DMC_OWNER
Much bad. Very wow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou Dogg View Post
Ryan Reynolds in Blade Trinity
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Mouse View Post
So Brad Pitt in Fight Club big?
Ideally. Ryan Reynolds is the ****ing man.

Originally Posted by NinjaMouse:But as a poster in this thread, all I can say is good ****ing luck to whoever wants to try to knock you off the #1 spot. That will take something epic. It would be the upset of the posting season.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-05-2012, 08:18 AM #485
imhungry (Banned)
***CHAOS***

has been a member for 10 years
drinking beer is a good way to **** your diet. actually any alcohol will do it. as long as you are eating better in general and working out you will be alright but your gains and **** will be crap compared to if you were doing it completely clean
Old 09-05-2012, 08:23 AM #486
DMC_OWNER
Much bad. Very wow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imhungry View Post
drinking beer is a good way to **** your diet. actually any alcohol will do it. as long as you are eating better in general and working out you will be alright but your gains and **** will be crap compared to if you were doing it completely clean
Understandable. Like I said, I just want to be able to go home on christmas break and not have people asking me if I'm the pregnant one in my relationship.

Originally Posted by NinjaMouse:But as a poster in this thread, all I can say is good ****ing luck to whoever wants to try to knock you off the #1 spot. That will take something epic. It would be the upset of the posting season.
Old 09-05-2012, 08:46 AM #487
.OBEY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMC_OWNER View Post
I've never heard of that before.
I heard it on big bang theory. Has to be true.
Old 09-05-2012, 08:49 AM #488
Paintnoob13
**** Ohio

Paintnoob13 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
multivitamins are good to take every once in a while to help your immune system but they won't do anything for you in terms of physique.
Old 09-05-2012, 08:53 AM #489
DMC_OWNER
Much bad. Very wow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .OBEY. View Post
I heard it on big bang theory. Has to be true.
God I want to **** her so bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paintnoob13 View Post
multivitamins are good to take every once in a while to help your immune system but they won't do anything for you in terms of physique.
Not taking it for physique, just to be healthier.

Old 09-05-2012, 09:09 AM #490
Lou Dogg
Prepare to die

Lou Dogg owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Sanchez beat you to it

Big_Dangerous: "Has anyone here ever let a chick **** them with a strapon?"
Old 09-05-2012, 09:10 AM #491
BenderBR
Drill Baby Drill

DMC, ninja was trollin. Thats what we used to use as bait for poon tangs to reveal themselves in ST:F. Protip. Brad Pitt is what 6 foot something? People think he was retarded jacked in fight club. He was about 160lbs. Being cut makes you look bigger. That said, to look like that, perfect diet and water depletion are you only natural options. Heavy lifting is the best way to burn calories by a mile. Or free diving, but you can die doing that so...Angus claims gay sex after prom is a great fat burner but Ill let him talk about it.

"Originally posted by Kellster: Crow takes so good. Om nom nom."

Never miss a good opportunity to shut up.

Texas über alles.
Old 09-05-2012, 09:30 AM #492
Ninja Mouse
Team Aircraft Carrier

I feel like one of the October editions of the rankings needs to feature DMC's sister.

In a bikini.

Someone make this happen.

"Originally posted by PballPlayer™: I came home on my break to find this. I'm never going to say anything bad about the Saints again. Ninja is a god. It was bigger than I expected (twss) so I'm sure it was pricey, thanks Ninja, you are too kind."
Sauce
Old 09-05-2012, 09:31 AM #493
DMC_OWNER
Much bad. Very wow.

Oh yeah I would have had no way of knowing he was trolling. Ive never looked at ST:F... But anyway, I'm just gonna keep up with eating healthy and regular/daily workouts... Hopefully I'll lose the amount of weight I want in a few months

Old 09-05-2012, 09:37 AM #494
Matt.is.back2011

Quote:
Oh yeah I would have had no way of knowing he was trolling. Ive never looked at ST:F... But anyway, I'm just gonna keep up with eating healthy and regular/daily workouts... Hopefully I'll lose the amount of weight I want in a few months
Just do whatever your sister does. Seems to be working for her.
Old 09-05-2012, 09:38 AM #495
Paintnoob13
**** Ohio

Paintnoob13 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt.is.back2011 View Post
I don't know if he's willing to commit to that quantity of blowjobs
Old 09-05-2012, 09:39 AM #496
BenderBR
Drill Baby Drill

Quote:
Protip. Never go to ST:F. Its broken arrow for fags. Its pretty simple though. Eat a ****ton of veggies, lift heavy free weights. Machines and sets over 10 reps dont count. That doesnt mean do under 10, it means make sure you cant do over 10.

Me and Matt Cassel just ****ed you up dawg.

"Originally posted by Kellster: Crow takes so good. Om nom nom."

Never miss a good opportunity to shut up.

Texas über alles.
Old 09-05-2012, 09:41 AM #497
DMC_OWNER
Much bad. Very wow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt.is.back2011 View Post
Osnp

I weighed 155 in high school with regular physical activity through sports. I wasn't cut but I was in shape and conditioned. Once I hit college I just said **** it and my metabolism took a nose dive. Right now I weigh 185-190 and I will getvback to like 165.

Old 09-05-2012, 09:49 AM #498
imhungry (Banned)
***CHAOS***

Quote:
I feel like one of the October editions of the rankings needs to feature DMC's sister.

In a bikini.

Someone make this happen.
i know where his family lives. its a smallish town. i have lots of vacation time left and keen tracking skills. i will find here and i will get your bikini pictures.

edit: you can do over 10 reps so long as you do i till failure. dont do it for every set on every lift, that is just a waste of time. ill do burnouts at 225 on my bench once a week and it helps quite a bit.

double edit: the last time i weighed 155 was in like 7th or 8th grade. you a lil ***** boy spencer! granted, i have been 6 feet+ since 8th grade.

Last edited by imhungry : 09-05-2012 at 09:53 AM.
Old 09-05-2012, 09:51 AM #499
SHOOT3R USA
LIFT. RUN. SHOOT.

SHOOT3R USA is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
When I graduated HS I was a good 180 pounds. Still had fat, but I hadn't really worked out hardcore to lose the weight.

Now I weigh 250 pounds, and I'm fat as ****. If like to get back in better shape but I don't have the willpower lol
Old 09-05-2012, 09:54 AM #500
imhungry (Banned)
***CHAOS***

shooter, i weigh nearly 250. actually, i am closer to 240 now but i am kinda semi-in shape. i could stand to lose like 20 lbs and achieve that sex V in time for ski season.

the lightest i have been in the last decade was like 190 which i achieved my freshman year in college and through the summer. i ran an assload my freshman year and rowed for a while. i looked like a tan aids patient the time my sophmore year started

Last edited by imhungry : 09-05-2012 at 09:58 AM.
Old 09-05-2012, 10:02 AM #501
SHOOT3R USA
LIFT. RUN. SHOOT.

SHOOT3R USA is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
I mean, I don't think I look like I weigh 250 pounds. I still fit in a size large shirt, albeit if I keep gaining it won't stay that way for long. I for sure don't have any muscle mass cause I can't even crank out 5 pushups.

Must be my massive cock
Old 09-05-2012, 10:04 AM #502
Lou Dogg
Prepare to die

Lou Dogg owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOOT3R USA View Post
I mean, I don't think I look like I weigh 250 pounds. I still fit in a size large shirt, albeit if I keep gaining it won't stay that way for long. I for sure don't have any muscle mass cause I can't even crank out 5 pushups.

Must be my massive cock
You can't do 5 pushups? Unless you are missing one of your arms or something that is almost inexcusable. You should really consider getting sort of in shape.

Big_Dangerous: "Has anyone here ever let a chick **** them with a strapon?"
Old 09-05-2012, 10:09 AM #503
Ninja Mouse
Team Aircraft Carrier

I'm so fat right now

"Originally posted by PballPlayer™: I came home on my break to find this. I'm never going to say anything bad about the Saints again. Ninja is a god. It was bigger than I expected (twss) so I'm sure it was pricey, thanks Ninja, you are too kind."
Sauce
Old 09-05-2012, 10:09 AM #504
imhungry (Banned)
***CHAOS***

you cant do 5? jesus christ butterball i can crank out 80 no problem. my sister can at least do 20 normal push ups, you should be ashamed!

Quote:
I'm so fat right now
you are married, you are allowed to get fat
Closed Thread