Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 09-04-2012, 06:06 PM #1
npump
PART -TIME H3RO Pro.

npump is a Paintball photographer
HAPL event #3

Hey players, here we go again for event 3.

I will be the official photographer for the HAPL event #3. Prices will be the same, however i am not doing the individual package this time around for this tournament.

The team package has been revamped, due to most teams preferring action shots and because of time it is very difficult to schedule headshots. Instead, I will be adding more action shots to the package to compensate. for $50, the team package includes:
-1 team shot
- breakout sequence ( 4-7 shots)
- more than 50 action shots*

total: 65-70 shots per team.

*i will do my best to take a good amount of shots of each player ( including alternates), but due to the demand and positioning of the field, there may be more shots of some players than others.

I suggest splitting the cost for the team package amongst the team.

photos will also be available for individual purchase on my website for $.99 plus tax.

For those interested in a team photo, the best times to take them are before the captains meeting, or during the break. Captains, please organize your team ( who is in the picture, what they are wearing, etc) accordingly.

please email parttimehero808@gmail.com if you are interested. thank you! see you guys on the field.

-nik
Cartermachine no ka`oi
CCM!
"Better to be a player for a moment than a spectator for life...but don't worry bro, ill bring back a few shirts for you - thegear
npump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-05-2012, 04:29 AM #2
npump
PART -TIME H3RO Pro.

npump is a Paintball photographer
Hi everyone,

I apologize but i will not be able to shoot this last event, as something came up that i have to be at this Sunday. Good luck to all teams, and i will see you next season

-nik
Cartermachine no ka`oi
CCM!
"Better to be a player for a moment than a spectator for life...but don't worry bro, ill bring back a few shirts for you - thegear
npump is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups