Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2012, 11:47 PM #1
Thors Dong
Playing strong since 1996
 
Thors Dong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Southern Utah
 has been a member for 10 years
Thors Dong has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Thors Dong supports Empire
What threads does this take?

http://paintballgateway.com/cciphbrvefea.html anyone know what type neck this takes?
Thors Dong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-05-2012, 01:12 AM #2
THE Biscuit
 
 
THE Biscuit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Portland
THE Biscuit owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
THE Biscuit owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thors Dong View Post
http://paintballgateway.com/cciphbrvefea.html anyone know what type neck this takes?
CCM
__________________
"Originally posted by painthappy: I actually LOL'd at this... I don't normally LOL when I type LOL, but this time I mean it."
"Originally posted by BigOldSkool: I've played pump against the worst of the paintball scum bags, do I hang it up? Nah.... I play angrier."
THE Biscuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 06:59 PM #3
Thors Dong
Playing strong since 1996
 
Thors Dong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Southern Utah
 has been a member for 10 years
Thors Dong has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Thors Dong supports Empire
is it the same as any other tread? ie: cocker, Dye, Ion or is it CCM's own
Thors Dong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 07:13 PM #4
Nahib_Stilgar
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
CCM's own threading. But thats OK cuz CCMs feednecks are awesome and come in all sorts of different styles.

Either call up Mel at CCM or check out their ebay store.
Nahib_Stilgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 08:03 PM #5
THE Biscuit
 
 
THE Biscuit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Portland
THE Biscuit owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
THE Biscuit owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nahib_Stilgar View Post
CCM's own threading. But thats OK cuz CCMs feednecks are awesome and come in all sorts of different styles.

Either call up Mel at CCM or check out their ebay store.
this or you can buy from either CCI directly or from PBGateway as well
__________________
"Originally posted by painthappy: I actually LOL'd at this... I don't normally LOL when I type LOL, but this time I mean it."
"Originally posted by BigOldSkool: I've played pump against the worst of the paintball scum bags, do I hang it up? Nah.... I play angrier."
THE Biscuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump