Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2012, 11:51 AM #211
DMC_OWNER
Much bad. Very wow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imhungry View Post
you should not be confident at all. you did not beat ND last year, tommy rees and **** pile other QB retard gave the ball up 5 times at the end of the game. they beat themselves. they also dont have those turnover machines anymore so id say you be ****ed.

i upped my michigan prediction from 4-5 losses to a solid 6.

OU is Toledo of last year, except not as good (at least offensively). i think toledo actually got ranked. i like OU but damn, that toledo offense was naaaasty.
After watching the Bama game, if we don't do something, or fix something, then yeah we are going to lose at least 4-5 games. We looked terrible, and I'm embarrassed.

I can bet however, that OU will be ranked by Week 3-4 if we win win our next few games comfortably. That Penn State win was huge. We got paid $850,000 to play them, and we came away with the win as well.

Originally Posted by NinjaMouse:But as a poster in this thread, all I can say is good ****ing luck to whoever wants to try to knock you off the #1 spot. That will take something epic. It would be the upset of the posting season.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-04-2012, 11:51 AM #212
angelballer

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMC_OWNER View Post
Nah, she's staying right here in ****ty Ohio... And going to college at even ****tier Cincy, if/when she gets in.

But I'm glad I give you something to "think" about on the reg. Among other things.
Serious question: Has she ever been off-campus in Cincy? Not exactly a "nice" area.
Old 09-04-2012, 11:54 AM #213
Kellster
Pretentious Hipster

Bama is #1 for the fifth straight season.
Old 09-04-2012, 11:54 AM #214
imhungry (Banned)
***CHAOS***

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelballer View Post
Serious question: Has she ever been off-campus in Cincy? Not exactly a "nice" area.
depends what way you go. over the reihn/vine street is BAD. like, real bad, race riot bad.

the other way isnt past redemption. UC's campus looks 18023810932801x nicer than when i visited while looking at schools. seriously nice on campus with some awesome architecture. newport is also awesome and the stuff on the river is pretty cool.

have you guys seen the MSU tweets about michigan during the michigan bama game? holy **** talk about amazing

Last edited by imhungry : 09-04-2012 at 11:58 AM.
Old 09-04-2012, 11:55 AM #215
Ninja Mouse
K BELL IS BACK

She is prob some sort of mini-Ronda Roussey and just jackin *****s up if they look at her funny which is why DMC gives no ****s about our plans to do epic, unspeakable things to her when she turns legal.
"Originally posted by PballPlayerô: I came home on my break to find this. I'm never going to say anything bad about the Saints again. Ninja is a god. It was bigger than I expected (twss) so I'm sure it was pricey, thanks Ninja, you are too kind."
Sauce
Old 09-04-2012, 12:00 PM #216
DMC_OWNER
Much bad. Very wow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Mouse View Post
She is prob some sort of mini-Ronda Roussey and just jackin *****s up if they look at her funny which is why DMC gives no ****s about our plans to do epic, unspeakable things to her when she turns legal.
Far from it, she's kind of just a smart-***, *****y twat sometimes, other times she's cool and worthy of hanging out with on the weekends with my gf and I when we're home.

She's still in the whole "I'm a high school girl and that other girl is SUCH a *****" stage. Pointless bull**** and drama.

She gets the *****y attitude from my mom.

Originally Posted by NinjaMouse:But as a poster in this thread, all I can say is good ****ing luck to whoever wants to try to knock you off the #1 spot. That will take something epic. It would be the upset of the posting season.
Old 09-04-2012, 12:07 PM #217
Lou Dogg
Prepare to die

Lou Dogg owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Nah, she's staying right here in ****ty Ohio... And going to college at even ****tier Cincy, if/when she gets in.

But I'm glad I give you something to "think" about on the reg. Among other things.
I've actually never seen a picture of your sister. On a scale of 1-tippy kid's sister how would she rank?

Also, Michigan at 19 makes me soooo happy.

Big_Dangerous: "Has anyone here ever let a chick **** them with a strapon?"
Old 09-04-2012, 12:11 PM #218
Kellster
Pretentious Hipster

So Auburn was intentionally exploiting the new helmet rule by ripping off Clemson players' helmets.
Old 09-04-2012, 12:12 PM #219
tchs_drummer06
1+1+1=2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellster View Post
So Auburn was intentionally exploiting the new helmet rule by ripping off Clemson players' helmets.
I very seriously doubt they'll be the only team to do that.

Not worth the risk, since you can easily get called for a facemask penalty, which isn't worth getting a star player out for one play.
Old 09-04-2012, 12:12 PM #220
Subucni
GOON

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellster
God do you ever shut the **** up?

Auburn Tigers
New Orleans Saints
New York Yankees
Old 09-04-2012, 12:12 PM #221
DMC_OWNER
Much bad. Very wow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou Dogg View Post
I've actually never seen a picture of your sister. On a scale of 1-tippy kid's sister how would she rank?

Pssh tippykid's sister is a MG 4 compared to my sister (MG 8)

Old 09-04-2012, 12:13 PM #222
tchs_drummer06
1+1+1=2

Quote:

Well this just got interesting.
Old 09-04-2012, 12:14 PM #223
DMC_OWNER
Much bad. Very wow.

I was channeling my inner Shooter

Old 09-04-2012, 12:14 PM #224
Subucni
GOON

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMC_OWNER

Shooter?

Dammit beat me

Auburn Tigers
New Orleans Saints
New York Yankees
Old 09-04-2012, 12:15 PM #225
DMC_OWNER
Much bad. Very wow.

Beat you mother ****er

Old 09-04-2012, 12:18 PM #226
Kellster
Pretentious Hipster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subucni View Post
When the abomination that is Auburn is razed from the earth, then I shall shut up. Stop god damn cheating.

Old 09-04-2012, 12:19 PM #227
imhungry (Banned)
***CHAOS***

ive never seen your sis. she is apparently still in high school?

Old 09-04-2012, 12:20 PM #228
tchs_drummer06
1+1+1=2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellster View Post

When the abomination that is Auburn is razed from the earth, then I shall shut up. Stop god damn cheating.
Oh jesus. So ironic.
Old 09-04-2012, 12:21 PM #229
Ninja Mouse
K BELL IS BACK

Quote:

Far from it, she's kind of just a smart-***, *****y twat sometimes, other times she's cool and worthy of hanging out with on the weekends with my gf and I when we're home.

She's still in the whole "I'm a high school girl and that other girl is SUCH a *****" stage. Pointless bull**** and drama.

She gets the *****y attitude from my mom.
So she is just annoying? That is easily fixed by my good friend ball gag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou Dogg View Post

She is hotter than tippy kids sister.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subucni View Post

"Originally posted by PballPlayerô: I came home on my break to find this. I'm never going to say anything bad about the Saints again. Ninja is a god. It was bigger than I expected (twss) so I'm sure it was pricey, thanks Ninja, you are too kind."
Sauce
Old 09-04-2012, 12:24 PM #230
SHOOT3R USA
LIFT. RUN. SHOOT.

SHOOT3R USA is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
Ninja, when do we get new thread rankings?

"IF YOU want to be the ULTIMATE predator you're gonna have to RAMP IT UP cause this is a RACE that NEVER ENDS"
-Cameron Hanes
Old 09-04-2012, 12:30 PM #231
Kellster
Pretentious Hipster

WKU's coach said Alabama is going to be the NFL's next expansion team. I'd be okay with that, it's not like there's any competition for Alabama in the college game, anyway.