Strip off shirt/pants
Jump in shower
Put on sweat pants, t shirt, slippers.
Throw gear in washer
Take gun out of bag, strip and clean
Finish cleaning gun, put gear (thats able) in the dryer
Grab pizza from Dominos guy
Eat pizza/drink water/vegetate in front of the TV.
Proud Member of Brew City Bomb Squad! Semper Inebritas!
Sponsored by Hustle Paintball CPXLegion:My Name is Legion For We Are Many..
I live 1hr+ from the fields, so I'm usually half asleep by the time I get home. I pack up and leave around 4:30-5:00 so I beat the sun home. After getting home I unload all my gear into the living room. I strip off my clothes and wash them, grab something to eat, then usually take batteries out. If anything got really painted up I'll wash it off and maintain it, but otherwise I'll leave it in the bag until the next day. After dinner I start reviewing GoPro footage and pictures for my team and if I have enough I can edit it together or just dump it on YouTube for all to see.
I'm out of shape, so by the time I am done playing I'm dead tired.
1) I get home and collapse on the bed
2) Wake up hours later to an annoyed wife because I slept in my dirty paintball clothes on the bed
3) Launder bed stuff
4) Launder clothing
5) Throw my stuff in the closet (who cleans a Tippmann?)
-out to dinner and a few beers (outdoors only of course, and only If I went with a group of friends)
-Home take a shower
- unpack all gear that doesnt need to be washed
- pull any marker, or masks I need to clean out and put them to the side
- watch tv/go to sleep/ eat food (or more food)/ do paperwork
- wake up, start laundry
- go to work and work on cleaning markers/masks
Pack up gear
go get the best butthole destroying food we can find (usually zaxbys or taco hell)
watch PSP tourneys and smoke hookah
Take turns blowing up toilets
go get beer
play beer pong and drinking games and smoke hookah
wake up early the next day for practice again (unless its a sunday night, then wake up for work)