Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-02-2012, 10:39 PM #1
dunnroadmafia

good deal or no...newb needs help

Alright i was digging around on my local Craigslist and came across this add. Is this a decent deal and are the guns good? Any help is apperciated.

Heres the link..

http://saginaw.craigslist.org/spo/3149855394.html

Thanks,
Quinn
dunnroadmafia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-03-2012, 08:06 AM #2
acmeman

acmeman is playing at Living Legends VII
acmeman has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
acmeman has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Its not to bad of a deal I would offer 100 for the set. All he could do is say no.
Old 09-03-2012, 09:38 AM #3
dunnroadmafia

Yea the price i could negotiate thats fine, but are the 3 gun worth 100 bucks? Are those models know to be problem free for the most part? Just lookin for a second opinion from people who know.

Thanks guys
Old 09-03-2012, 02:32 PM #4
mnkywitagun

the spyders are pretty reliable markers, viewloader is ok , hard to finds repair parts...it is a good deal if you have absolutley nothing now to play with and you have to get stuff for yourself and someone else who wants to play also. If you really like paintball you will find yourself wanting to upgrade....this what i would do without know your personal needs..if i was just buying for myself.. i would keep buy the package and turn around and sell the Vl for $15, imagine for $40, along with extra barrels i would keep the xtra and best barrel, sell co2 tanks, and hoppers for another $15-20. now you have $70-80 to get an compressed air tank $40 and decent used hopper $30 for evol. 2 or 3 or something in that range that feeds 15+bps. with the tl and compressed air tank and faster hopper you will be able to play all day without any problems of chopping paint and inconsistant ball velocity and oring wear. Keep the masks.

Last edited by mnkywitagun : 09-03-2012 at 02:39 PM.
mnkywitagun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 02:36 PM #5
mnkywitagun

i would offer $100 u never know..and i say keep the xtra over imagine because im an opponent of electric trigger frames without eyes. nowadays u can find cheap spyders or other markers with eyes.$60 or so.

Last edited by mnkywitagun : 09-03-2012 at 02:39 PM.
mnkywitagun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 03:18 PM #6
dunnroadmafia

Thats the thing right now i have nothing and my bro wants to play too...but right now were both on opposite ends of the state so were kinda hard pressed to go look at things together. Idk about it yet right now im lookin at gettin a azodin kaos new and just going from there...he was at a tippmann gryphon, i just came across this deal and figured if we split the bill we could hqve some decent markers
Old 09-03-2012, 09:25 PM #7
Bigjoe11
"The Boss"

Bigjoe11 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Bigjoe11 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Bigjoe11 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Bigjoe11 supports DLX Technology
Look on ansgear, electronic spyders with eyes for $45.
Old 09-03-2012, 11:25 PM #8
bhotz
Challenge Accepted.

bhotz is playing at Living Legends VI
bhotz supports Pev's Paintball
bhotz has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
bhotz has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Yeah I mean why get 3 guns when you know you'll need to upgrade. In my opinion, the whole reason why I got my own gun was so I could keep up with people at the field. With those you'll be shooting just as fast as the 98 Rentals. I would reccomend chipping another 125 in get a cheap hpa tank and a spyder fenix and a jt force. As far as a mask I would recommend empire helix
Eflex
bhotz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 12:23 AM #9
Tempted (Banned)

I'll be 100% honest, I wouldn't give 100 bucks for them. Lots of great deals to be had right now. The Xtra is about 25 bucks, Imagine about $35 and Orion 15 max. My best offer to him would be $75.
Tempted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 01:48 AM #10
dunnroadmafia

Well good to know...im about to put an order in for a azodin kaos anyway comes with a 20oz tank 6 pods hopper and jt mask
Old 09-04-2012, 09:44 PM #11
DuckDownItsPaint

DuckDownItsPaint has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Unless you're planning on loaning your friends a marker when you go to the field like I do, I'd say pass.
DuckDownItsPaint is offline   Reply With Quote