Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 01-07-2004, 12:36 AM #22
kevin349
Banned

kevin349 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
So I'm guessing this is not Panama city, Panama....
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-07-2004, 12:37 AM #23
terry_wendel
I disagree!

Quote:
Originally posted by Sheniqua
Almost as hardcore as drinking and posting on PBN at the same time!!!!!!!!!!1111 OMFG HOly ****@@!!?
Almost.

...all of it has been deleted. You can prove nothing.
Old 01-07-2004, 07:52 AM #24
Stangy-Mayhem-
Banned

CLUB LAVELA!!! Panama City Beach...thats where the party is at
Old 01-07-2004, 12:24 PM #25
triggerhappy
All We Do Is Hate....

Yeah bro, Just hit up Club La Vila and you willl be set..

www.TagSportz.Com - Best of the Best
www.teamstrange.net
www.strangegear.com
Old 01-07-2004, 04:33 PM #26
bushmasta

bushmasta is a founding member
Quote:
Originally posted by Joe Tanasovich
thanks for the info, you know the names of any hotels?
do a freaking search on hotels.com or hotel.com theyll give you rates and tell if any rooms are available for the dates you want
Old 01-07-2004, 07:35 PM #27
larry_wendel_<3's_christmas
Mike Vick > you

Quote:
Originally posted by Joe Tanasovich
trust me, your a chode
NEWSFLASH! You're still the guy that says he goes to a tanning bed! OMGWTFBBQLMAO!!

You have no room to call anyone anything.

Kennesaw State University = NCAA Div 2 National Champions. woowoo
Old 01-07-2004, 08:02 PM #28
nickpb (Banned)

i remember, in your other thread, when you said getting dome instead of getting head...haha your fantastic
Old 01-07-2004, 08:16 PM #29
CrizoLCD
Andy Peterson

CrizoLCD is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally posted by Negative 13
I will crash a plane into your car.

Good save.

Andy in San Diego

Check it out.
Old 01-15-2004, 05:19 PM #30
Joe Tanasovich

Joe Tanasovich supports Team VICIOUS
yeah
Old 01-15-2004, 09:23 PM #31
b4d_455
Hai.

b4d_455 plays in the PSP
advice...DO NOT GO TO PC!!..this year will be even more strict than last..and last year was damn bad..there were cops EVERYWHERE..in cars, trucks, jeeps, on 4-wheelers, scooters, motorcycles, walking, bicycles..you couldnt get away from them...

but if you want to go there anyways, the sandpiper beacon (not on front beach road, but its a kickin place)..its about 5 minutes (w/ light traffic) from where front beach road/the strip is..on opposite ends of the beach from La Vela (but word is that La Vela was shut down for underage alchohol sales...damn non-edgers and their drinking )...the sandpiper has a tiki bar on the beach (small, and gets VERY crowded..as long as your not all freaky and weird about other guys penis' rubbing against you while your dancing wit the chicks..you'll do fine )...they have a large hot tub, and 3 pools and a river thingy, lots of girls there..the rooms are large..the one we stayed in last year had 2 bedrooms (3 beds and a couch that made a bed), full kitchen 1 bath, and beachside..reasonable rates for what you get...if you stay at any place on front beach road, carry lots of roach spray..cos they are trashy places..the decent rooms are on the ends of front beach road.

PC is turning into a weiner fest/ugly *** beasty-women place...you'd be better off going to Daytona beach...but PC has a lot of lesbian action if you're into that sort of thing (watching isn't bad is it?)

if you dont wanna read all of that ****...GO TO DAYTONA BEACH INSTEAD OF PC!
Old 01-21-2004, 01:05 AM #32
Joe Tanasovich

can i get a room in daytona being only 18?? what about destin?? i hear tons of people are going there
Old 01-21-2004, 01:07 AM #33
p8ntgurl
Like Tick, Tick

p8ntgurl is a Supporting Member
p8ntgurl donated to help Peyton Trent
p8ntgurl supports Bob Gurnsey
My parents used to let my sister's friends rent out their time share when she was in high school in Daytona Beach. Apparantly its pretty common.

Maybe it's not my weekend
But it's gonna be my year
Old 01-21-2004, 12:05 PM #34
b4d_455
Hai.

b4d_455 plays in the PSP
Destin is cool, but to get to where the real party is at, you have to have a boat, or be able to swim heh..near the bridge there is a giant sand bar (never actually drys out, just really shallow..around 3 ft.), and during spring break, hundreds of boats/yachts will gather around the bar and party. There are usually a few beer boats going around (like a bar on the water)..lots of fun

as far as being 18 and getting a room, if you stay at a cheap/jank place im sure you could get it..but to stay anywhere decent, your going to need someone over 21 to sign..but that's just about anywhere
Old 01-21-2004, 12:07 PM #35
terry_wendel
I disagree!

I stayed in Myrtle Beach at a well known hotel (forget which one) and all we had to do was have a credit card and put down a HUGE (couple hundred dollar) deposit.
Old 01-21-2004, 10:58 PM #36
Joe Tanasovich

were staying at legacy by the sea in panama city
Old 01-21-2004, 11:16 PM #37
Joel_5

Both my brothers went to panama city for their senior trips(diff times) and they had a real good time. I think they stayed at the sea lodge. I don't think they said it was real nice but they like trashed the thing for like a week. They said the people were actually kind of *****ey and made them pay for rolls of tp and towels and stuff but they really trashed the place. My bro said he made a huge beeramid and it go nocked over and spilled beer everywhere. They said it was right on the beach and wheras my brother did get a ticket for having people in the back of his truck they didn't get caught w/ alcohol. He didn't pay it for like a long time and it was a big deal like they had a warrant and stuff.
Old 01-22-2004, 12:20 AM #38
b4d_455
Hai.

b4d_455 plays in the PSP
you can have people in the back of your truck, but they have to be sitting down in the truck..not even on wheel wells..no chairs in the back or anything, no sitting on tool box things either. and dont have any flashy or blue lights in/on your car cos they'll get you for that too. and if you wanna see something funny, get a girl to flash you in front of the cops..they get arrested and given a ticket (sometimes a warning, depending on how late it is and how cranky the cop is)
Old 01-22-2004, 03:33 AM #39
tokinscooby42o
Master Chief

tokinscooby42o is a Supporting Member
i have ben going to PC my whole life. i have a 3 story beach house on front beach road, but i have had my share of hotels. if you are looking for something cheap and were there is lots of action, by far the best placeto go are the cabin right across the street from club La Vila. they are 30 dllars a night and sleep four comfortably. sry but i am not sure the name,but there are several agencies that you can call to find a place to stay. f money is not an object or you have alot of people staying with you, condos are the way to go. they are all up and down te beach. best one i have evr stayed at way the sunbird. ad 3 badrooms with 2 bathrooms a pull out coach, a laundry room, a full kitchen. all the bed were king size bbeds. perfect for a bunch of peple. and only a mile from club La Vila. this runs you abbout 200 a nite but you can easily fit 10-15 people in a room. have fun. and remeber free beer+ fine ***ls willing to come to your room.
Old 01-22-2004, 10:40 PM #40
Joe Tanasovich

were stayingin the Boardwalk Beach Resort, its right by the Club La Vela...hopefully it will be fun and wont be too much of a **** hole.

joe