13-2012, 09:54 PM #36
BombMarley

Quote:
It is more established paintball fields in Abilene, Odessa,and midland never last. And a case is not $70. That $70 included your feild fee air fee and paint
Yeeeaaa I was buying a second case after playing for a few hours. And who knows, this field might last. I think the reason Angelo stayed open so long is because it was the only place in the area to play (and because they make an extremely high profit margin )

But 2 speedball fields, a woodsball field, and ALOT of land to work on to add even more fields, cheap prices, and a staff that treats you like family, I wouldn't have it any other way, we just need more actual ballers our here though.
Old 10-14-2012, 09:27 AM #37
Rhoward88

Quote:
Yeeeaaa I was buying a second case after playing for a few hours. And who knows, this field might last. I think the reason Angelo stayed open so long is because it was the only place in the area to play (and because they make an extremely high profit margin )

But 2 speedball fields, a woodsball field, and ALOT of land to work on to add even more fields, cheap prices, and a staff that treats you like family, I wouldn't have it any other way, we just need more actual ballers our here though.
Angelo paintball could price paint lower but unturned would raise feild fee and air fee. Dominations field fee is like $20 from what I have heard Angelo's is $5 that's why at domination your getting paint cheaper they are still making that same margin of profit.

You Abilene guys need to throw a tourney team together.
Old 10-14-2012, 02:30 PM #38
BombMarley

Quote:
Angelo paintball could price paint lower but unturned would raise feild fee and air fee. Dominations field fee is like $20 from what I have heard Angelo's is $5 that's why at domination your getting paint cheaper they are still making that same margin of profit.

You Abilene guys need to throw a tourney team together.
Well the main thing they need to change at angelo is, If I'm paying $65 bucks for a case of paint, it better be Marballizer I'm getting haha.

We are working on it, but even our Abilene guys go to Angelo to play so its me and a couple other tourney ballers out there every weekend
Old 10-14-2012, 05:33 PM #39
Rhoward88

Quote:
Well the main thing they need to change at angelo is, If I'm paying $65 bucks for a case of paint, it better be Marballizer I'm getting haha.

We are working on it, but even our Abilene guys go to Angelo to play so its me and a couple other tourney ballers out there every weekend
We can get any type of paint but no one buys the higher grade paint so we don't have it usually.

And are they real tourney players or do they just wear pants and jerseys lol
Old 10-14-2012, 05:38 PM #40
BombMarley

Well Rusty keeps going to angelo. And the ones we do have here are pretty good and pretty well experienced
Old 10-14-2012, 09:09 PM #41
Rhoward88

Quote:
Well Rusty keeps going to angelo. And the ones we do have here are pretty good and pretty well experienced
Rusty hasn't been to angelo in idk how long i havent seen him in a minute. we have some very seasoned guys too lol.
Old 10-17-2012, 07:18 PM #42
dangerousDSP

As far as paint prices at Angelo, its $60 a case 90%. We dont have any type of air field for the reason the we focus primarily on rec-ballers, the Haunted house, and other bigger event but the scene for tournament play just isnt there. The team I put together this season took 3rd in D3 having half of the players never playing xball. A few of us play on The Alumni and are going to Cup this coming week so we will most likely not be out there for a week or so after that. I want to put together a D4 team to play in the SCPA Winter league so anyone interested in playing Xball hit me up
ReplyRegional Ups