Originally Posted by PBFR33K187
trust me dude i cleaned the whole thing..i even checked the noid if it had paint
• Make sure you use high quality paintballs and that
they are stored according to the manufacturers
• Check that #14 O-ring on bolt tip is in place and in
• Make sure your loader is working good and that
the rate of fire is not set higher than the maximum
feed rate of the loader.
• Check that the barrel you are using is not too tight
for the paintballs you are using.
• Make sure the ball detent system is working
properly. (see pages 28 and 29).
• Be sure the LPR and Hyper3™ are not set too high
(see pages 22-27).
right out of the manual, the only other thing i can think of is if your eye pipe system has small bur's or cracked that is causing it to break paint