Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-28-2012, 03:26 PM #106
B-Rain612
 
 
B-Rain612's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Evanston, IL
B-Rain612 plays in the APPA D4 division
yea dog i got you. im not sure if we'll get there by 9 exactly but i'll try. traffic from chi city sucks dick ya know lol
B-Rain612 is offline  
Old 09-28-2012, 03:59 PM #107
Hooligan103
 
 
Hooligan103's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Green Bay
Hooligan103 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Hooligan103 plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Rain612 View Post
yea dog i got you. im not sure if we'll get there by 9 exactly but i'll try. traffic from chi city sucks dick ya know lol
If you guys cant make it by 9 and are a little late, no worries. Has anything been worked out with Blaine and big country as far as car pooling?
__________________
Hooligans official team thread
Sponsored By: Boneyard Paintball, Exalt Paintball
Hooligan103 is offline  
Old 09-28-2012, 04:18 PM #108
iquadra
BucK NastY
 
iquadra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: K-Town, WI
iquadra plays in the APPA D4 division
iquadra is a top reviewer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooligan103 View Post
If you guys cant make it by 9 and are a little late, no worries. Has anything been worked out with Blaine and big country as far as car pooling?
I haven't talked to them (don't have their number lol)
__________________
Hooligans Paintball

Proudly Sponsored By: Boneyard Paintball & Exalt
iquadra is offline  
Old 09-28-2012, 04:20 PM #109
MOTORHEAD
 
 
MOTORHEAD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: WI
PMd you his number mike
__________________
Old Feedback (+11/0/-0)
"It's because they're stupid, that's why. That's why anybody does anything." - Homer Simpson
MOTORHEAD is offline  
Old 09-28-2012, 04:26 PM #110
B-Rain612
 
 
B-Rain612's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Evanston, IL
B-Rain612 plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooligan103 View Post
If you guys cant make it by 9 and are a little late, no worries. Has anything been worked out with Blaine and big country as far as car pooling?
ok cool I'll try to make it there as much on time as possible
B-Rain612 is offline  
Old 09-28-2012, 04:26 PM #111
iquadra
BucK NastY
 
iquadra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: K-Town, WI
iquadra plays in the APPA D4 division
iquadra is a top reviewer
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOTORHEAD View Post
PMd you his number mike
__________________
Hooligans Paintball

Proudly Sponsored By: Boneyard Paintball & Exalt
iquadra is offline  
Old 09-28-2012, 04:28 PM #112
iquadra
BucK NastY
 
iquadra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: K-Town, WI
iquadra plays in the APPA D4 division
iquadra is a top reviewer
Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Rain612 View Post
ok cool I'll try to make it there as much on time as possible
You can crash at my house Saturday night if you wanna so you don't have to drive it all that morning. + I texted Richard to see whats going on with him. If he wants me you him and Blaine can all go together and pitch gas money.
__________________
Hooligans Paintball

Proudly Sponsored By: Boneyard Paintball & Exalt
iquadra is offline  
Old 10-01-2012, 03:46 PM #113
iquadra
BucK NastY
 
iquadra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: K-Town, WI
iquadra plays in the APPA D4 division
iquadra is a top reviewer
Great job Sunday guys we are really coming together for that only being our second mandatory practice
__________________
Hooligans Paintball

Proudly Sponsored By: Boneyard Paintball & Exalt
iquadra is offline  
Old 10-01-2012, 04:10 PM #114
Hooligan103
 
 
Hooligan103's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Green Bay
Hooligan103 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Hooligan103 plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by iquadra View Post
Great job Sunday guys we are really coming together for that only being our second mandatory practice
\

I agree. Keep working on the small things, (ahem) calls crossing our lanes more, etc, and we will be on our way.
__________________
Hooligans official team thread
Sponsored By: Boneyard Paintball, Exalt Paintball
Hooligan103 is offline  
Old 10-01-2012, 04:28 PM #115
iquadra
BucK NastY
 
iquadra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: K-Town, WI
iquadra plays in the APPA D4 division
iquadra is a top reviewer
No playing dumb the second half of the day like me haha AKA SURVIVE off the break! I figured out what I was doing differently then the previous week though which was causing me to get shot out more on the break I think so all is well (hopefully *fingers crossed*) and we will see if I'm right next practice. + that was me and Casey's first time playing d-side together so we will continue working on that, as I am used to playing it with either James or Brian.

We should also get positions down next practice Rob if you think its a good idea, that way we know at least who is playing what side before we go on the field. This also would allow for us to see who is most versatile and can play insert because of now we are just kinda saying I'm going here you go here kind of deal lol.
__________________
Hooligans Paintball

Proudly Sponsored By: Boneyard Paintball & Exalt

Last edited by iquadra : 10-01-2012 at 04:38 PM.
iquadra is offline  
Old 10-01-2012, 04:44 PM #116
Hooligan103
 
 
Hooligan103's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Green Bay
Hooligan103 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Hooligan103 plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by iquadra View Post
We should also get positions down next practice Rob if you think its a good idea, that way we know at least who is playing what side before we go on the field. This also would allow for us to see who is most versatile and can play insert because of now we are just kinda saying I'm going here you go here kind of deal lol.
I completely agree. Its hard when we go out there though and we end up with 4 back guys on one side That is something I have wanted to get in stone and figured out. Obviously special situations are gonna call for some people going elswhere and doing different things. But having a base would be nice to go off of.
__________________
Hooligans official team thread
Sponsored By: Boneyard Paintball, Exalt Paintball
Hooligan103 is offline  
Old 10-01-2012, 05:06 PM #117
iquadra
BucK NastY
 
iquadra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: K-Town, WI
iquadra plays in the APPA D4 division
iquadra is a top reviewer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooligan103 View Post
I completely agree. Its hard when we go out there though and we end up with 4 back guys on one side That is something I have wanted to get in stone and figured out. Obviously special situations are gonna call for some people going elswhere and doing different things. But having a base would be nice to go off of.
Exactly lol
__________________
Hooligans Paintball

Proudly Sponsored By: Boneyard Paintball & Exalt
iquadra is offline  
Old 10-01-2012, 06:26 PM #118
Azinphil
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Azinphil is an NCPA player
Azinphil plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by iquadra View Post
No playing dumb the second half of the day like me haha AKA SURVIVE off the break! I figured out what I was doing differently then the previous week though which was causing me to get shot out more on the break I think so all is well (hopefully *fingers crossed*) and we will see if I'm right next practice. + that was me and Casey's first time playing d-side together so we will continue working on that, as I am used to playing it with either James or Brian.

We should also get positions down next practice Rob if you think its a good idea, that way we know at least who is playing what side before we go on the field. This also would allow for us to see who is most versatile and can play insert because of now we are just kinda saying I'm going here you go here kind of deal lol.

the whole I'm goin ghere you go there is half the fun You guys are looking good, keep up the good work. if you guys need help I'm more than happy to look and see what you guys are doing and help with the small things...
Azinphil is offline  
Old 10-01-2012, 07:30 PM #119
iquadra
BucK NastY
 
iquadra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: K-Town, WI
iquadra plays in the APPA D4 division
iquadra is a top reviewer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azinphil View Post
the whole I'm goin ghere you go there is half the fun You guys are looking good, keep up the good work. if you guys need help I'm more than happy to look and see what you guys are doing and help with the small things...
True haha

But yea if Rob or Jackson says its cool we'd be down. I appreciate the offer a ton man, thanks!
__________________
Hooligans Paintball

Proudly Sponsored By: Boneyard Paintball & Exalt
iquadra is offline  
Old 10-01-2012, 08:13 PM #120
Hooligan103
 
 
Hooligan103's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Green Bay
Hooligan103 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Hooligan103 plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azinphil View Post
the whole I'm goin ghere you go there is half the fun You guys are looking good, keep up the good work. if you guys need help I'm more than happy to look and see what you guys are doing and help with the small things...
We would definitely be more than open to it. We will take all the help we can get.
__________________
Hooligans official team thread
Sponsored By: Boneyard Paintball, Exalt Paintball
Hooligan103 is offline  
Old 10-02-2012, 07:00 PM #121
bigstout63
 
 
bigstout63's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Kenosha, WI
bigstout63 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
bigstout63 supports Team VICIOUS
bigstout63 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
what do u guys think?


bigstout63 is offline  
Old 10-02-2012, 07:07 PM #122
iquadra
BucK NastY
 
iquadra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: K-Town, WI
iquadra plays in the APPA D4 division
iquadra is a top reviewer
Sweet do you have the other pics as well? If so want to email them to me? rucin001@rangers.uwp.edu
__________________
Hooligans Paintball

Proudly Sponsored By: Boneyard Paintball & Exalt
iquadra is offline  
Old 10-02-2012, 07:15 PM #123
bigstout63
 
 
bigstout63's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Kenosha, WI
bigstout63 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
bigstout63 supports Team VICIOUS
bigstout63 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by iquadra View Post
Sweet do you have the other pics as well? If so want to email them to me? rucin001@rangers.uwp.edu
it will be easier if i up load them to facebook and pull them from there cause it will take about 25 emails to send them all
bigstout63 is offline  
Old 10-02-2012, 07:46 PM #124
Hooligan103
 
 
Hooligan103's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Green Bay
Hooligan103 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Hooligan103 plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigstout63 View Post
what do you guys think?
Lookin good
__________________
Hooligans official team thread
Sponsored By: Boneyard Paintball, Exalt Paintball
Hooligan103 is offline  
Old 10-02-2012, 08:01 PM #125
iquadra
BucK NastY
 
iquadra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: K-Town, WI
iquadra plays in the APPA D4 division
iquadra is a top reviewer
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigstout63 View Post
it will be easier if i up load them to facebook and pull them from there cause it will take about 25 emails to send them all
Alight I'll keep an eye out
__________________
Hooligans Paintball

Proudly Sponsored By: Boneyard Paintball & Exalt
iquadra is offline  
Old 10-02-2012, 08:47 PM #126
Hooligan103
 
 
Hooligan103's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Green Bay
Hooligan103 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Hooligan103 plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by iquadra View Post
Alight I'll keep an eye out
I have been checking every 3 minutes. Facebook must be broken
__________________
Hooligans official team thread
Sponsored By: Boneyard Paintball, Exalt Paintball
Hooligan103 is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump