PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-05-2012, 12:23 PM #1
Mikebert10

Mikebert10 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
was i wrong in these situations?

1) i was playing woods ball with a few of my friends at a local field and it was me and a kid who never played before its a 3v2 sitaution but i only thought it was a 2v2. so one dude takes out my friend and then i take him out. other dude tries rushing me and i shoot him. so i start walking off because i thought it was over but the dead box was right behind me and they all yell 1 more! so i spin around and this dude is shooting at me i quickly run to this groub of bunkers and slowly head check and i see him but he doesnt see me so i check back in and start shooting my gun and i could have swore i hit him but the refs didnt call him out nor did he call himself out so i just sat there with my gun aiming at his bunker. couple seconds later he head checks around the bunker again (as if he was still in) and i cover his mask in paint.

he start freaking out and the ref comes over to me yellin at me grabbing my barrel, so i said wtf are you doing, thats your fault next time put your gun up or say out and the ref gets in my face and says " you better chill this isnt speedball" so i laughed at him and said alright dude and he marked my band.

i play at the field all the time and i dont have a problem with the ref to this day but i didnt like that just because he got in my face.

and another thing happend a few weeks back i was playing at the same field but it was sunday speedball. my team wasnt playing so i jumped pn with a couple kids who needed one, i was in the back left can and i realized we were down numbers so i shot the one dude coming highway and as i shot him i took off towards the right side doritos i ran all the way down the field takinig out the last 3 guys. at the end of the game all i here is "YOUR OUT, WTF ARE YOU DOING, YOUR AN IDIOT, BLAH BLAH BLAH" it was the Fields home team and there friends i mean i felt shots hit me but there were 3 refs on the field soi figured if the ref saw me get shot he would stop me especially the one standing on doritos sideline. so i start argueing with them askiing them show me a shot that broke (as i spun around) the only shot that broke was on my hand and thats the last shot that hit me because it honestly hurt and made me stop running.

ther refs agreed with me telling them to shut up but i would still liek to know should i ever stop if im sprinting the field liek that.

Last edited by Mikebert10 : 09-05-2012 at 12:26 PM.
Mikebert10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-05-2012, 08:37 PM #2
buttswck
buttswck

buttswck posts videos on PbNation
Ref sounds like a damn fool. Sorry your field hired an idiot. Keep Ballin stay positive
BrK.
WcK4Life.

Ride A Dolphin Productions Presents.www.youtube.com/rad99vern & https://vimeo.com/user10989686
buttswck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 04:56 PM #3
MN_Rising
Stroppy Woman

MN_Rising owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
MN_Rising supports Team VICIOUS
MN_Rising plays in the APPA D5 division
MN_Rising has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
For the second situation - if it were tournament or any of the fields I frequent if you think you may be out YES you are expected to stop running, as in a tournament it would be a major for playing on and then 1 teammate pulled for each player shot after playing on.
MN_Rising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 02:18 PM #4
feidler
-Feidler-

feidler owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
feidler supports DLX Technology
feidler supports Empire
I find a lot of reffs just talk to much don't pay attention to the game. When I ref I will watch the whole field and make sure stupid stuff like that first situation doesn't happen. And it doesn't matter if it is speedball or woods all you shoot till they are called out either by themselves or a reff
#17 -Feidler-
feidler is offline   Reply With Quote