***CHAOS***

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Mouse View Post
Kingdom of Heaven = nail meet hammer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMC_OWNER View Post
****ing LOL... Atlantic Coast huh?
the entire student body is pretty much from the east coast or chicago, meh. i kinda think the whole regional thing with conferences is officially out the window at this point

Last edited by imhungry : 09-12-2012 at 09:01 AM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-12-2012, 09:01 AM #1934
#YOLO
DWB

The ACC will be a better basketball conference for sure. Dont forget that cuse and pitt are going there
Old 09-12-2012, 09:01 AM #1935
Featherlite 07
straight cash homie

Featherlite 07 is playing at Living Legends III
Featherlite 07 is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt.is.back2011 View Post
No, they blow up gov't buildings in OKC, and kill liberal children in Sweden.

Extremism takes place in all corners of the globe; I think the middle east is more prone to it because their culture is a good 150 years behind Western Society, due to war, dictatoriship, colinization, & theocratization of the region.

Stupid people doing stupid things believing in stupid rhetoric because honestly, for generations they haven't known anything else.

Nothing new here, really.
Pretty sure when the OKC building blew up no one said "oh its not really his fault, it was our fault for having these beliefs he disagreed with."

2010 Audi S4
2006 BMW M5 (Sold)
ST:A - We pass school busses at 140

"That is the unmistakable low rumble of a turbocharged flat 4, which signals the imminent arrival of a moron." -J. Clarkson
Old 09-12-2012, 09:04 AM #1936
imhungry (Banned)
***CHAOS***

the OKC building was an isolated event, what happened at the embassy could also happen all over the Islamic world.

and don't use quotes for that, no one said anything remotely close to what you' quoted'.
Old 09-12-2012, 09:10 AM #1937
Featherlite 07
straight cash homie

you just ****ing did. You said the guy who made the video was partially to blame because he offended some nutjobs and they stormed a building with machine guns and RPGs. That is not OK. Murder is not an acceptable response to offense. Ever. No matter who does it. We should not be intimidated by a bunch of psychopaths.

2010 Audi S4
2006 BMW M5 (Sold)

"That is the unmistakable low rumble of a turbocharged flat 4, which signals the imminent arrival of a moron." -J. Clarkson
Old 09-12-2012, 09:16 AM #1938
imhungry (Banned)
***CHAOS***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Featherlite 07 View Post
you just ****ing did. You said the guy who made the video was partially to blame because he offended some nutjobs and they stormed a building with machine guns and RPGs. That is not OK. Murder is not an acceptable response to offense. Ever. No matter who does it. We should not be intimidated by a bunch of psychopaths.
murder is not an acceptable option ever, i agree, but pushing for religious tolerance in other nations when we let it happen with in our own borders is also not acceptable.

if that video was never made those riots would have never happened. of course there was part of what just happened in libya.

I also did not see anyone intimidated and nothing wrong what what obama has said thus far. It is his first statement, it serves no purpose to bring the hammer down in a statement right after it happened or start dropping bombs.

Last edited by imhungry : 09-12-2012 at 09:18 AM.
Old 09-12-2012, 09:22 AM #1939
imhungry (Banned)
***CHAOS***

by the way, have you even read the statement?

Quote:
I strongly condemn the outrageous attack on our diplomatic facility in Benghazi, which took the lives of four Americans, including Ambassador Chris Stevens. Right now, the American people have the families of those we lost in our thoughts and prayers. They exemplified America’s commitment to freedom, justice, and partnership with nations and people around the globe, and stand in stark contrast to those who callously took their lives.

I have directed my Administration to provide all necessary resources to support the security of our personnel in Libya, and to increase security at our diplomatic posts around the globe. While the United States rejects efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others, we must all unequivocally oppose the kind of senseless violence that took the lives of these public servants.

On a personal note, Chris was a courageous and exemplary representative of the United States. Throughout the Libyan revolution, he selflessly served our country and the Libyan people at our mission in Benghazi. As Ambassador in Tripoli, he has supported Libya’s transition to democracy. His legacy will endure wherever human beings reach for liberty and justice. I am profoundly grateful for his service to my Administration, and deeply saddened by this loss.

The brave Americans we lost represent the extraordinary service and sacrifices that our civilians make every day around the globe. As we stand united with their families, let us now redouble our own efforts to carry their work forward.

real apologetic right there. typical republican response to grasp for straws and bash him for everything without any base
Old 09-12-2012, 09:22 AM #1940
Kolder
The Commish

Annual Supporting Member
Kolder is a Mega Moderator
Kolder is a Supporting Member
Kolder is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
Kolder is Immortal
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeYToN-SS View Post
We should probably let them know its not ok to kill our ambassadors.
Obama will make a statement and nothing will be done. There used to be a time where this country was respected around the world. And if it wasn't out of admiration they wouldn't **** with us it was out of fear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt.is.back2011 View Post
No, they blow up gov't buildings in OKC, and kill liberal children in Sweden.

Extremism takes place in all corners of the globe; I think the middle east is more prone to it because their culture is a good 150 years behind Western Society, due to war, dictatoriship, colinization, & theocratization of the region.

Stupid people doing stupid things believing in stupid rhetoric because honestly, for generations they haven't known anything else.

Nothing new here, really.
Culture around 150 years back? These are the people who still publicly stone people to death. Women are not allowed to show anything but their eyes in public and not allowed to obtain anything beyond elementary education. I think the 150 mark is a bit off chief.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imhungry View Post
murder is not an acceptable option ever, i agree, but pushing for religious tolerance in other nations when we let it happen with in our own borders is also not acceptable.

if that video was never made those riots would have never happened. of course there was part of what just happened in libya.

I also did not see anyone intimidated and nothing wrong what what obama has said thus far. It is his first statement, it serves no purpose to bring the hammer down in a speech right after it happened or start dropping bombs.
So you think we should censor people in this country no matter how radical their views because a bunch of cowards in the middle east intimidate us? This whole idea of pandering to other cultures is really getting old.

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████
Old 09-12-2012, 09:29 AM #1941
imhungry (Banned)
***CHAOS***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolder View Post
So you think we should censor people in this country no matter how radical their views because a bunch of cowards in the middle east intimidate us? This whole idea of pandering to other cultures is really getting old.
no but warning people that making hate videos MIGHT lead to violence towards are troops and people over there is prudent. America is supposed to be a land of religious freedom, supporting someone that promotes hatred towards a type of people within our boarders should never happen. i never said anything about censorship but you can condemn someone's actions with out censoring them.
Old 09-12-2012, 09:29 AM #1942
Featherlite 07
straight cash homie

Quote:

I also did not see anyone intimidated and nothing wrong what what obama has said thus far. It is his first statement, it serves no purpose to bring the hammer down in a statement right after it happened or start dropping bombs.
we have freedom of speech within our borders, chief. the fact that you seem to support restricting first amendment rights to appease other nations is disturbing. it serves purpose to defend the base while the attack is happening and protect the lives of those who work there. not make a statement after the attack.

2010 Audi S4
2006 BMW M5 (Sold)

Old 09-12-2012, 09:32 AM #1943
Kolder
The Commish

Annual Supporting Member
Kolder is Immortal
Why condemn someone's actions when the very principles of this country support citizens to take whatever opinion they want? Do we like crazy people like westboro baptist? Hell no. But they have every right to their opinion just like me and you.

Obama needs to realize if all he does is make a strong statement with no action he is definitely losing this election.

They dragged our ambassador to the streets defiling his body on September 11th of all days. Actions like that deserve actions in return to send a message.

████████████████████████
Old 09-12-2012, 09:33 AM #1944
Featherlite 07
straight cash homie

We should not have an embassy that we are not prepared to defend.

2010 Audi S4
2006 BMW M5 (Sold)

Old 09-12-2012, 09:35 AM #1945
Kolder
The Commish

Annual Supporting Member
Kolder is Immortal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Featherlite 07 View Post
No ****, we had hired libyan security forces. What kind of a joke is that.

████████████████████████
Old 09-12-2012, 09:41 AM #1946
imhungry (Banned)
***CHAOS***

all obama did was condemn religious intolerance, which he should have done as it is wrong. there was no attack on free speech.

to think this is all Obama plans to do on this matter is also completely asinine. he made a statement hours after it happened, do you honestly think he the department of defense is not going over options right now?

Quote:
sadly, that is pretty much how every embassy is. its pretty much been like that since the end of the cold war. to that point a fixed location can only be defended for so long. having tanks and standing army is not feasible (although last time i checked lybia is kind of a war zone so MAYBE they should have all that ****)

wasn't the ambassador hit by an RPG in his car outside the embassy anyway?

Last edited by imhungry : 09-12-2012 at 09:46 AM.
Old 09-12-2012, 09:43 AM #1947
Ninja Mouse
K BELL IS BACK

We should bomb Libya back to the stone age since thats the time their people think they are living in.
"Originally posted by PballPlayer™: I came home on my break to find this. I'm never going to say anything bad about the Saints again. Ninja is a god. It was bigger than I expected (twss) so I'm sure it was pricey, thanks Ninja, you are too kind."
Sauce
Old 09-12-2012, 09:45 AM #1948
Kolder
The Commish

Annual Supporting Member
Kolder is Immortal
Quote:
all obama did was condemn religious intolerance, which he should have done as it is wrong. there was no attack on free speech.

to think this is all Obama plans to do on this matter is also completely asinine. he made a statement hours after it happened, do you honestly think he the department of defense is not going over options right now?

sadly, that is pretty much how every embassy is. its pretty much been like that since the end of the cold war.

wasn't the ambassador hit by an RPG in his car outside the embassy anyway?
You really think The Apologists is going to take any action?

No, they stormed the walls the Libyan security forces left and the mob grabbed the ambassador killed him and his staff then paraded his body in the streets.

████████████████████████
Old 09-12-2012, 09:46 AM #1949
sirX
The next Jeremy Salm

sirX donated to help Peyton Trent
sirX supports Team VICIOUS
sirX is reppin' sidebar 4 life
sirX has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Mouse View Post
We should bomb Libya back to the stone age since thats the time their people think they are living in.

They will wake up to crumbled buildings, dead bodies everywhere, starving children and think, "Just another Thursday".
Old 09-12-2012, 09:47 AM #1950
Kolder
The Commish

Annual Supporting Member
Kolder is Immortal
I also like how this was Obama's first and only tweet yesterday until after romney made a post.

████████████████████████
Old 09-12-2012, 09:52 AM #1951
imhungry (Banned)
***CHAOS***

that picture is fake/doctored btw.

there is a reason zero 'valid' news sources are crying about it, unless you consider conservativepapers, twitchy and red alert politics a good source of information

Last edited by imhungry : 09-12-2012 at 09:57 AM.
Old 09-12-2012, 09:54 AM #1952
Matt.is.back2011
We are all Witness

Not real. Just like LSU's chances of winning against the Tide this year.

Edit: His actual tweet:

''As painful as this day is and always will be, it leaves us with the lesson that no act of terrorism can ever change what we stand for." -bo.

He signs bo after the tweets that he actually sends, as opposed to the thousands his staffers send for him.
Old 09-12-2012, 09:58 AM #1953
Kolder
The Commish

Annual Supporting Member
Kolder is Immortal
It's absolutely real and still on his twitter account marked sept 11th. It was the first and only thing tweeted for several hours yesterday. I mean how stupid do you have to be to make a gaff like that?

████████████████████████
Closed Thread