Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 09-09-2012, 06:50 PM #22
DAIN_JA_RUS
BANG

Quote:
Originally Posted by whteboy View Post
Wow this thread is so dumb. Your really gonna cry cause you had to wait a entire 2 min oh-em-gee! did your parents not give you enough attention or something. Besides the 2 lost minutes of your important life brothers paintball has great customer service with the most selection of any Hawaii store. Dirty ***** you probably are a nobody. You don't wanna bash on local stores but you took the time too type that post. If you think they sell used guns as new they don't orange stickers are new yellow tags are used, simple enough for you? You guys are just jumping on Abunas dick cause you probably are horrible at paintball and to up your self-esteem you bash on a local store that has helped bring Hawaii paintball to where it is today. The most you guys have probably done is shoot a case every weekend at bunkers.

What really pisses me off is this whole gj vs. travis gj is my friend hes cool even though he lets his gf beat him and he is #2 hes never lets it get him down. Bryson i think you should stop playing paintball i think you have hit your skill cap. You capped out at ****ty. I dont think you can get better man maybe you should try airsoft.

If anyone wants to settle this discussion the honorable way lmk ill meet you at any field bring a gun and a case of paint and we shall don 1on1s
great way to defend your store.
Like is said i didnt want to bash, and I wasn't. Because other people have an opinion you have to go off and make insults at them?
Advertisement
Old 09-09-2012, 11:22 PM #23
whteboy
Glock 37

It's not my store. I'm just protecting a store you say you don't wanna bash but you go out of your way to put down. It is a opinion but it's a negative one and paintball in Hawaii doesn't need it
whteboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 11:43 PM #24
DAIN_JA_RUS
BANG

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, its like a review. If you didnt agree with someone's review on yelp would go off on them too? If you wanted to protect the store you could have responded like the other people in this thread suggesting to just say "hi" or telling people dont be intimidated. You did not need to make the comments you did and call people out for 1v1s and tell them they're nobodies. Isn't this forum for paintballers to know what's up at the fields and stores around them? Again its an opinion. Like others have posted that they have had great experiences with brothers paintball which is good as well. Theres no need to get heated about it. Hope you have a good day.
Old 09-10-2012, 04:09 AM #25
whteboy
Glock 37

Watch what you say Hawaii paintball is too small a community for people to put down one of the few shops that support local paintball. I guarantee you others have had bad experiences at this and other shops but no one had spoken up till abuna1. You yourself only had something to say till someone else decided to bring it up the topic if you had such a bad experience at brothers it should have been addressed at the time so it could be helped. Your bringing it up now just makes nonsense your just *****ing to ***** pretty much.
whteboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 11:14 AM #26
DAIN_JA_RUS
BANG

Exactly, hawaii paintball is too small, so instead of being like the other people in this thread letting other people know that brothers paintball isnt bad or jsut saying you've had a great experience there you felt the need to try to belittle other people because if their opinion of a store. Local store or not, its a business and im sure that the employees there maybe not necessarily may appreciate the thread, they sure took it into consideration enough to tell other people to just come in and say hi or to not be intimidated or what not. It already seems that more people like this store than dont like it. So if a new comer came in here reading this they'd see that the ratio from like to dislike this store is greater than the other. My point is, its an opinion that everybody is entitled to. Just because some people dont like the store you support doesnt make them all the names you called them.
Old 09-10-2012, 11:31 AM #27
leen_iz_meen

BROTHERS PAINTBALL
leen_iz_meen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 06:27 PM #28
ThereYouGo

My opinion is you always post up asking where people are playing at because you have no friends. Who doesn't play paintball with friends? Thats just my opinion, don't take it as me bashing on a loner like you.
ThereYouGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 06:33 PM #29
DAIN_JA_RUS
BANG

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThereYouGo View Post
My opinion is you always post up asking where people are playing at because you have no friends. Who doesn't play paintball with friends? Thats just my opinion, don't take it as me bashing on a loner like you.
lol i post up to see where the crowd or majority of people are going. I do go with a group of people. but then again you're right thats your opinion
Old 09-10-2012, 06:42 PM #30
Abuna1

holy crap I didnt think a stupid post like mine would create all this animosity!
It was a dumb post guys i was just irritated. I can see how some people would take offense to my thread and by no means did i mean to start anything between anybody. Everybody IS entitled to their own opinion but perhaps just shouldnt voice it like I did. I hope everybody settles down and put this behind them. Like some people said its a small state lets try to live in harmony. Sorry again for "bashing" a local store. And next time i see the big guy with dreds i'll give him a hug. Just quit the name calling guys, voice your opinion but no need to try to bring people down that just says something about your character, once again im sorry i even made this thread !!!! k now everybody kiss and make up
Abuna1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 07:27 PM #31
ThereYouGo

Too late. Targets already painted on your heads. Bounty system in play now.
ThereYouGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 12:14 PM #32
Abuna1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThereYouGo View Post
Too late. Targets already painted on your heads. Bounty system in play now.
lol well i guess it is what it is
Abuna1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 05:38 PM #33
SCAREFACE808
WAZNT ME

SCAREFACE808 supports Team VICIOUS
SCAREFACE808 is for the Gunfight
Haha to entertaining i didnt know hawaii had so many internet bangahs
Old 09-11-2012, 06:17 PM #34
fatfaka808
jusanotherdayinparadise

Annual Supporting Member
fatfaka808 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
fatfaka808 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
fatfaka808 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
fatfaka808 is for the Gunfight
fatfaka808 supports DLX Technology
fatfaka808 supports Empire
I like to bang .

#1 MEMBER OF
BRENDAN VARES
FANCLUB
fatfaka808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 06:50 PM #35
fatfaka808
jusanotherdayinparadise

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by whteboy View Post
Watch what you say Hawaii paintball is too small a community for people to put down one of the few shops that support local paintball. I guarantee you others have had bad experiences at this and other shops but no one had spoken up till abuna1. You yourself only had something to say till someone else decided to bring it up the topic if you had such a bad experience at brothers it should have been addressed at the time so it could be helped. Your bringing it up now just makes nonsense your just *****ing to ***** pretty much.
Well said fanboy !
I mean Whiteboy .

#1 MEMBER OF
BRENDAN VARES
FANCLUB
Old 09-14-2012, 04:23 PM #36
toker808
ITS UNCLE DADDY TO YOU!

toker808 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
toker808 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
toker808 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
toker808 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCAREFACE808 View Post
Haha to entertaining i didnt know hawaii had so many internet bangahs
bahahaha. Funniest one yet!
toker808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 09:04 AM #37
pump
I don't play pump lol

pump is a founding member
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfaka808 View Post
I am one of the first three . Ill be happy to come to Oahu and show you my A game.
Lol youre the 4th guy who posted lolololol
pump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 09:08 AM #38
pump
I don't play pump lol

Oh sorry for the late replies, I know I'll get a bad review about that lol
Old 10-17-2012, 11:56 PM #39
reppin4jesus
Weve got one that can see

reppin4jesus plays in the PSP
reppin4jesus is an NCPA player
reppin4jesus plays in the APPA D2 division
Just came across this jewel of a thread. Wouldn't have expected anything less in the 50th state forum.
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...092&highlight=
OLD FEEDBACK^^^
reppin4jesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 04:36 AM #40
pump
I don't play pump lol

Hey! Don't judge what me and fatfaka808 have decided on how we express our love! Right fatfaka808? Hello? Oh you won't talk to me now!
It's over!
Old 10-18-2012, 06:02 AM #41
haynboy8223
Fear is only an illusion!

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
haynboy8223 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
haynboy8223 is a top reviewer
Quote:
Originally Posted by reppin4jesus View Post
Just came across this jewel of a thread. Wouldn't have expected anything less in the 50th state forum.
lol It seems like there's always some kind of disagreement in the Hawaii threads. Dam Hawaiians always want some kind of action!!! But it does keep it interesting and lively.
●●NPPL D4 2011 Huntington Beach 2nd place●● NPPL D4 2011 Chicago Open 1st place●● NPPL D4 2011 Las Vegas 1st place●●
haynboy8223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 01:05 PM #42
fatfaka808
jusanotherdayinparadise

Annual Supporting Member
Yes pump I'll express myself and say whatever comes to mind, hawaii always get action

#1 MEMBER OF
BRENDAN VARES
FANCLUB
ReplyRegional Ups